Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Summer Romance

My Summer Romance Part 4

by McrRcks5 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-30 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 889 words

0Unrated
“Before I do though perhaps everyone should be in here. Jo call in Mikey.” As she went to do so, Frak shouted from his bed, “GERARD!” A fluffy-haired Gerard came in with a pillow case in his hands. “Right I’m about to tell a little story kids. Those who are squeamish and at an age where explicit scenes disturb them, please-”

“Just get on with the story Frank!” I shouted. Frank sighed and started describing what had happened. “Ok well it all started after the pool. We were all soaked and then decided to come back here and have a few drinks. It was while we were dancing that I noticed how great Becca moved. I mean she definitely caught my attention from the burger outfit but you couldn’t see her shape and to be fair she couldn’t walk as a burger either. So as we were both dancing all close, she turned around and he had a head collision. Well my heart collided with hers as well. We went outside for a bit to grab some air and I checked her head. I gave it a kiss to make her better and then the kiss was on her cheek and then on her lips. When we got back in Mikey went to put a sleepy Jo to bed and then Nic, Gerard, Ray and Bob all went into Gerard’s room. There was laughter coming from there and then Bob and Ray left the room and the laughter continued. I was trying to block it out though because I had this lovely lady to tend to.” He indicated towards Becca who blushed. “Anyway she doesn’t just know how to move while dancing and I’m so glad we had this huge big fold-out bed.” Frank leant over and kissed Becca softly on the lips. Jo made a gagging noise and Gerard sighed. “I was called here for that?” he asked. Frank pulled back from Becca and explained, “Nicola wanted to know what happened last night so I told her.”

“Well it looks pretty obvious to me. I mean look at the state of the place. Normally you’re the clean one Frank.”

“I can’t remember anything from last night Gerard. I-” I started but I was interrupted by the man I was talking to. “You don’t? I remember last night really well unlike some.” He dumped the pillow case on the floor and grabbed his shirt from last night and his coat and announced that he was going out.

On top of my evidence so far I had Frank tell me there was a lot of giggling from me and Gerard in the bedroom and now Gerard was getting tetchy about it. Signs were showing that what I suspected may have happened. “Well we had an interesting night.” Jo added looking at Mikey. Did they hook up as well? “Well what do you remember?” I asked her. Jo laughed and before she could speak, Mikey said, “Yeah I think I better help with this story seeing as you could see what I couldn’t.” Mikey started the story. “Frank filled you in about coming back here. Well while you were all running along merrily, I was carrying Jo who could still hear the stars singing to her. I kept her outside for a while so she was getting enough fresh air to clear her head. When we got in, Frank and Becca went outside like Frank said and I went to take Jo to bed… not like that though!”

“I could so do it on my own though.” Jo added.

“Well that she thought but I knew better. Especially when she said that she’d follow the little drag queen fairy. As I walked her to the room Ray and Bob walked out of Gerard’s room and there was laughter and it sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could have been in there instead of babysitting. Jo collapsed on the bed after that and she told me that she wanted the birds to stop pecking her head.”

“I had a headache there were no actual birds. Then Mikey gave me coffee.”

“So that explains a lot for me.” I complained. Frank stood up in his boxers and ran his fingers through his hair before putting the kettle on. “Well what more did you want?” he asked. I groaned and explained that I didn’t remember any of the activities that happened with Gerard and woke up in his bed. “No wonder Gerard is upset. I would be too if I spent the night with a girl and then she never remembered it.”

“Do you really think we-”

“Think? Nicola we all heard you two.” I cringed after he said this. I grabbed for my coat and ran out the door. I felt awful. Not only did I not remember what happened but I didn’t remember making any noise at all. I had to find Gerard though and explain myself. I didn’t have the slightest idea what I was going to say but anything to make my new friend feel better around me. My friend that I had only just met and now had possibly ruined it by spending the night making noises in his bedroom. Yikes!
Sign up to rate and review this story