Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 34

by marcialj83 4 reviews

Some insight, I hope.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 755 words

0Unrated
He sat in the chair crying his heart out to his best friend. Frank couldn’t believe she did what she did. How could she say that she loved him the next and then do the most horrible thing the next. He was so heart broken. He spilled everything to his best friend Gerard.

“I can’t believe she did this. I love her so much. How could she do this to me, to us?”

Gerard sat next to his friend and looked solemnly at him, “I don’t know man.”

Frank buried his face and his hands and let his pain flow out. How could the one woman he had eve loved do what she did? How could she promise one then and then break it? He didn’t understand. He wanted to marry her he wanted to give her his name, but before he could ask her he learned the horrible truth.

Earlier that day he came home and found her packing her things. He didn’t understand what she was doing, “What are you doing Amanda?”

She looked at him with disgust on her face, “What does it look like I am doing Frank?” the way that she said was filled with hate and sarcasm.

He took a breath and didn’t know where all this was coming from all he could ask was why, “Why?”

Looking up once more from what she was doing. She placed an evil smile played across her lips, “because I am moving on to bigger and better things and I can’t let you or a baby get in my way.”

His heart felt like it was literally breaking at her words, “Please tell me you didn’t.” when she said baby he was afraid of what she may say next, but he knew what she was going to say.

“I got an abortion Frank.”

He was so weak at the knees that he just collapsed in the nearest place which was the bed, “How could you?” he whispered. He couldn’t believe what she said. She had gotten rid of his child.

She let out a sigh and just rolled her eyes at him, “Look Frank I don’t love you. I never did. I only used you to move up in the game and now I found someone bigger and better. I couldn’t move on with someone if I was carrying your bastard around.”

Her words were cutting deep. The woman that he loved more then life itself was doing the unmentionable, “But I love you.” He said with tears in his eyes. His emotions were so high that he could barely say the words, “I love you.”

She looked him right in the eyes, “Sometimes love isn’t enough, like it was here. The love was a one way street and you were the only driver. Now I have to finish packing.” Turning back to what she was doing she didn’t utter another word to him.

He sat and watched as she just packed her few bags and then watched as she walked to the door. Turning around she looked back at him, “Have a nice life Frankie. I know I will.” Then she smiled her brightest smile and walked out.

Frank hung his head after she left and didn’t notice that he was crying until he felt the hot tears fall onto his hands. He didn’t know how long he sat there, but he got up and called the only person that could help him. He called Gerard.

Now here they were and Frank spilled his heart out. He didn’t know if he could make it. Amanda held his heart. What was he going to do?

He thought that she loved him. She had those three words back to him whenever he said them. He though that her words were true, but they were all lies. Lies to get her what she wanted in life. Lies to more her in her goal of getting what she wanted.

Gerard sat next to his friend not knowing what to do. Amanda had did the cruelest thing that he ever heard of and couldn’t help, but hate her. he hated her for what she had did to his friend and now it seemed that Frank was beyond dead.

After some time had passed Frank looked at his friend, “I’ll fucking kill myself before I’ll let someone do me like she did me. I’ll never love again.”
Sign up to rate and review this story