Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Two New Family Members

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-24 - Updated: 2008-09-25 - 1381 words - Complete

0Unrated
Still Pete's POV

"Definitely," I answered.

"Hi guys," Patrick said spinning around facing Kevin and Leigh.

"Hello," Leigh said wiping the single tear.

Ding Dong. Leigh went to answer the door.

"Gerelyn, Brendon what's up," I said walking up to the couple. Wow, Gerelyn's uh huge?

"Hey, when did you get here?" Brendon asked.

"A couple minutes ago," Pat said.

"Why are you here?" Gerelyn asked.

"The VMA'S, and the baby," I answered.

"It's Thursday the VMA'S aren't until Sunday guys," Gerelyn laughed.

"What the VMA'S Oh my gosh I totally forgot we're playing!" Brendon started to freak.

"Calm down honey," Gerelyn said patting his back.

"You two call the band, uh I think that Spencer's at Amalea's parent's house in downtown, so call his cell, Jon is staying at a hotel with Amanda, (his girlfriend) and Ryan, is at his and Ashley's apartment," Brendon said pointing at the teenagers.

Leigh's POV

"Okay," I nodded. My bassist theory has collapsed. Jon has a girlfriend, Amanda Lindel. Too bad, he's the only one in the band who's not married, and having a kid.

"Come on," I said making Kevin follow in my footsteps.

"Ahhh," I heard screaming from downstairs. All four of us rushed down the stairs. That included Kevin, the twins and myself.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's Gerelyn, I don't know I think she's going into labor," Pete screamed. Everyone rushed outside, the sun was setting at 6 0'clock. The twins drove with Brendon, and Gerelyn.

I dialed Spencer, Jon, and Ryan. I put it on four way.

"Guys Gerelyn is in labor, hospital now," I breathed.

"I'm going," Jon said.

"Same," Spencer said rushing.

"Ryan?" I asked.

"I'm already here," Ryan said shyly.

"What why?" I shrieked.

"What's wrong?" Patty asked me.

"Ashley's having pains and her water broke," Ryan said.

"Okay bye," I said in shock.

"What's wrong?" Pete asked rushing behind Brendon in the car.

"Ashley's giving birth too," I said.

"Didn't he plan on telling anybody?" Patrick asked.

"Apparently not," I murmured.

"I'm confused, weren't they just at the hospital?" Pete asked me again.

"Yes, but I don't know the baby is two weeks early," I answered.

"Boy or girl?" Kevin asked.

"They don't know they wanted it to be a surprise," I answered.

"Ryan and Ashley are having a boy, though," I said.

"Yeah, isn't it George Ryan Ross IV?" Kevin asked.

"Yup," I answered, as we found parking at the hospital.

"Well then they should have a girl?" Patrick settled it.

"I guess," I answered.

"Yeah so then they can get married, and Lana Beckett and James Smith, are already getting married too," Pete laughed. They got everything covered.

"You guys should get married, the Panic! Members are like 5 years younger than you," Kevin said.

"Yeah Pete you're like 31!" I agreed.

"One day," Pete answered.

"Yeah maybe soon," Patrick said.

We saw Gerelyn and Brendon walking into the entrance followed by the twins. We rushed to them.

I went to the front desk, "Ashley Ross?" I asked for.

"Room 213," the lady at the front desk said.

The 4 of us caught up with Brendon.

"Brendon Ryan's here too, Ashley's having Georgie," I said out of breath.

"What oh my gosh I'm not having a good day," Brendon said collapsing on a chair.

Pete started dialing someone. "Joe Las Vegas hospital Ryan and Brendon are going to be fathers any moment now."

"Brendon already a father," I smiled leaning in.

"I mean Amalea's having a baby," Pete said correcting himself. Joe and Andy are coming.

"Let's go see Ryan," Pete insisted.

"You guys go I'm staying with Gerelyn," Brendon said walking into Gerelyn's room. It's been 2 years and 11 months exactly since I was in the hospital. I didn't notice that until I looked at the date on my cell phone.

The twins stayed in the waiting room. While Kevin, Pete, Patrick, and I went to see Ashley.
Ashley's parents were already there, and Ryan was dialing his mother and Marie obliviously.

"Hi," we all said together.

"Five bucks George will be born before, the other baby," Patrick said.

"Okay," I said. I had five bucks on me, and I think Brendon's baby hopefully a girl would be born first.

"Hey do you and Spencer still have that bet about Leigh and Kevin?" Patrick asked. Kevin and I blushed.

"Yes," Ryan laughed, "There's a jar on my counter, labeled Spencer and Ryan's bet."

"Yeah, but Brendon put stupid, in between Ryan's and bet," Ashley chuckled.

Brendon goes out a lot more now that my sisters and I are older, and that he's married.

"Ahhh," Ashley yelped. Her mother came rushing into the room, and shooed everyone away but Ryan. The doctor came rushing into the room also.

We walked over back to Gerelyn's room. Jon, Spencer, Joe, and Andy were in the waiting room playing Bullshit with my sisters. Brendon forbids them from saying the word so they call it B.S. or bologna sandwich. (B.S. is my favorite game ever)

"How are you feeling?" I asked Gerelyn.

"Not so good," she tried to say.

"Brendon!" she called.

"What what?" he asked nervously. He has to take a chill pill.

"The doctor get the doctor," she said.

We all left, and the doctors came.

"Push!" I heard a doctor scream to Gerelyn.

I heard various screams. I bet Brendon passed out by now.

"It's a girl!" Brendon said running out of the room to us. He was ecstatic, he has a baby girl.
Ryan came running back and forth his frantic also, "George is born!"

"Wait who's first?" I asked Patrick.

"We have to look at the birth certificates," Patrick said.

"Five dollars they're born at the same time," Kevin laughed.

"Deal," Patrick and I said.

"I want to see the babies," Josie Katrina yelled.

Brendon came running out, "Guys come in," Brendon said.

All of us walked in, and the baby was soo small. I remember my sisters; I was only 7 when they were born. They were tiny also. I felt a little claustrophobic so I left.

Kevin followed me, "Hey why'd you leave?"

"I felt claustrophobic," I answered.

"Oh," he answered.

Marie came running into the waiting room with her mother.

"Where's Ryan?" Mrs. Ross asked.

"George is already born, but he's in room 213," I answered.

Marie and Mrs. Ross walked ran past us, to see little George.

After a few minutes, Brendon's parents, and Gerelyn's parents came to see the baby.

5 Hours later
10 P.M.



Fall Out Boy drove Kevin home, and took the twins and me home. Brendon and Gerelyn stayed with the girl. Her name is Samantha Anne. She's named after Gerelyn's mom Samantha. But Lily's middle name is Samantha so we say she's named after Lily and Gerelyn's mom. Brendon got to choose her middle name. He was in love with my name Ana and Katrina's 2nd middle name Anne, that he named her middle name Anne. Brendon's not a mess anymore, and Ryan isn't in hysterics either. They're officially calm now that their kids are born.

Who won the bet you ask? Kevin did. They were both born at 5:36:40. Weird don't you think? Patrick paid him 5 bucks, but I didn't. The next event I have to look forward to is senior year which is like next month, for a certain 5 people.

When I got home I received a letter from the school saying I am being pushed up a grade, because a) there are too many kids in my year and b) they put the top 10 kids in the honor roll to move up a grade. Then all my friends called and told me they got the same letter. I helped the struggling Janet and Marie to pull up their grades in Social Studies, while Kevin helped them in math, and Al helped them In Science. They just barely made the high honor roll. Today was a day full of surprises. And to top it all off, I'm going to the VMA'S!

Yes since you have to be older than 16 to enter a suite [a/n: I think you have to be 18 but pretend this is modeled after the 2007 VMA'S] Brendon said that he would take the 5 of us to go party.

This is officially the highlight of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story