Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

What Happened That Night?

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

Bob tells everyone what happened that night and not evreryone believes him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-10-11 - Updated: 2008-10-11 - 1011 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank, Jamia, Mikey and Alicia walked in laughing until they saw the scene in front of them.

“What’s going on?” asked Frank.

Ray looked at his fellow guitarist “Bob just told us he was leaving.”

“WHAT????” Frank and Mikey said at the same time.

“It’s for the best. You don’t need an accused rapist and murderer in the band.”

Frank threw his hands up in exasperation, “What the fuck happened between last night and now?”

“Some things were brought to my attention and I think the band deserves better.”

All four turned to Brian looking at him coldly.

“He never let me finish, I told him as his manager he should turn himself in because the band is taking a lot of flack for this, and then he says he’s quitting. I never got to tell him about the thousands of letters that Craig and I are getting in his support. Bob as your friend I hope you and Madison get the motherfucker that really did this.”

“But still the band is taking a hit because of this. People believe I raped a kid and murdered my girlfriend’s husband.” He looked down at Madison while saying this hoping he wasn’t being forward. She smiled up at him and he just squeezed her waist tighter.

“Rape charges were dropped yesterday. It will be hitting the airwaves this afternoon along with a video showing how it was superimposed. There will be no doubt that you didn’t rape that girl. Not only that the girl admitted to the police she lied to get a movie contract.”

“So now I’m just a murderer.”

“Come on we’ve all been accused before,” said Ray.

“No our lyrics or message have been accused. This is different Ray. This is me pulling the trigger of a gun and actually killing someone.”

“So what happened that night?” asked Mikey.

No one noticed the seven month old watching them all.

“Ali and I had dinner and then she was going out to meet some of her friends from her Mommy and Me classes. I went to my mother’s who told me Maddie was there and what happened to her. I drove like a maniac to Kenilworth, I was so blind to everything going on around me I barely noticed the car that passed me just before I entered the grounds. I parked in front of the house and got out I ran to the front door, and there he was in the foyer shot and bleeding. I saw the gun picked it up and that’s when Maddie walked in.

Madison looked at Bob confused. He had left at least twenty minutes before she did. Not only that she drove fast but with the lights and all she couldn’t have caught up that quickly. She had a feeling Bob wasn’t telling her something.

Bob looked at her and noticed something wasn’t right.

“It’s Maddie’s birthday can we drop this?”

“On one condition,” said Gerard. “You don’t leave the band.”

“But…”

“We’re brothers we’ll get through this.”

“Fine. I’m not going anywhere,” said Bob in defeat. Knowing that someday Holloway was going to catch up with him and bust his ass.

“I’m going back upstairs, call me when Kelsey’s ready,” said Madison.

Bob knew that all too well what that meant she was pissed at him.

“He followed her up to her room.”

Just when he got to the door she slammed it in his face. He knocked furiously, “Maddie let me in. Baby please.”

Madison sat there in tears, they were together one day and he had lied to her.

“Go away Bob.”

“Maddie, please let me in.”

“You left way before me, how could you have been there right before me?

“Let me in and I’ll tell you.”

He heard the door click as the handle moved.

He went to gather her in his arms but she pushed him away.

“Tell me.”

Bob ran both his hands through his long blonde locks, “I stopped at my house first to get something.” He next ran his left hand over his beard on the left side of his face. “A gun. My first intention was to kill Mark. I made a promise to you and I wanted to keep it. Then I thought about it and threw gun out into Lake Michigan.”

“And why couldn’t you say that downstairs?”

“I know I scare you when I talk like that. I’m sorry baby. From this point on whatever happens I’ll tell you the truth. It wasn’t fair of me to expect you to be open and honest when I wasn’t.”

He wrapped his strong arms around her and just held her, like he never wanted to let go. Because he didn’t. He looked into her eyes then whispered into her ear, “I love you.” He then nibbled on her ear and she soft moaned, he unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bra, and started planting small kisses on the side of her neck, sweetly sucking the skin but not enough to leave any marks. “I love you too,” she said as she gave a loud moan.

“Make love to me, Bob.”

He smiled at her and was about to take her blouse off, when there was a frantic knock on the door.

“Bobby fell and hit his head,” cried Alicia.

When Bob opened the door Alicia saw Madison on the bed with her shirt unbuttoned and whispered, “Sorry.”

Bob rushed down the stairs, he heard Bobby’s wailings as he got halfway down the stairs. When he got to the kitchen there was Christ holding the crying child and he saw a bump forming on his forehead.

“Bob we’re really sorry,” said Ray.

Bobby reached out to Bob crying “Da da da da.”

“Shhhhh daddy’s here.”

The group looked at him in sympathy knowing that Bob still ached for Bobby to be his son.
Sign up to rate and review this story