Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Apocrypha

Tsunade Apocrypha

by Lyanvis 0 reviews

Those who believe death is the end limit themselves to one circle of living.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 318 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tsunade Apocrypha.

-----------------------




Those who believe death is the end limit themselves to one circle of living.



-----------------------




Tears of rage blinded her. Her body had given out on this godforsaken stretch of no-man's land. The constant use of chakra to defend her had drained her more than she'd anticipated. Maybe she could rest a moment- No! Her eyes snapped back wide open. If she let herself sleep, she could fall into a coma or die, as Kakashi had, not too long ago. She tried to get up, but only managed to turn over and she groaned in frustration. She looked back up to the sky and thought.




Well, there is no black eating at the edges of my vision, so it's probably only minor chakra exhaustion.


Something scaly crawled up her leg and she stiffened in momentary surprise, before letting her body relax. Okay, so it was a snake. That didn't mean that it was poisonous, or even Orochimaru's. But when a second, then a third of the creatures began to crawl over her, she was hard pressed to keep from screaming.



Not again… oh god, not again, Tsunade prayed, reaching out to whatever god that was within range of hearing. A light weight settled on her stomach as a shadow over took her.




"Tired, Tsu-chan?" came a light, airy, silk-filled voice, and Sasuke- but not really Sasuke, Orochimaru with Sasuke's face, Sasuke's body- leaned over her. Fingertips brushed a stray strand of blonde hair from her face as lips quirked into a wish-it-wasn't-familiar smirk, and then traveled down, to one perfectly rounded breast. She turned her eyes away from the monster before her.




"Yes." She responded truthfully, because lying would serve no purpose. She let her eyes close as he shifted her clothing to allow him access to her breast.



A mouth covered her nipple, teeth sunk painfully into her flesh, and she knew no more.
Sign up to rate and review this story