Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'm a killer, And I'm not lying

Notice slip #5, you've been evicted

by luvflippy 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-25 - 338 words - Complete

1Exciting
Sorry if its so short but its a filer for the next chapter so its probably important you read it to know what will happen next.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

As they kissed he reached his frozen hands down her back making it all the less comfortable. Her each moan begged for more, and that's just what he gave her. He slipped his hands in her shirt and pulled it off. As their lips met they were both filled with the guilt of lust. He kissed her from her lips to her neck. He bit her softly, afraid to hurt her anymore than she had been...or was going to be. His hand searched every where for a comfortable spot on her body. Her body wouldn't accept his touch no matter how much she tried. She decided to take control as she forced him against the living room wall. Her tongue licked his lips and his chin roughly and repeatedly. His hands dug into her pants. He rubbed her gently, then rough made her lose all control on the situation. He smiled at his victory and pushed her onto the couch, their lips never separating. He stroked her clit causing her to moan in desperate pleasure. He kissed his way down to her hips. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down her panties. He pushed her legs apart just enough for him to begin placing his tongue around her clit. She moaned louder and louder to the point she felt like exploding. He flushed her fully and pleasantly. He sat up and she shook still catching her breath. She not half-expecting what happened as her entered her slowly. His pace began slow, but gained after a few minutes. This time flushing both of them.

Flashback

"Now, Ms. Mason are you ready?" Officer Urie asked.

"Never was. Never will be." She sighed.

Urie chuckled a little. They walked into a soundproof but see-through rooms. There she saw him. Her step was slow and her heart pounded. Everything happened in slow motion...
Sign up to rate and review this story