Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Let The Party Begin

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

Madison notices an interesting guest at her birthday party.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-13 - Updated: 2008-10-14 - 1524 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob closed his eyes after he realized what he had just said. Then he looked on at the group of sympathetic on lookers.

“It just came out, I just have to get used to the fact that he’s not mine.”

It was at that point that Madison came down, Bobby looked at her and held his arms out she took him from Bob and soon he stopped crying.

“You hungry baby?” she asked.

Christa made a bowl of baby oatmeal for him while Bob put the baby carrier on the table and placed Bobby in the carrier. He watched as Madison fed his cousin all the while smiling and falling more in love with her as the time passed.

After being fed and burped Bobby was content to be in Bob’s arms. Suddenly Bob made a face, “Ewwww Pweey, did you do that?”

Bobby just laughed. “Oh Madison,” called out Bob.

Madison walked next to him and then backed away. “That’s yours big boy.” Bob just laughed at her. Then smiled at Bobby, “C’mon kiddo, Cousin Bob needs to change your diapy.”

“Da da.”

“No da da, Bah.”

“Da da.”

“No, Bah.”

Bobby was getting frustrated at this point “DA DA”.

Bob looked around to see if anyone was looking, “Yeah da da.”

Bob felt two arms wrap around him, “You’re gonna confuse him and make it harder for yourself.”

“I know I just really need time to get used to it.”

“Why don’t you put him down for a nap and maybe we can practice making babies of our own.”

“I’d like that a lot.” Bob turned around and faced her. He ran his finger down her jaw line. “You’re the last person I made love too.”

“You’re the last person I made love to too.”

“Mark?”

“He took me every time.”

Bob closed his eyes wanting to cry for his beautiful girlfriend. “What about John?”

“It kind of spoiled the moment when I screamed your name.”

Bob couldn’t help but smile. He picked Bobby up “C’mon stinky pants, lets go change you and then nappy time for you and nooky time for me.”

Madison smiled watching Bob and Bobby, “I’ll be up in a minute.”

Bob gathered Bobby in his arms and left the kitchen, looking back he winked at Madison.

Madison started to cleaned up the cereal and the mess Bobby left behind when Alicia came walking up to her.

“Hey, sorry about earlier.”

“Don’t worry about it, Bobby got hurt.”

“I don’t mean just this morning,” said Alicia, who was now flanked by Christa, Jamia and Lyn-Z.

Each took their turns apologizing to Madison for not ever giving her a chance to explain.

“Thanks. It definitely wasn’t the brightest part of my life or maybe the brightest idea. But right now it’s okay.” Madison glanced upstairs knowing Bob would be waiting for her. “Right now it’s more than okay. I got to go Bob’s waiting for me.”

“Good luck,” smiled Christa.

“Luck has nothing to do with it,” smiled Madison as she left the kitchen.

As she climbed the stairs Kelsey was coming down. “You aren’t ready yet?”

Madison looked at her confused. “We’re going into the city to go shopping for dresses for tonight?”

“Fuck. I forgot.”

“Well you better get a move on. Natasha should be there in a little over an hour.”

Madison ran upstairs and quickly jumped into the shower. She dried herself off and quickly threw on a pair of long shorts and t-shirt. She was throwing on a pair of sandals when Bob walked in smiling.

“He finally got to sleep. Interesting choice of wardrobe. I was hoping to see you in less.”

“I’m sorry hon, but I told you earlier that we were going shopping, it just slipped my mind.”

“That’s okay babe, we’ll make it for another time.”

Bob held her close just so she would know what she did to him.

“I’m sorry,” she whimpered.

“I’ll let you make it up to me later,” he whispered in her ear.

She smiled at him and went to lean in to kiss him.

“Madison come on everyone’s waiting for you,” yelled Kelsey.

Madison gave Bob a peck on the lips, knowing if it were any more it would probably be another hour before they left.

“Bye hun. I love you.”

“I love you too, babe. See you later, I’m just going to take a very cold shower.”

“Sorry,” she smiled.

“Later,” Bob.

Madison climbed in the limo with all the other girls and they were off. She turned to the occupents “I have to get the world’s most incredible dress, because I just left a very frustrated boyfriend for this.”

Bob came downstairs after his shower, sat at the island and put his chin on his hands on the marble counter. He looked rather sad.

“Don’t worry she’ll be back,” said Frank teasingly as he patted Bob on the shoulder.

“It’s not that. I don’t have anything to give her for her birthday.”

“I think she has all she needs.”

“I know but I was going to giver her this incredible present at her mother’s fundraiser, we all know how that went. I saved the gift and had it with me when I took off. But I lost it somewhere.”

“I’ll be right back.”

Frank came back a couple of minutes later holding a black velvet box.

“Is this it?” asked Frank as Bob opened he box.

Bob smiled at the contents, “But how?”

“Jamia found it after you left. She also thought it might be a good idea if we brought it, just in case.”

“Thanks Frank, it’s the perfect gift.”

“So what are you doing with Bobby tonight?”

“He’ll come for a little while and then I’ll put him to bed.”

“Are you putting Maddie to bed too?”

“I’ll never tell.”

Few hours later

Bob was talking to Ray and Christa about their upcoming wedding and how he wanted to make sure that Bob was going to be there.

The guys were dressed in dark suits while Christa had on a red strapless fitted dress.

Bobby had on a little suit and was crawling all over the kitchen floor in between everyone’s legs.

“Just like his cousin,” smiled Frank, “ a pervert.”

“He is not,” Bob tried not to be offended smiling at his friend.

“Yes he is checking up all the girls dresses.”

“Only you Frank would think that an innocent baby was a pervert.”

At that moment Madison walked in the romm and Bob couldn’t take his eyes off her along with almost every other man in the room.

Madison wore a black off the shoulder fitted dress. Her hair was done in an upsweep, and she wore very little make-up. She was an absolute vision.

She noticed everyone staring at her.

“Do I look that bad?” she asked.

“You look absolutely beautiful.”

A half hour later the guests started arriving. As a thank you Katelyn was invited along with Laurhen. John was excited to have his baby sister meet Kelsey. Before long Bob’s mom walked in ignoring the couple and heading straight to Bobby who was being held by Christa.

“How’s my little pumpkin? Grandma’s got something for you. Yes she does. He squealed with excitement seeing his “grandma”. Bob felt a pain go through his heart. He was going to have to tell his mother that she really wasn’t a grandmother. Ali concocted it all to keep him and Madison apart. But he was sure that the news of he and Madison being together would make her happy.

“Mom I need to talk to you about Bobby.”

“What about him?”

“He’s not mine,” Bob said quietly.

Eloise took a deep breath and sighed, “I’m not surprised. Your cousin Jim is the father isn’t he?”

“How did you know?”

“He looks exactly like him at that age.”

Bob eyes followed Madison as she went to talk to Adam.

“She looks beautiful tonight,” said his Mom.

“Yeah she does. We’re back together Mom.”

“Don’t let her go this time.”

“Don’t worry I won’t.”

The party was in full swing when Bob noticed a woman standing by herself. She looked like a model from a fashion magazine.

He was about to go over to her and introduce himself when Madison stopped him.

“Do you know that woman?” he asked.

“Yeah that’s our lawyer.”

Then her mouth dropped when she saw who had just handed her a glass of champagne and kissed her softly on the lips. It was also the first time she noticed the diamond on her left hand.

“Maddie are you okay?”

She was just staring at the couple.

“That not her fiancée?”

“I have no idea.”

“But you know him?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Who is he?”

“Detective Barry Holloway, the man who’s hunting us down.”
Sign up to rate and review this story