Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

And If They Get Me, And The Sun Goes Down

by notxokayx15 1 review

ryan and meggie talk and so do mikey and frankie;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-10-01 - Updated: 2008-10-01 - 302 words

0Unrated
Meghan's POV
"A vampire?!" I was shocked, but I still had my Ryan and that's what mattered. "You know what? I don't care. I'll love you always." I planted a kiss on his lips and thought for a moment, "Wait...you aren't gonna eat me right?"

Ryan laughed that adorable laugh of his. "No sugar, I spent the past five months learning to control my hunger so I could be with you. But you do smell damn delicious like I know you would."

He pulled me into a kiss full of passion, lust, and wanting. I kissed back with the same force. I dragged him towards the bed and pushed him down as our tongues fought for dominance. He flipped us over so he was on top. We paused for a moment and just looked at each other with a deep longing. HE examined me and his eyes stopped at my arms. "Meggie?" he said with sadness evident in his voice, "Those are my fault, aren't they?"

Frank's POV
I walked back into the apartment and was attacked by Mikey. "Dude what the fuck?" he screamed, "You forgot your phone!"

"sorry." I replied simply, the smile still glued to my face.

"Somebody's a bit happy..." Mikey laughed, "Did she take you back?"

I nodded my head. "I think everything's going to be ohkay. I really like her...alot Mikey. Like more than Jamia.."

Mikey's eyes grew wide. "Wow man...thats awesome!"

Again, I nodded. "What about Meg? What's going on with you two?"

"I really like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too. I mean, I know she still has those feelings for Ryan, but he's...uhm...not around. So nothing could go wrong."

-----------
srry its a
short one..
more tomorrow
lovers! xoxo
RATE AND REVIEW
xx MEG! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story