Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Exposed

by Moonshyne 5 reviews

Bob has a talk with the boys while Madison and John get closer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 1334 words - Complete

0Unrated
“So how are you doing?” Gerard asked noticing the dark circles under Bob’s eyes from lack of sleep and how thin his face was getting.

“Hanging in there. It’s just tough can’t go any where, do anything, talk to anyone.”

“Laurhen seems like a sweet kid,” said Mikey.

“Yeah she is and very perceptive. It’s just not the same as you guys.”

“We miss you too Bob,” said Ray. “It’s tough for us too not knowing what’s going on.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just every move we make is being watched by somebody. Maddie and I both have fake passports so I imagine it will get us from country to country easy enough.”

“How’s the search going anyway any idea when you’ll be coming home?” asked Frank.

“It’s going nowhere and Maddie said after her trip to Japan we’re heading back home. I don’t think we’ll ever find who shot Mark.”

“Remember keep the faith,” said Frank.

“Thanks.”

No one wanted to ask the next question but knew it had to be so Gerard volunteered, “So what’s going on between Maddie and that English guy?”

“You heard about that? She’s better off with him. He doesn’t have a murder and rape charge against him, and he could probably keep her accustomed to the life style she’s accustomed to.”

“You know she doesn’t give a shit about that,” said Mikey.

“She deserves so much better than me,” sighed Bob. “Besides I still have Ali and Bobby.”

Mikey, Gerard and Frank all looked at Ray knowing that he was the best one to break the news to Bob.

“Bob we need to tell you some things and they’re gonna be pretty hard to swallow.”

“What?”

Ray looked at the guys for support, Frank put his arm on the guitarist shoulder and squeezed.

“Alicia went home for a couple of days and well she decided to stop in Chicago to see how your mom, Ali and Bobby were doing?”

“How are the doing?”

“Your mom’s worried sick and we promised to let her know how you were doing after we talked to you.”

“Bobby and Ali?” asked Bob sadly.

“Alicia knocked on the door but there was no answer, so she went just to check around make sure everything was okay. You heard some screaming from the bedroom and I’m so sorry Ali was with someone.”

“Who?”

“Your cousin Jim.”

Bob closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “You said there were things that you needed to tell me what else is there.

The three motioned to Ray again, who looked like he was about to cry having to tell Bob this.

“Bob we think she’s with Jim because he’s Bobby’s father.”

The four watched the screen intently waiting to see Bob’s response.

Bob looked down at his lap took a deep breath, and then swallowed hard trying to blink back the tears, then finally spoke. “I know.”

“What?” asked Mikey.

“I realized it a couple of days ago. How long have you guys known?”

“Since Madison Square Garden, Jamia overheard Ali on her cell. We all wanted to tell you, but figured it would be the last thing you needed to hear,” said Frank.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me I thought you were my best friends.”

“We are Bob and we knew how much you loved that little boy and how it would devastate you we just wanted to wait until everything was over,” said Gerard.

“Anyone else know?”

“Maddie.”

Bob shook his head and his face was turning red. They knew Bob was now pissed.

“Bob she wanted to tell you as soon as she found out,” said Frank.

“Well why the fuck didn’t she?”

“You don’t want to know the answer to that Bob.”

“The fuck I do.”

Frank looked stone cold into the monitor and at his friend, “Fine. She never got to because Mark found out she found the real paternity papers then beat the shit out of her, raped her and tried to kill her. Then she ended up at your mother’s house, sound familiar Bryar. That happened because she wanted to tell you. You’re in this mess because she wanted to tell you. The night that she came to my house she had the papers with her she was leaving them for you. I begged her not to say anything so we compromised by saying we would wait until this was all over.”

“So why are you telling me this now?”

“Because you’re gonna lose the best thing that ever happened to you. So what are you going to do about it?”

“Frank since we left your house I’ve treated her horribly. Now that I know about Bobby I’ve been a jerk to everyone. Poor Laurhen I yelled at her when she was only trying to help me. Every time Maddie calls I refuse to talk to her she must hate me.”

“She helped arrange this and she’s just been really worried about you,” said Gerard.

“How do you feel about the whole Bobby thing?” asked Mikey.

“I still love him, Ali and Jim I could do without.”

“And Maddie?” asked Ray.

Bob smiled at his friends, “I think I’m gonna try and get her back.”

The boys turned around when they heard the door.

Katelyn came in and passed out the drinks, “Sorry I took so long on the way I ran into some friends.”

They all knew she was lying but they were grateful she gave them time alone.

“Laurhen and I usually sign off at five, by the way.”

They all turned to the monitor then Ray spoke, “It was really great seeing you.”

“Good luck and we miss you,” said Mikey.

“We’ll be thinking of you,” said Gerard.

“Remember keep the faith,” said Frank.

“Thanks guys for everything,” said Bob looking up so the tears wouldn’t roll down his face.

“See you soon,” whispered Ray as he turned off the voice conference.

Bob sat back and contemplated all that had happened, the only thing he was worried about if it was too late.

Tokyo Japan

Madison and John were celebrating the new partnership between their companies and the Japanese. Madison also found out that neither John’s father nor Nagataka Ishikawa was responsible for Mark’s death. Both had motive and both of them went to Chicago for that purpose but in the end Andrew realized Mark just wasn’t worth it and Nagataka was beaten to it. So it only left the mobster and if it wasn’t him God only knows who it was. She still believed that the money was some how tied in.

She stared out the window of the bright lights of the city below.

“Here have another glass of champagne,” said John as he kissed her neck.

She just about downed it and John looked at her curiously.

“I was thirsty,” she smiled.

Over the past few days they had become very close and was now about to take their relationship to the next level. John poured her another glass of champagne then untied her fleece hotel robe.

He swallowed hard as he looked at her naked body. “You are so beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

He took her hand and escorted her to the bed. She lay down with the robe wide open. John lay to the side of her as he moved one hand on to her left breast while his lips wrapped around her nipple of her right one, with his tongue teasing it. His hand moved from her breast lightly down her stomach to her inner thighs where he teased her. His fingers found what he was looking for and soon her back was arched and she screamed out something she shouldn’t have. “Fuck me Bob.”
Sign up to rate and review this story