Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Katelyn's Visitors

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

We find out who Katelyn's visitors are and what they're up to.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-03 - Updated: 2008-10-03 - 1321 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Katelyn just kept on staring at the figures at the door until Gerard spoke up, “Are you Katelyn?”

She nodded her head slowly.

“Great we zombified a fan, wait until the press gets a load of this,” Frank said with a smile trying to break the girl from her trance. It worked, she started giggling.

“Can we come in?” asked Ray.

“Oh of course,” she opened the door wider for them to come in. “Did I win a contest or something? Because I don’t remember entering one,” she said as she escorted the group into the living room.

“No,” smiled Mikey, “You do have a internet friend by the name of Laurhen right?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact we’re supposed to be chatting in a half hour.”

“That’s why we’re here, we wanted to sort of take over your chat for tonight,” said Ray.

“Did she win something?”

“No,” said Gerard

Mikey looked intently at the girl. “We have someone we really need to see and who really needs us.”

“We need to you to never tell anyone what’s about to happen here,” said Ray softly, “someone’s life depends on it.”

It dawned on Katelyn what they were talking about. “You’re going to talk to Bob.”

“So you see,” said Frank, “we really need you to be discreet.”

“I promise never to tell a living soul.”

“You can talk to Laurhen about this, I’m sure she’s been dying to tell someone,” smiled Gerard.

Katelyn melted at his smile how it made his eyes light up.

“You don’t mine if I have a smoke do you?” asked Gerard.

“My mom doesn’t usually allow it in the house, but there is a fenced in yard that you can go out to.”

“You’re a good kid. Most of fans would let us destroy their houses I’m sure if we asked them to.”

“Well if I didn’t have to deal with my mom, I probably would too.”

She looked at Gerard thoughtfully, “Why do you smoke?”

“That and coffee are my only vices left. I really have tried. The New Year’s Eve we performed in Times Square Bob and I vowed to quit,” she could see how mentioning Bob’s name was affecting the lead singer. He looked so sad. “but a minute afterwards we both lit up. At the time we were the only ones smoking. But it really is a filth habit and you should never start and if you have quit now while you’re young, because it’s so much fucking harder when you’re older.”

Katelyn escorted Frank and Gerard to the back porch, then left them alone.

Gerard took a cigarette out and put it to his lips. Frank did the same and then took a lighter out of his jeans pocket then flicked it on lighting Gerard’s cigarette first then his own.

“So what did Maddie tell you?” asked Gerard.

“He hasn’t been eating really, that she’s really worried about him. He sits there and stares at Bobby’s picture all the time. He really misses that kid.”

“I think we need to tell him.”

“I think so too. Who knows if and when we’ll see him again? Besides it will save Maddie from telling him.”

“How is she doing?”

“I can hear the heart ache in her voice, but I guess she’s trying to move on. Bob has made it clear that after this is over he doesn’t want to see her any more.”

“Liar. He can deny it all the fuck he wants but he’s still in love with that woman.”

“She’s seeing some English guy I guess. Bob so fucking blew it with her.”

“Do you think she’s over Bob?” asked Gerard after taking a long drag off his cigarette.

“No, I just wish I knew how to get those two together,” said Frank.

“Maybe after what we tell him tonight it will happen on it’s own. After tonight he won’t be obliged to Ali and Bobby.” Gerard smiled inside at his band mate because everyone knew that Frank used to hate Madison, but they also knew something changed the night she took Bob away

“It’s gonna break his heart he loves that kid.”

“I know but it’s been over a month since we’ve known and I fucking hate keeping it from him.”

Soon Ray and Mikey joined the two.

“So what are we discussing?” asked Mikey.

“We want to tell Bob everything,” said Gerard.

“Are we sure that’s a good idea,” asked Ray. “We’re supposed to be cheering him up.”

“Makes sense,” said Mikey.

“How does it make sense,” argued Ray.

“Listen,” said Frank “Bob is staying true to a woman, as Alicia puts it, is completely being fucked by his cousin. His depressed over not being able to see a son that isn’t even his and letting the girl he’s in love with slip away because of it.”

“Then we tell him quickly so we can be there for him,” Ray said giving in to the other three.

“Agreed,” said the other three in unison.

Back in Newcastle

Laurhen’s POV

It’s almost nine o’clock I really hope the boys are here. Bob and I are playing Guitar Hero in the library and I’m solidly winning. Not that I’m great at it I’m not. Bob’s just not into it. I hope my surprise for him will make him feel better. Oh my God, what if something goes terribly wrong like they couldn’t get there. Maddie said that they would all be there. But planes can break down or be delayed. That would be just horrible. What if I can’t get Bob over to the computer? I’ll drag his ass if I have to. Maddie and I went through too much trouble for it not to work.

It was two minutes before nine now, here goes nothing.

“It’s almost nine, I’m going to bed now so you can chat with your friend.”

“You know what would be crazy?” I asked Bob.

“What?”

“What if you pretended to be me and started talking to her about random stuff.”

“Nah.”

I got to the desk and heard the familiar MSN ping. I accepted the video conference and turned on mine. I walked away after seeing the boys and Katelyn. I held up a finger as if to say wait a second.

“Bob just say hi to the Katelyn, please.”

“Laurhen, I fucking said no. I’ve had a bad day and just want to get to sleep.”

Out of the computer came the unmistakable voice of Frank Iero, “Bryar get your fucking ass in front of that computer. Laurhen and Maddie went through a lot for this little meeting. Now get your ass over here and say hi to me, Ray, Gerard and Mikey. Or so help me Bob next time I see you you’ll have to carry me on your shoulders for a whole day.”

I watched as Bob spun around to look at me, then came over to the computer. “Fuck off Frank.”

I saw Katelyn’s shocked face, she didn’t realize Bob was joking until she saw a huge smile on his face. I couldn’t believe I was staring between Bob and my idol Ray. Suddenly I heard Katelyn say “I’m going out for Starbucks anybody want anything?” They all gave their orders. I took my hint too.

“Goodnight everyone.”

They all said goodnight and I couldn’t help but notice that Bob had a beautiful smile.

“Just shut it off when you decide to go to bed.”

“No problem and thanks.”

“Your welcome,” I whispered as I closed the door to the library.
Sign up to rate and review this story