Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 33

by marcialj83 3 reviews

Frank see the last person that he wants to.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-06 - 547 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

It been a week and the tour was going well. We were with a few other bands. Some that we have toured with before and others we haven’t. I was just coming from practice when I felt like someone was following behind me.

As I turned to look around though I didn’t see anyone so I continued on my path to the bus. It was until I was about to climb that the person stepped out of the shadows, “Frankie.”

I knew that voice from somewhere and I felt a cold chill run down my spine. I turned to look where the person stood and I knew from what they were wearing that it was a female. Walking closer the girl into the light, “Don’t you remember me Frankie?”

The way that she said my name I knew who it was. It was Amanda and she was here with me and I just wanted to run.

Walking closer to me I realized that she looked the same as the last time that I saw her and that wasn’t good. All the old feelings good and bad came back, “What the fuck do you want?”

She stopped just in front of me and she had a playful smile on her lips, “Awe Frankie. Is that the way that you greet people now?”

“no it’s just the way that I greet you.” I could feel the anger rise up in me. I couldn’t help, but remember the way she fucked me and I fellow friend over. I wished that she would just die or go away.

But instead of leaving like I wanted and wished her too, she just took a step towards me, “I know we have a bad past, but I know that we can work it out.”

I couldn’t believe what she was telling me. I haven’t seen her in years and then all of a sudden she just pops up, “What are you doing here.” I asked her getting impatient.

She let out a sigh, “Okay I’ll tell you. I’m a tech here on the tour and I just found out that you were here. I’ve been trying to get in touch with you, but I always seemed to miss you. So, I followed you here.”

I looked at her for a while, “and what else do you want?”

Another smile came on her face that I knew all to well, “I was hoping that we could keep up where we left off, except with no drama.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I didn’t want to listen to her. Somewhere inside me hope was rising up from the old feelings, but then I remembered Monica and our promise to each other. I wanted to be with her and our son. A voice in the back of my head came to life, ‘But you said after the tour, not during.’

It was true and I didn’t know where that little voice came from, but I knew that I was going to have to find away from Amanda. I couldn’t let this ruin what I was going to have with Monica.

~~~

here is another update for y'all. Thanks for commenting.
Sign up to rate and review this story