Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Family Portrait

by MCRz_babe 0 reviews

He waved Lizzy over to him, where she stood infront of him. “My daughter, Elizabeth. Lizzy,” he said to her “meet your nonna and nonno.” She walked over to them. “Hi nonna. Hi nonno.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-09-21 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 1382 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV

“I'm s-soo sorry F-Frankie. I c-couldn’t…”

“Sshhhh.” He hushed as he stroked the back of my hair. “It’s okay babe.”

“B-But Frankie I…”

“Just sshhhh I said. I was thinking in the shower, maybe…we could organise that once a week…we could be complete…vampires. If you know what I mean. It’s just that, I don’t think how many more times I can let you do that to me. It not only hurts me physically, but to see you in that kind of a state, it not only hurts me, but it scares me aswell.” I knew that it would scare him, but I didn’t realise how much it hurt him too. I can’t believe how much of a fuck I am.

“Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm soo sorry. Fuck I love you Frank.” I said watching the smile appear on his face.

“I love you too. And I promise, you will never lose me. No matter what.” He said, cupping my face in his hands. I put mine to the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair. I rested my forehead on his and we kissed softly. We soon broke apart and got ready to go to my parent’s house.

We got ready and I took Lizzy by the hand, leading her outside while Frank locked up the place. He told us to start walking and that he would catch up. Lizzy wore a dress like the one Alice in Wonderland wore only black instead of blue. She had her hair in pigtails, which Frank helped her with while I got ready.

“Daddy, when are we going to get there?” she asked me.

“When Uncle Frankie catches up, I promise we’ll get there faster.” I promised her.

“Well then,” Frank suddenly said from behind me. “Let’s go faster.” He said with a smirk. I picked Lizzy up as Frank took her little bag and we ran all the way there. Frank has been going for runs each night so he was able to keep up with me. After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the front door of my parent’s house. The porch light was on and the sound of the television came from the lounge room. Frank took Lizzy off my back and grabbed my hand, giving it a slight squeeze. I rang the doorbell.



FRANKS POV

Gerard looked nervous as he rung the doorbell. We stood there and waited for someone to open the door. I heard the sound of someone’s footsteps racing to the door.

“Oh my gosh, Gerard!”

“H-Hi Mom.” Gerard said shyly, giving her a tight hug. She had tears streaming down her face as she called out behind her.

“Don! Don come quickly! He’s here!” she shouted. A man came running out from the lounge room. Gerard let go of his mom and hugged his dad.

“Hi Dad.” Gerard said. Lizzy moved back and stood on her tiptoes to whisper to me

“Why is Daddy sad Uncle Fwankie?” but when she did, Gerard's mom spoke up, choking slightly on her tears.

“G-Gerard? W-Why did she c-call you D-daddy?” she asked him. “And w-who is th-this?” she referred to me.

“Why don’t we go inside to talk about this?” he suggested. His dad nodded and invited us in. They showed us to the lounge room and Gerard's mom called out to Mikey.

“Mikey! Come out of your room! Gerard’s here!”

We sat down on the couches and Gerard started to explain to his parents who Lizzy and me were. “Mom, remember before I left, I was going out with this girl, Krysti? Well, I, kinda got her pregnant and…”

“Wait a minute! I thought we taught you better than that! Didn’t you use…” his mom interrupted.

“Mom! Please, not in front of Lizzy. Anyway, I found out when I got back. I'm sure…Mikey told you what happened to me? About, w-what I am?” he asked looking at both of his parents, who nodded. “Well, so was Krysti. And she gave birth to…” he waved Lizzy over to him, where she stood infront of him. “My daughter, Elizabeth. Lizzy,” he said to her “meet your nonna and nonno.” She walked over to them.

“Hi nonna. Hi nonno.” She said quietly. Gerard's mom gave her a tight hug, and so did his dad who then put her on his lap.

“And how old are you Lizzy?” he asked her

“Four” she replied, holding up four fingers.

“Umm, mom, dad? That’s not all,” he started his parents stared at him when Mikey came out holding hands with a girl wearing glasses like him. “Oh hey Mikey!” Gerard said getting up.

“Hey Gerard. This is my girlfriend Alicia. Alicia, this is my older brother Gerard.” He introduced. “Have you told mom and dad about…”

“I'm just about to.” He said, sitting down besides me. “Mom, dad, t-this is Frank, my b-boyfriend.”

WHAT?” Gerard's mom yelled. “YOUR G-GAY?”

“Mom, please, not infront of Lizzy!” he asked her.

“But what happened to…”

“SHE DIED MOM! SHE GOT MURDERED FOR WHAT SHE WAS!” He yelled back, with his eyes forming tears. I took his hand into mine.

“Please, Mr and Mrs Way, it was a hard loss for us. I think it’s best that…” I started until she gave me a dirty look.

“You made my boy GAY!” she accused.

“Donna, settle down. There is a child present.” Don said finally.

“Take her into the kitchen.” She shot back at him. He picked her up and carried her away.

“Please, Donna, is it? Your son bit me. Not the other way around.” I stated.

“He’s right mom. I was cautiously following him around and watching over him. He’s telling the truth. I bit him. I turned him into a vampire. And I love him. I have for a long time.” he said with caution.

“Wait, your brothers gay?” Alicia asked.

“Yeah.” Mikey replied.

“And a…vampire?” she asked slowly
“Yeah. He is.” Mikey said. She stared at us with an expression of confusion on her face.

“Don’t worry, I was confused at the beginning aswell. Figuring it out wasn’t the best experience for me.” I said to her, rubbing the spot where Gerard had bitten me.

“Listen mom,” Gerard spoke up. “We have to take Lizzy home. She needs to sleep.”

“But isn't she a…”

“Not till she’s 16. Till then, she’s human.” He said, answering his mother’s question before she could finish it. He led me into the kitchen where Lizzy was sitting on the counter crying. “Aww, baby.” He said picking her up. I grabbed her bag and we headed towards the door. We said goodbye to Don, Mikey and Alicia. He handed Lizzy to me and told us to wait outside for a minute.

“I need to talk to mom. Try to help her…understand.” I nodded as he gave me a peck on the cheek. I watched him through the window. Him and Donna stood there talking for a bit until I saw her wrap her arms around her son. Gerard suddenly appeared at my side.

“Let’s go home shall we.” And with that, we walked back to, not the shop, but our house. When we got there, I put Lizzy into bed and covered her, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.

“You’d make such a good father.”

I turned around to find Gerard standing in the doorway of her room. I walked over to him and hugged him.

“You’re a good father now.” I said, looking up at him. He picked me up and took me to our room and dumped me on our bed.






A/N: Hey! I'm ending it there for the moment, but do not fear! I’ll be updating very soon. I promise, cross my heart and hope to die! Hahaha. Anywho, I know last chapter, I said this was going to be called Kiss and Control but the story kinda changed as I was writing. Keep reading and I thank everyone who has rated and reviewed my stories! THANK YOU!!!

Rate and Review!

Kay
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story