Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Bleeding Mascara

by MCRz_babe 4 reviews

The unfortunate thing about being a vampire is that we are extremely greedy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 1503 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes that night was Gerard. He was awake as watching me with a smile on his face.

“Goodevening Sleeping Beauty. The sun has just gone down.”

“Mmm…” I grumbled as I stretched my arms above my head. I pulled back the covers and jumped out of bed.

“Race you to the coffee machine!” I challenged. I ran for the door, Gerard close on my tail. I was running down the stairs when I tripped on the last step. I was a little confused when I didn’t hit the floor with a thump.

“Watch it Iero. You’ll hurt yourself.” I look up to see that Bob caught me. All I could manage to do was smile, which did the trick because he just laughed and put me on my feet again. As soon as he did, Lizzy ran up to me and hit me on the leg.

“Your it!” she teased and ran off behind Bob as I chased her around the room. She ran into the kitchen giggling her little head off. I caught her and lifted her up, carrying her back into the lounge room and dropping her onto the couch. When I looked up, Bob and Gerard seemed to be engaged into some pretty serious discussion, cause they both seemed a bit tense. I got up walked over to them.

“What’s up guys?” I asked

“Bob just told me that Ray’s been thrown in jail.” Gerard told me.

“What for?”

“He was a bit careless on the…location of where he decided to…eat. If you know what I mean.” Bob replied. I knew alright.

“Anything else?” I asked.

“Yeah. He was also a bit greedy that night so he had both the hunter and Jessica. Cops weren't too happy about that.”

“Jesus Christ. Not good.” Yuck. He ate Jessica too? That made me wanna puke. I shivered and gagged. Causing Gerard and Bob to laugh.

“Anyway Gerard, when are you going to see your mom?” Bob asked.

“I don’t know. I was thinking maybe tomorrow. And, I was also thinking of…” he looked at me, taking my hand. “Taking Frank and Lizzy with me.”

I looked at him. I didn’t know if his mother was one who…accepts I think would be a good word…gays. Fingers crossed I guess. Gerard just smiled at me and nodded.

“Well…” Bob said awkwardly, “I think I'm gonna go give Toro a visit. I’ll tell him you guys said hi.” He turned around with one last wave and left.

“Daddy, I'm hungry.” Lizzy suddenly appeared besides us, tugging on Gerard's free hand.

“Umm…” he said looking at me confused. I think because it’s been soo long for him since he’s had ‘normal’ food, he didn’t really know what to get her.

“How bout I get you something?” I asked her. She just jumped up and down clapping her hands before running back into the kitchen.

“What am I going to do Frankie? I don’t know when to take her back to our place. After that, who’s gonna take care of the store. I can’t! I'm terrified of needles so I'm useless and…” I cut him off by cupping his face in my hands and pressing my lips softly against his.

“Don’t worry. We’ll figure ut out. How about I make her something to eat then we can go and visit your mom?” I suggested. A wide smile appeared on his face.

“You are brilliant Frank Anthony Iero.” He said

“Yes. I know, I know.” I replied, taking a couple of bows. “Come on. I’ll show you what to make a 4 year old for dinner.” I dragged him into the kitchen. I went to the cupboard and pulled out the rice, soy sauce, grabbed a pan and started to cook some fried rice I learned in class a couple of years ago. I never forgot how to make it because ever since then, when mom was a late meeting, I’d make it for dinner. When I was done, I served it onto a small plate and put it infront of Lizzy. She picked up her fork and ate it. When she was done, I picked up her plate and put it into the sink while Gerard took her up to her room to get her ready to see his mom and dad.

I walked upstairs and went to have a shower. I took my shirt of and ran the water, waiting for it to heat up. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned as I held onto the sink, holding myself up as I cringed over. The pain was excruciating.

“G Gerard…” I moaned in pain. “GERARD!”

Next thing I heard was the sound of the bathroom door banging open. I looked up and saw Gerard standing there with a sheer look of terror on his face.

“H Helpp…me Gee.”

“Oh babe!” he exclaimed, rushing over and holding me up. “You haven’t eaten in ages haven't you?” he said, sitting me down on the side of the bath. I held myself up as he took of his top.

“Here honey. Drink.” He said softly, lightly resting his head on my shoulder, giving me easy access to his neck. I put my hand on the other side of Gerard's neck and took a bit into him. I had forgotten how sweet he tasted as his blood ran down my throat.


GERARDS POV

I stood there, allowing him to drink as much as he needed. The unfortunate thing about being a vampire is that we are extremely greedy. And I don’t think Frank knew that yet. I could feel him easing up a bit, finishing his ‘turn’.

“Thank you Gera…”

Now, it was my turn. I knew I had only just eaten recently, but like I said, vampires are the most greediest motherfuckers on the face of the planet. I held him still as I bit him back. I felt him wince in the back of his throat, but I didn’t care. I never do when I'm in this state. I could feel my vampire instincts taking over me. I knew that I was hurting the person I love the most in the entire fucking world, but I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Gerard. Please. Stop. You’re hurting me.” Frank cried.

I selfishly kept on drinking, before receiving a sharp blow to the back of the head. I jump back away from Frank, holding the back of my head with my hands. I looked at Frank from behind the black strands of hair that fell in front of my face. His eyes were teary, which broke my heart, severely.

“Frankie…I'm so sorry. I didn’t mean to…I just…I mean…” I stuttered. I didn’t know what to say. I was completely lost for words. “I'm sorry.” I whispered.

“Go get Lizzy ready. I’ll be out in a minute.” He muttered.
“Frankie, I…”

“Just go.” He said coldly. So I did. I ran out of the bathroom and into our room, slamming the door behind me. I stormed over to the bed and sat down, resting my head in my hands.

“Daddy?” I looked up and saw Lizzy standing in the doorway with her thumb in her mouth.

“What’s tha matta Daddy?” she asked. I got up and walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

“You and Frank are my whole world. I never want to lose you.” I sobbed. I felt like I was about to lose Frankie. It would kill me if I did. But if I lost Lizzy as well…I’d hate to think of what I would do.

“Silly Daddy. I'm not going anywhere.” She said, patting my head.

“Neither am I.” Frank said from behind Lizzy. I stood up and looked at him in the eyes. “Lizzy, go downstairs and watch some telly while me and your daddy have a talk okay?” he said turning to Lizzy and rubbing her back.

“Okay Uncle Fwankie.” She turned around and skipped down the hallway. When she went down the stairs, Frank turned to me, taking my hand and walking me over to the bed and sitting down.

“Let’s talk.”





A/N: Hi everyone. I'm sorry it’s taken so long to write but I’ve been doing assessments and studying for my yr 11 yearly’s xP. Anywho, I might be able to update a bit more now that I have a couple of days off over the next week so yeah. Keep an (eye or two) out for chapter 20, Kiss and Control. You know the deal, Rate and Review and I will love you like I love everyone who rates and reviews for me!

Wish me luck for my next exam and I’ll update soon!

Kay
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story