Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Summer Romance

My Summer Romance Part 3

by McrRcks5 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-30 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 869 words

0Unrated
I woke up wrapped in an unfamiliar duvet. I peered under the covers and noticed that I was still fully clothed in the clothes that were still damp from the previous evening. I couldn’t remember most of the night but perhaps it had ended up quite eventful. Smiling, I glanced over my shoulder to see a empty space next to me. My smile dissapeared when I looked at the creased sheet. Jo came bounding in and jumped on the bed. She was still in her clothes as well. “Sleep well?” she asked. I nodded wondering if she was still possibly high. “So well that I don’t remember anything. You?”

“Same! Well I was doped up on paint stripper...”

“You’re not now though?”

“Oh no just a bit woozy. I think Mikey got fed up with me though.” We stopped talking as Gerard walked in. He was fully dressed in a new outfit but his hair was in the process of drying. “Do you guys want some breakfast?” he asked. We both stared down at our chests and Gerard corrected himself, “Sorry would you girls like some breakfast?”

“I thought Frank was going to make some.” Jo replied. Gerard grimaced as he heard Frank yell. “Just preparing you for the fact that you could end up having flame-grilled pancakes.” Jo went to investigate in the kitchen. Gerard walked further into the room and started picking up various things and placing them up on the shelves. “It’s messy in here.” I noticed but not sounding rude. Gerard nodded. “Well it’s messy from last night. It was a crazy night and it got kinda freaky in here.” He looked over awkwardly and gave a small smile. “Hey are you done resting?”

“Huh?”

“It’s just I want to clean my sheets coz they’re damp.” I nodded slowly, pushed the duvet off of me and glimpsed at Gerard tugging off the sheets. His hair which had gone slightly fluffy and it gave him a ‘cute’ image. I went over his words in my head. Crazy night... got kinda freaky in here. The fact that I woke up where someone had been next to me I hadn’t changed from the previous night but didn’t ‘freaky’ generally American slang for something else. I need to change my sheets. Hang on... I was in Gerard’s bed. Gerard was also acting quite strangely. Oh... my... God! I slept with Gerard!

I casually walked through the next door and dashed through to the living room of the accomodation. Frank and Becca were sitting up in the sofa-bed, with a plate of toast and a duvet draped over them. It took a while but I covered my nose when a horrendous smell reached my nostrils. I turned around and saw a a frying pan on the side with some black goo in it. Noticing how I was eyeing it suspiciously, Frank called out, “Yeah... breakfast didn’t go as planned.” He started smirking and giggling to himself but then he couldn’t contain himself when Becca joined in with this private joke. I interrupted their laughing. Becca coughed in an attampt to compose herself and she explained, “Well... one minute it was going fine... then VOOM!” I jumped due to the sudden burst of volume that she used. “Frank just thought it was normal and carried on cooking the pancakes while they and the pan were on fire.” They carried on laughing. It was amusing but not to the extent that they found it. “I guess you had to be there...” I muttered and when Frank wiped away the tears from his eyes, I started interrogating. “So... um... what happened last night?”

Frank looked blankly at me. Ray and Bob walked in arguing with one another. “All I’m saying it that you could have been sympathetic to the fact that I was in the bed as well!” Ray moaned. Bob sighed and replied, “And all I’m saying is that I could do without having a hairball in my mouth in the morning.” Jo came in through the main door from outside wrapped in a black hoody. “Hey have they filled you in yet?” she asked removing the unfamiliar hoody. “On the breakfast?... Yeah... it was hilarious apparently.” I commented becoming impatient. They still hadn’t gotten round to answer my question due to the interruptions. “Now what happened last night?” I asked again. Frank carried on looking at me blankly. This was going to take all morning at thos rate. He looked at Becca who was looking equally as blank. “Should I tell her? I mean if I tell her then everyone in the room will know. Do we want that or should we keep it to ourselves?” he asked her. Becca shrugged. “Well it’s entirely up to you.” Becca swooned at his generosity. I didn’t however and grabbed the burnt frying pan. I lifted it up so it was in full view for Frank to see. In a panicked voice Frank speddily said, “Ok! Ok! Don’t harm the face or any other part of my body! I’ll tell you what happened last night...”
Sign up to rate and review this story