Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Summer Romance

My Summer Romance Part 6

by McrRcks5 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-30 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 856 words

0Unrated
“You knew!” Thump! “OW!” The whole routine was the same until Becca finally walked in the room. “He knew what?” I lifted the cushion that I whacking Frank with up and explained that Frank had given me the impression that something intimate had happened last night. “The only thing you heard was me and Gerard having a lovely time together.” I went to hit Frank again but Becca stopped me. I threw the cushion to one and side and it landed at the feet of Gerard who had walked in the door. He sense the tension and gave a nervous smile. “Hey Gee! Help!” Frank whined from the sofa. Gerard picked up the cushion and threw it at Frank. “You caused a bit of trouble Frank.” Frank stood up and announced he was going to shower. Gerard went back to his room and that left me and Becca in the room. “Where’s Jo?” I asked. Becca told me that she and Mikey went to look for me and Gerard. So now before we went home we had to wiat for Becca’s sister to arrive back. “So was Frank lying about the other events?”

“Other events?”

“You... him... sofa bed?”

“Oh... no... he wasn’t lying.”

“At least one of us got some action!” I said happy for her. She smiled. “Are you dissapointed that nothing happened with Gerard then?”

“I don’t know. He’s nice. Personality and looks. I just want to know him a better.” She nodded showing that she understood.

Frank returned some time after and offered to walk us home. Jo and Mikey still hadn’t returned so we agreed with Gerard, Ray and Bob that if they eventually did come back then they could send Jo back to ours. “Maybe they are getting some ‘quality time’ together.” Frank commented. He gave a cheesy smile and Ray said, “One track mind.” Frank didn’t seem skeezy though. He just had a cheeky nature. As we were leaving, Gerard stopped me and asked if we were working that night. “Why?”

“I just thought that we could talk about everything. I like you and want to be your friend. Wow that sounded so kindergarten!”

“Yeah I’m working tonight.”

“I’ll be at the bar then.” He gave me a small smile before I walked out of the door. I felt a little bit light-headed from that smile he had given me, almost as much as the time he had given me that kiss. Well if Gerard wanted to talk about things because he liked me then at least the awkwardness was gone. I hadn’t given it that much thought until now. How could I forget that though? Both smiling and linked arms, Becca and myself went to our own home. It was a panic getting ready because we still had no sign of Jo and Mikey. Also we had fallen asleep while watching TV so now we were desperately trying to get ready for work. “I’m worried.” Becca said. I agreed. It was getting late now and they had been gone all day without even a text or a call. Horror stories that were actually reality were heard every now and again about a holiday rep going out and being attacked or even worse killed. She had Mikey but we hadn’t seen Mikey throwing punches so how did we know that he wasn’t attacked as well? I comforted Becca knowing that as soon as she was at work a part of her mind would stop worrying. I however would most probably be working on my own. A sarcastic tone reached my trail of thought as I thought about how good it would be serving a whole holiday club full of people on my own.

I said my goodbyes to Becca as we went our seperate ways. As soon as the shutters were pulled up I was bombarded. The door behind me opened and closed I turned around hoping to see Jo but instead I was facing Cody. I gave a small greeting that was barely audible. When the bar had quietened down I began searching the room with my eyes. I’ll be at the bar then. I sat down and Cody joined me. I just looked up for him. “Looking for someone?” he asked. I shook my head. Replying to the shrug he said, “Could of fooled me then.” Becca came over to me during her break wanting any updates on the whereabouts of her sister. “Is that who your looking for?” Cody asked interrupting and sticking his nose in where it didn’t belong. He was given another silent response. Suddenly Gerard ran in and slammed his hands against the bar. “That’s who I was looking for.” I said smugly giving Cody the first words he was able to hear since the evening began. Gerard looked as if he had ran the whole way here. “So what can I get you?” I asked Gerard. Gerard gasping for air calmed his breathing while I got him some water. He drank and said, “It’s Jo.”
Sign up to rate and review this story