Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

Blanket Us With Friends We Know

by notxokayx15 1 review

meg and ryan...and thenn.....THE NEXT DAY!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-10-03 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 411 words

0Unrated
Meghan's POV
"Meggie?" Ryan said sadly, "Those are my fault, aren't they?"

I started to cry as I nodded. He ran a hand through his hair as he pulled me into his arms and cradled me. "Meg, listen. Please. Don't ever do that to yourself. PLEASE. I love you too much."

"You don't want to see me hurt?! Ryan, I had to sit through your funeral! Do you know how much that fucking killed me inside?!"

Ryan's eyes began to water. "Meg, I loved you too much to watch you suffer what you were going through."

"But YOU were the one who was helping me get over it. You know what, can we no talk about this? Please. I just got you back."

I kissed him passionately on the lips and pulled him down on top of me. He pulled away and smirked, "Kay. I like this better anyways."

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!

Brendon's POV
I awoke to the smell of coffee. I loved it when Caroline woke up before me. I made my way into the kitchen and found her at the counter with a cup of coffee in hand. I walked up and took to the cup from her hands. "Bitch!" she shouted, "Give it back!"

"HOLY SHIT!" I shouted as the coffee cup flew out of my hands to hers. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

"Oh." she giggled drinking the coffee that I wanted, "My powers came in!"

"SICK!!!!" I shouted. Caroline had been like waiting for these ever since her sisters got theirs. "DO IT AGAIN!"

SHe shook her head. "Nah, I don't feel like it...Oh! BRendon?"

"Yeah sweetie?"

"What are we gonna do today?"

hmm...I thought...!I KNOW!"LETS.GO.TO.THE......PARK!"

Caroline laughed. "Kay! I call the good swing!"

I pouted. "You always get the good swing!"

"Well, that just sucks for you doesn't it?"

"MEANIE!"

I stuck my tongue out at her and we ran out the door and down the street to the local park. The only park for that matter. I GOT THE GOOD SWING! "WHAT NOW!! I GOT IT!"

She gave me an evil glare. "Want me to use my powers on you?"

I went wide-eyed and got off the swing. "Bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

"Love you too dragqueen!" she replied.

"THAT WAS ONCE!" I shouted in defense.

--------------
here ya go.
yet more of this
story...haha
this chap is for
Caroline. cause I
love her
Sign up to rate and review this story