Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Brought Together, Torn Apart

Choices

by easykeys 4 reviews

Gerard gets a visitor and has someone made the right choice?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-10-12 - 206 words

3Exciting
A knock at the door interrupted Gerard from his thoughts. He got up and stomped to the door, knowing it could only be one of two people.

"Fucks sake you have done enough leave me the fuck alone!" he shouted as he flung the door open.

"Hello, Mr.Way?"

Gerard just nodded, wide-eyed and open mouth.

The woman stuck out her hand for him to shake, which he barely managed to do.

"Im Tori, from the social services"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. First Jade had cheated on him with Rick, now they had done this to him?

"C-Come in" was all he could manage to spit out without breaking down.

*

"So you did it then?"

"Yeah, I had no other choice"

"You know fine well you did, you could have done nothing"

"Its not even as bad as your making it out to be"

"Of course it is! You called the social services on someone innocent, that's wrong"

"But your brother needs help Mikey, all the help he can get"

*





A/N- Just a little teaser until I write up another chapter, to those of you who are rating and reviewing this story is nothing without you gys! Thanks so much!

dondon xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story