Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Exchange Kid

3 Days To Go!

by GhostOfYouMW 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 698 words

0Unrated
Andy literally bounced out of bed. There was only 3 days until Mikey came to stay!
He checked his watch. 10am. He knew James wouldn't be up yet, so he decided to go on the computer for a while.
'Hmmm...I wonder if Mikey's email was on that sheet?' He thought, rooting through his schoolbag to find it. He checked down the sheet. Ahh, yes. comic_boy@hotmail.com. He logged on to MSN, and added him.


++Mikey's POV++

I woke to the sound of Gerard screaming something. I sat up slowly, then stood.
Ack. Headrush.
I stumbled out of my room and down the stairs, finding Gerard in the dining room.
"What the hell are you screaming about?" I mumbled, collapsing on the sofa.
Gerard spun around to face me, a wild look in his eyes.
"THE COMPUTER WON'T WORK!" He yelled, throwing hiself on the floor and proceeding to throw a tantrum. I sighed, standing up to look at the computer.
"Gee..you haven't turned it on yet.." I said, pressing the power button. He looked up from his position on the floor. In a flash, he was up and hugging me.
"Thankyou Mikey!" He squealed, gripping tightly round my waist.
"Yeah, yeah, get off me." I said, pushing him off and heading back upstairs. I turned on my own computer, before heading into the bathroom. I sighed, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Shaking my head, I cleaned my teeth and used the toilet before heading back to my room, where my MSN had logged itself in.
One new friend request.
bringandythehorizonx_x@hotmail.co.uk
I was confused, I hadn't given my email out to anyone recently?
I clicked accept anyway.
Whoever it was was still online, so being the curious person that I am, I decided to talk to them.


Andy'sPOV

A new conversation flashed up on my screen.
It was Mikey!

Mikeyy says:
Hi...you added me?
ANDY(: says:
Yeah, I'm Andy, the guy you're doing the exchange trip with?
Mikeyy says:
Oh...
Mikeyy says:
OH! Hiii! (:
ANDY(: says:
Hahhaa, you'd forgotten :O
Mikeyy says:
No, i've only just woken up lol. I'm not entirely here yet xD

I heard a knock on the front door, and then my mum answering.
I guessed it was James, as there were footsteps on the stairs, then the door of my room opened, and, as I guessed, James walked through the door. I grinned at him, then turned back to my PC.

ANDY(: says:
I gotta go, talk to you later (:

I signed off, and swiveled my chair round to face James, who was sat on my bed.I grinned at him again, but it faded when he gave me a slightly troubled look. I moved and sat next to him.
"What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed and moved away slightly, before looking at me with a serious look on his face.
"Andy, have you ever thought of what you might be?" He asked quietly.
I was confused.
"What I might be?" I replied, wondering where he was going with this.
"Like..as in straight, gay, bi, y'know.." He said, picking at my quilt cover.
"Uhhhm..no.." I replied. I honestly hadn't. I knew I liked girls, but there were times when I looked at guys in a way that wasn't exaclty purely platonic.
"..gay." I had been so lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed James starting to speak again.
"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my head and back into reality.
"I think I'm gay." He said again, looking at his feet.
I gaped at him.
" I guess I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore..." He mumbled, standing.
"No, dude, wait." I said, standing also and pulling him into a hug. " I wouldn't care if you told me that you were a crossdresser that was into S&M, I'd still be your friend." I said, releasing him and grinning at him. He smiled back.
"Thanks Andy."


HAHAHAHHA i've broken my foot.
anywayy, review?
either the next chapter, or the one after that, it will get a LOT more interesting, just you wait (:
haha,
jake xx
Sign up to rate and review this story