Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fantasy

Chaper 13

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Eliza needs questions answered.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 1074 words

0Unrated
I sat there and let the events run through my mind for the last time. I was left slumped like a drunk on the floor. Unlike the mortals, my brain was alerting me of the massive blood that I was losing but my body was fine, I can live through bleeding. Then a question appeared in my head, how did Gerard know I was in danger? I sighed. I would soon find out when I see him in school. I groaned when I noticed that there was a puddle of blood on the plain tiled floor. Alright, I stood up, time to clean up.

Less than two minutes later I got out of the bathroom. Ashley’s face lit up when he saw me.

“Sorry for the wait.” I apologized.

“It’s okay.” Ashley smiled. “Wanna go home now?”

I nodded, after all this who wouldn’t want to go home?

It was a quiet but peaceful drive to my house. I felt relieved that I could live just another day. I felt protected… like Gerard was my guardian angel. Not that I believed in such a thing like that but still it really flattered me. I watched my house appear down t road as we neared it.

Ashley pulled the car to a halt and turned to me. “Well we’re here,” he smiled.

“Thanks for driving me.” I grinned and opened the door.

“No problem, I hope you had fun though,” he seemed embarrassed.

“Of course I did. Everything was great,” I got out of the car.

“Well see you at school then,” he waved and restarted the car.

I nodded and waved back.




“What?! Your joking!” my mother roared.

“I’m not. I thought he forgot about killing me but its seems like he didn’t,” I said.

She growled and slumped onto the armchair, then looked up questioningly. “How did you get out of his trap?”

I told the events that have happened that night with Ethan in the bathroom, I kind of ‘forgotten’ to tell her of how I got out of it alive. “Uhh… Gerard, he seemed to be passing by I guess.” I said uneasily.

Her eyes widened then slowly a grin was plastered on her face. “Gerard? You mean the Gerard that I like? I bet he was watching over you.”

“Quit it mother, it was nothing like that. I’m sure he has a reason for being at the right place at the right time,” I snorted.

“That is so sweet of him, but it still doesn’t mean that Ethan will give up,” she looked serious again.

“I know.” I sighed. “I was scared at that moment; I thought it was the end for me.”

“Don’t say that Elizabeth,” and with a surprise move she hugged me. “I will never let anyone kill you not when I’m here.”

I smiled, “Thanks.”




Throughout the weekend I was cautious of everything surrounding me. A sudden noise or move will alert me at all times. Who knows, maybe Ethan would come here and decide to kill me. I noticed that I never did just sit down and relax but always up and doing something. I walked around the room and thought of what I would say to Gerard tomorrow when I see him at school. I could tell all the truth… or part of the truth.




The following day just when the lunch bell rang, as I walked out of the room I found Gerard waiting for me. His piercing eyes watched me approach him. He seemed to look worried, curious and serious at the same time.

“This way.” He guided me to the front gates of the school.

“Gerard don’t think of wagging school.” I warned him.

“But I need to talk to you about that whole incident and there’s no where private to talk in this place of junk,” he wrinkled his noise at the sight of the school.

I sighed. “Where would you like to go then?”

“You can teleport cant you?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Take us somewhere quiet with no people surrounding us,” he smirked.

“As you wish,” I frowned at him and grabbed his hand.

I imagined a place just like he told me and in a manner of seconds, I teleported us to an empty place.

Gerard looked around. “An old abandoned warehouse?” he chuckled.

“My imagination is a train wreck,” I shrugged my shoulders.

“It’s okay, this will do,” then he pulled my hand in front of him as he observed it. “IS your hand okay?” he asked.

“Yes.” I scoffed. “I’m not human you know.”

“Sorry.” He let go of my hand. “I’m just so use to being around humans that I kept forgetting that you’re not one.”

“Its okay.” I let my eyes wander about the warehouse.

It was slightly dark with only some sunlight peaking through windows that were made of broken glass.

I sighed and looked at him. My patience was wearing. “How did you know I was in danger?” I asked.

“You don’t need to know that.” He smirked.

I gave him a dull look.

He chuckled. “Okay, but you may see this as weird.”

“Gerard.” I put my hands on my hips. “I’ve deal with weird things before. So tell me, were you stalking me or something?” I narrowed my eyes

He grinned. “Actually no,” he gave an uncomfortable laugh. “Again this may seem weird but somehow my mind is connected in some sort to yours.”

“Come again?” I asked.

“Like, I seem to know when you’re in danger. My mind just alerts me at that moment. I don’t know, it’s just weird.”

“Hmmm.” I thought for a moment. I’ve never deal with this before. Is it even possible? “Are you sure about this?”

“Totally. I wouldn’t lie to you about these sort of things and plus it confuses me a hell of a lot. I mean, why can I sense that you’re in anger but not when my fellow vampire mates are?”

“Good question.” I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. “This is confusing. I mean I’m a witch and you’re a vampire, its impossible for these sorts of things to happen.”

He nodded.

What is the reason of this?





Whoa.... I couldnt sleep so I thought I should do this.
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story