Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Leaving

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Bob makes a decision.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 1319 words - Complete

1Exciting
The next morning Bob and Madison sat around the island in the kitchen having coffee and just staring into each other eyes and sneaking a smile.

Bob leaned in and kissed her cheek, and she thought her heart was going to skip a beat. If he only knew what he did to her.

“What’s going on in that pretty little head of yours?”

“No matter what else happens today being back in your arms makes this the best birthday ever.”

Bob leaned into her and kissed her softly on the lips when he pulled away he looked into her green eyes and whispered, “I love you.”

Her heart almost leaped out of her chest hearing it again. He hadn’t said it since he said it the first time yesterday. He leaned in and was starting to give her another kiss when John walked in.

“I’m flying out this afternoon,” said John.

“I’m going to check on Bobby,” said Bob as he left knowing that the two of them needed to talk alone.

“I’m sorry, I never knew he felt that way.”

John gathered her into his arms and kissed the top of her head, “Don’t be. Seeing the three of you together, it just fit. Even I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed at the moment.”

“Thank you for everything you got me through a very difficult part of my life and I’ll never forget it. I love you for it.”

“It was my pleasure.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Did you love me?”

John just smiled and then held her tight and then he spoke, “I wasn’t in love with you, if that’s what you mean?”

She sighed in relief, “I’m glad I didn’t break your heart.”

“I wouldn’t go that far. I mean it did sting when you told Bob you loved him and then you kissed him. Rejection always hurts.”

“I’m sorry.”

It was then that Kelsey walked in, wearing a riding suit with her hair pulled back.

“I’m going for an early morning horse ride before we go shopping. Anyone care to join me?”

Madison knew what her friend was up to. She told her how much John loved riding. Kelsey asked her the night before if she went after John since she and Bob were back together. Now looking at the way John looked at her she knew it was more than okay. He seemed mesmerized by her presence.

“John said that he was leaving this afternoon,” said Madison.

“What?” Kelsey looked at him.

“I didn’t think I had a reason to stay.”

“I need a dance partner for tonight especially the slow songs,” she said softly never taking her eyes off his.

“We can’t have that, can we?” he said almost breathlessly.

“Besides it would be a shame for you to miss your family.”

“They’re coming tonight?”

“Yep.”

“You think of everything?”

Madison finally spoke up, “Who else did you invite?”

“Well Frank and Gerard made up a list of people they trust would keep a secret and I made up a few people. Like Bob’s mom, a couple of kids from school, your lawyer. Actually that was Elisabeth’s invite, along with Natasha.”

“My lawyer?”

“Yeah, Elisabeth really likes her.”

“She’s been begging Bob and I to turn ourselves in.”

“Maybe Elisabeth has a plan, besides who knows she’s in Chicago this is New York, she might not even bother.”

“Let’s hope you’re right.”

Kelsey turned her attention back to John, “Are you ready for that ride?”

“More than ready. Just let me get my gear on.”

John ran past Bob and Bobby and up the stairs. Bob took the baby to the kitchen and placed him on the floor he crawled to the cabinets opened them until he found some pots and pans to play with.

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Where’d he go running off to?”

“To get his riding gear so he and Kelsey can go riding together.”

“I knew they liked each other,” smiled Bob.

“Aren’t you the smart one,” smiled Madison.

“Come here,” he said as he pulled her into a hug and then kissed her softly on the cheek then her nose and finally her lips their kiss started to deepen when they heard some wolf whistles and cat calls.

Bob and Madison turned around to see James Dewees, Matt Cortez and Brian Schechter.

Kelsey had invited them for the night before but thought it would be better if that night it was just the five of them.

And for a long time it was. Kelsey, Elisabeth and Madison caught up, while John and Derek caught a movie with Christa, Alicia, Jamia and Lyn-Z. After seeing Iron Man the group went to dinner, while the girls giggled how hot Robert Downey Jr was Derek and John discussed the special effects and all the cool gadgets. James, Matt and Brian did make the right decision, but came early in the morning as they were just as excited as the rest to see the drummer.

Bob gave them each a long hug saving the longest for Brian.

“How you holding up?” Brian finally asked.

Bob wrapped his arm around Madison’s waist, pulled her closer and kissed her on the side of the head.

“Better now. I feel like I can take on anything life has to throw at me,” then he looked down at Madison and corrected himself, “us.”

It was then the group heard some light banging. The all looked around the corner of the cabinets and there sat Bobby wih a metal colander on his head banging the pots he dragged out and “singing”.

Bobby noticed the five of them and looked specifically at his cousin and smiled a huge toothless smile and said “Bah”.

“You’re crazy kid,” Bob said at his smiling cousin.

“God Bob he’s gotten so cute since we last saw him,” said James. The last time Matt and James saw him was almost two months ago at Madison Square Garden.

“He couldn’t even sit up by himself, now look at him,” smiled Matt.

“Well I know where to look for a drummer if Bob here can’t play,” smiled Brian.

Matt and James looked at Bob as he looked down, “Bob you know I didn’t mean it like that. I meant if you got sick or something. You’re going to beat this.” He said giving Bob a reassuring pat on the back. “I met with your lawyer she seems pretty cool.”

“She thinks we should turn ourselves in, what do you think?”

Matt and James looked between the two.

“As your manager I agree, there has been a bad backlash on the band. Kids are burning their cds and calling you lot two faced. They’re saying it was stupid to replace Matt with you. They knew you were trouble and now know why you don’t like you picture taken.”

“I’m sorry Brian, I’ll quit the guys shouldn’t suffer because of me.”

Madison just held him tight, knowing how much playing and being a part of this band meant to him. How tired yet exhilarated he was after getting off that stage. Most nights he was too tired to make love to her but those were they nights they would just lay in each other arms and talk. They talked about almost anything and then fell asleep in each other arms.

Ray and Gerard walked in the door talking about the latest riff that popped into Ray’s head. Then looked at the five solemn figures in the room.

“What’s going on?” asked Gerard.

Bob pulled Madison closer as if using her for strength for what he was going to say next. “I’m leaving the band.”
Sign up to rate and review this story