Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

The Escape

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Bob and Madison barely escape but where do they go from there?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-09-13 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 1271 words - Complete

0Unrated
Madison’s POV

Here I was all dressed up and in the dark lugging two bags around. I watched as blue lights made their way to the entrance. I was scared when a car pulled up to me.

“Come on, get in.”

I didn’t have to think twice. I got in the car throwing my bags in the back not even looking at him. He put it in gear and drove as if we were on a Sunday drive not running for our lives. I held my breath as we drove by another cruiser that sped by us.

“Where to?” was all he asked. I finally looked at him coldly.

“Phillips Academy,” I said and gave him directions. He was about to pull in when I noticed the blue flashing lights in the distance. “Just go straight I yelled.”

“You told me to take a right here.”

“I know but look,” I said as I pointed to the blue lights.

“So where to now?”

“South, Boston.”

“Boston?” he asked.

“Yeah.” Didn’t he know just saying that city’s name was killing me? It’s where we first made love.

He jumped on 495 heading towards Boston and soon was on 93 south.

I sat there in silence I was so angry at him didn’t realize how he fucked up. Didn’t he realize that he ruined my sister’s graduation? My thoughts floated back to my sister and I hope she’s okay.

I had him drive straight to the airport as I looked at my list of names I think it would be best to get out of the country right now until things cool down, here we go Andrew Mitchell. I guess we’re off to England.

Our flight wasn’t until six the next day. I paid through the nose for these tickets because one I don’t really do commercial flying and had to have first class and two it was last minute. The booking cost for the tickets was over $10,000, I had to put a hold on the tickets because I needed to get a gift card as plopping down that kind of cash on the counter might be a little suspicious. We dropped off the car in central parking and then headed to the Hilton. I asked for a double smoking room, but no they only had a single. The little bitch behind the counter said I could just get another room. Normally I would have but who knows when I’ll have access to either my or my father’s accounts again.

So I took the key and met Bob at a side door. He followed me to the room and when he saw that there was only one bed he dropped the bags to the floor.

“Bob it was the only room they had for smoking,” I finally said.

“Where the fuck am I supposed to sleep, the floor?”

“We can be adults about this Bob and it is a king size bed.”

“Fine, I’m dead tired anyway.”

I went in the bathroom and changed when I came back out, Bob’s pants were on the floor and he was already in bed.

I climbed walked around the bed and climbed in. It was so weird being in the same bed with him and not having his arms around me.

As I lay down I finally decompressed and took in what happened today. My eyes filled with tears as I thought about poor Elisabeth, Derek and Natasha would miss their graduations. Probably being questioned by the police as to where we were. I’m glad I didn’t tell them. I sniffled and wiped my tears away. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around me and a whisper in my ear saying, “I’m sorry.”

In Chicago

Holloway’s POV

“I can’t fucking believe this,” I yelled to no one in particular. “How the hell did they get away?”

“When the staties got there and they were gone, like they were tipped off or something.”

I looked straight at my wife, “Do you have anything to add to this conversation?”

“No.”

I turned to my partner, “Can you excuse us for a moment?”

After he left I turned to Rachel, “Did you tip them off?”

“What? I was with you how could I tip them off?”

“You went to the bathroom.”

“So you think while I was taking a piss I texted Madison or Bob for that matter?”

“You could have.”

“Here’s my phone, check it out.”

“You could’ve deleted it,” I shouted.

“Fine check my phone records. I have nothing to hide.”

“Then I will. I’m leaving for Mass in an hour, they have her sister and her friends at the station and they have the hotel room segmented off.”

“It just happens that I’m going there too. I’m their attorney.”

“But you’re an Illinois attorney.”

“I don’t need to be a Mass attorney to advise them, only to defend them in a court of law. And have they been charged with anything?”

“Two counts of aiding a felon and obstruction of justice.”

“Two?”

“One for Bob and one for Madison.”

“You haven’t even charged Madison so you have to make it one count.”

“This is going to be one tough flight,” I mumbled.

“No sweat honey, because I’m flying first class while you fly coach,” she said smugly.

Back in Boston

Madison’s POV

I woke up and Bob’s side of the bed was empty. It felt so great having him next to me. But that will be ending soon because my father has a house in London so we’ll be staying there. I looked at the clock and it was close to noon. And then it struck me there was no way I could fly with all this money someone would be suspicious. It was then I decided to ask my best friend to get involved hoping she could.

I phoned Kelsey’s house.

“Hello,” said the laughing voice on the other end.

“Hey Kelse,” I said.

“Madison? Oh my god, are you okay sweetie. Are you really with Bob? I can’t believe he did those things they say he did.”

“He didn’t they’re just trying to frame him. I need a huge favor, I have two tickets on hold to London I have a wad of cash but that might look suspicious.”

“Why London?”

“It seems there’s a person of interest as they say there and I want to find out who really killed Mark.”

“You still really love him don’t you?”

“Bob?” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before answering, “Yeah.”

“Does he still love you?”

“No he only loves his wife and Bobby. The sooner he gets back to them the better. Maybe I can get back to living my own life.”


“I’m sorry sweetie. Well maybe you won’t find them and the two of you will have to live in hiding forever.”

“Bob’s the only that has to worry about hiding.”

“No hon, they’ve charged you with accessory.”

“What?”

“They think that you and Bob planned on killing Mark and you took the money.”

“You know I would never do that. That money’s out there to help people.”

“I’m just telling you what they’re saying on the news.”

“We need to get out of here fast, but our flights not until tomorrow.”

“Stay there I’ll send a limo to get you guys. I have a plan.”
Sign up to rate and review this story