Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Exchange Kid

Just Shut Up.

by GhostOfYouMW 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-13 - Updated: 2008-10-13 - 353 words

4Original
James's POV

"I wonder what he will be like?" Andy chattered on excitedly about that kid, Mikey, that was coming to stay tomorrow.
I sighed.
"Andy, please. Just shut up. I don't know what he will be like, and to be honest, all this talk about him is boring me." I said. I instantly regretted my words as his face fell, and he turned away slightly.
"I'm sorry..you should have said something earlier..."He mumbled. "I was just trying to make you feel more involved."
I sighed again, and gently pulled him round to face me.
"I didn't mean to upset you, Andy. It just seems that this is all you've been talking about for the past three days."
His eyes darkened slightly.
"Maybe I have, and maybe thats cause I'm excited about him coming to stay!" He said angrily, walking faster towards school. I ran to catch up with him.
"Sorry, Andy. I didn't mean it" I panted, he could really walk fast when he wanted to. He sighed, and turned to face me.
"It's okay, James." He hugged me, and we walked the rest of the way to school in silence.


MIKEY'S POV.

I had spent most the day packing, and I was just zipping up my suitcase when somebody randomly grabbed my ankle from underneath my bed.
"HOLY FUCK!!" I screamed, falling backwards and landing in a heap on the floor. Gerard stuck his head out from under my bed.
"Have you seen my sketchbook?" He asked, crawling out.
"Uhh...what..THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING UNDER MY BED?!" I yelled, still on the floor.
"Looking for my sketchbook." He said offhandedly, looking around my room. He found his sketchbook on my desk (I have no idea how it got there) and skipped out of the room. I shook my head and stood up. My brother was really...weird sometimes.
I carried on packing, wondering what England would be like.




SORRY ITS SO SHORT.
I had like 10 minutes to write this.
i'll write a good chapter next, mikey is gonna fly to england!
yay.
okay, review pleaseee.
jake x
Sign up to rate and review this story