Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

I Wear This On My Sleeve

by notxokayx15 1 review

Frankie's song! =D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-09-29 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 426 words

0Unrated
Caroline's POV
I awoke to hear a beautiful melody playing. I, at first, thought it was a CD of Brendon's playing in his CD player, but I soon realized it was coming from the hallway. I slowly opened the door and gasped. I caught Frank's eye and he began to sing in almost a whisper.

You'll never make me leave
I wear this on my sleeve
Give me a reason to believe


"That's as far as I got," he whispered, "Before I came to find you."

The tears began to fall again as he placed down Brendon's guitar and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed the top of my forehead. "Caroline, I was an idiot to think you would ever cheat on me. I didn't even let you explain. I'm sorry."

"What's all the commotion, love?" a sleepy Brendon asked walking into the hall. I turned and smiled at him. "Oh! So this is the amazing Frankie. You didn't do his cuteness justice darling." I giggled and he looked at Frank, "I'm Brendon by the way."

"I'm Frank. Thanks for keeping her safe, Brendon." Frank smiled and unwrapped an arm from around my waits to shake Brendon's hand.

"No prob, hun. But if you ever hurt her again, I'll hunt you down and the evil demon ninja baby leprechauns will eat you!"

Frank laughed. "Don't worry, it won't ever happen again." He bent down and kissed the top of my head. "Are you gonna stay here love? Or do ya want me to take you home?"

"Imma stay here, kay?I haven't gotten to hang with BrenBren in awhile..."

"Ohkay...Call ya tomorrow?" he leaned down and planted a soft kiss against my cheek. "Bye."

"Bye." I giggled as he walked out of Brendon's apartment.

Brendon squealed like a little girl once we were back in the sanctuary of his bedroom. "OMG C!
HE'S SUCH A CUTIE!!"

I laughed. Sometimes Brendon acted like more of a girl than I did..."Well, he's mine. Plus he doesn't paly for your team. Sorry, Bren!"

Brendon pouted. "How come all the really hot guys are straight?!"

I giggled. "What about your John?"

He perked up and gave out a small laugh. "Oopsie! I forgot about John! He is quite the stud, Caroline.You have to meet him!"

"Another day..." I yawned, "but right now, SLEEP!"

-------------
[/whoo! I've been
veryyy inspired lately
for some reason...
coughcarolinecough
lol so i hope you like
RATE AND REVIEW!!!
I LOVE YOU!
Sign up to rate and review this story