Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deadlines

Can’t Catch Tomorrow, Live It All Today

by neve 7 reviews

A soaked girl, a caring guy and a steamy room.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-10-14 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 2360 words - Complete

5Hot
Chapter Twenty Five: Can't Catch Tomorrow, Live It All Today


"I'm sorry you have to put up with that." Bob said turning to face Jill once more.

"It's alright." Jill replied.

"Hey you want to shower in my room?" Bob asked, "We could get something to eat and just watch a film since it's your last night with us well with me."

Jill looked at him as he stood awkwardly staring at his feet as he waited for her answer. Jill reached up and placed her hands on either side of his face forcing him to look at her, "I would love to." She replied smiling as a smile appeared on his face, "I'll just go grab some stuff from my room."

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?" Bob asked.

"You better because you know I'm useless at remembering room numbers." Jill laughed as they walked towards the elevator. They stood in the lift in silence as other people joined them. Jill felt Bob take her hand and her heart skipped a beat, it didn't feel awkward anymore and she leaned into him as they waited for the elevator to reach her floor. They finally reached her floor and both automatically released each others hands as they pushed themselves through the other people to get out of the door.

"I'm just here." Jill said as she pulled her room card from her jacket pocket. She carefully slide it in and opened the door. "I'll just be a minute," Jill told him, "Ignore the mess."

Bob suddenly thought about his own room and his own mess, his room was always like a bomb had just exploded and he nervously wracked his brain thinking about what it was like.

"Right I've got my stuff, let's go." Jill said opening the door.

They quickly entered the elevator once again and thankfully this time it was empty. "I have to warn you Jill, my room is a mess." Bob told her as he instinctively took the bag from her to carry it himself.

"I have a brother nothing will shock me, believe me." Jill replied trying to comfort him.

Jill followed Bob as they walked down a long corridor and round numerous corners. "Bob, I would have been totally lost trying to find your room." Jill giggled.

"Here we are." Bob replied, "I can't look I'm so embarrased."

Jill pushed the door open as Bob dramatically covered his eyes. "Bob, this is fine," Jill said taking his hand and dragging him in, "You're in and out of hotels so quickly it would be plain odd if it was neat."

"What you want to do first?" Bob asked.

"I need a shower and nice clean clothes." Jill replied taking the bag back from him.

"Bathroom is this way," Bob told her as he led her towards it.

"Wow, this is very nice and so much better than my room." Jill said as she noticed the larger bathroom with the powershower and huge bath.

"You want a bath because I could run you one, look it's got a bubble machine and everything." Bob said moving towards the bath to point it out to Jill.

Jill looked at him, he was so beautiful to her in the way he got excited by the simple things, the way he spoke to her and for being just him. "I'll just have shower, if I get in that thing you will never get me out of it."

"I bet I could." Bob replied raising his eyebrows.

Jill blushed she couldn't help herself and her mind was rushing way too fast in front of her. She wanted to grab him right at this very moment but her usual rational mind wouldn't let her. Bob seemed to pick up on the vibe she was radiating and he watched her as she clasped her arms tightly across her front as if she was feeling uncomfortable with him in the room. He turned the shower on for her and laid out the towels so she could easily reach them after her shower.

"Anything else my lady?" he asked trying to lighten the moment.

"I'm fine, you totally spoil me," Jill replied watching the steam rise from the shower and fill the room.

"Okay then, I'll leave you to it," Bob said as he started to leave the room with a heavy heart. "I'm such an idiot," he thought to himself as he felt he had just ruined everything. Bob was soon distracted from his thoughts as he heard a large thump coming from the very room he had just left.

"Jill, " he called out from behind the door, "Jill, are you okay?"

A very faint voice could be heard, "I nearly broke my neck but I'm alright."

Bob slowly opened the door to see Jill sprawled across the floor with her jeans at her ankles and only her bra on, "Jesus Jill, have you hurt yourself?" he asked as he moved to help her sit up.

"I'm not dressed, " she nervously said as she grabbed a towel to try and cover up.

"It's not anything I haven't seen before," Bob said recalling the earlier bus incident.

"I suppose," Jill grinned despite her obvious mortification.

"Are you hurt though?" Bob asked again as he checked her over.

He was so close to her now and it was making it so hard for Jill resist him even if she was sitting practically naked with dirt all over her. "I'm okay Bob honest."

"Oh okay, alright I'll just go," Bob said slightly stuttering as he quickly stood up and held out his hand to help her up. Jill accepted his hand and he gently eased her to her feet.

"Bob, don't go." Jill timidly asked as he opened the door.

Bob turned back round to face her, "Are you sure, you're not hurt?"

Jill smiled at him, "No."

"Can I get you something?" Bob asked unsure of what she was wanting.

"No,"

"Jill, are you sure your n.." Bob started but was soon silenced as Jill kissed him. It took him by surprise and he felt himself falling back only to be stopped by the wall. "Jill, are you sure?" he asked already slightly breathless.

"As sure as I ever have been." Jill replied.

They stood staring at each other for a moment in anticipation and nervousness before Bob kissed her again, this time with an intensity he had held back before now and he gently moved Jill around so her semi-naked body rested against the wall. Jill let out a small moan as the coldness of the wall hit her back and Bob leant his body into her. She moved her hands up his back and clasped them round the back of his neck as he deepened the kiss. Jill couldn't wait anymore she wanted to feel his skin against her own. Jill unclasped her hands and gently ran them down his chest until she reached the zip of his hoodie and she slowly unzipped.

"How many layers are you wearing?" Jill whispered as his hoodie fell to the ground to reveal a t-shirt.

"Huh, " Bob responded opening his eyes before turning his attention to her neck. Jill eyes flickered and she moaned slightly as he gently kissed her neck. She slipped her hands up the front of t-shirt and it felt so good to finally touch him there. "Help me," she barely whispered as she pushed his t-shirt up. Bob removed his lips from her neck as he quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and disguarded it on the floor. Bob placed his lips against hers once more and Jill gently opened her mouth to allow him access and he moaned as they leaned into each other. Jill could feel his excitement against her thigh and she couldn't help but smile as he continued to kiss her hard. Bob ran his hands through her hair before moving them down to unhook her bra. He paused for a moment as he looked at her and his heart melted as he watched her blush. Jill brought her lips to him again and she shuddered slightly as she felt his hands moved up her tummy to gently touch her breasts. Jill instinctively moved to unbuckle his belt and she gently pushed his jeans down over his hips. Bob rested his hands against the wall as Jill slowly kissed his tummy and moved up his chest. He arched his back as he felt himself tightening. "Come here," he growled as he pulled her back up. Jill gasped as his hands continued their southbound journey and he caressed her bottom before he pulled her pelvis to him. "I need you so much," Bob whispered as he moved his hands slowly up her back before bringing them around to stroke her tummy.

The steam of the shower settled heavily on them as their bodies teased each other with the rising sensations.

"Jill, the bed?" Bob huskily asked as he opened his eyes to look at her.

"mmm," Jill replied nodding as she looked directly at him.

Bob leaned slightly forward and wrapped his arms under her hips as he gently lifted her, she wrapped her legs around him as he opened the door. Bob tripped slightly causing Jill to giggle as she looked down to see his feet still within his jeans.

"You find this funny, huh?" Bob asked smiling at her as he used his feet to push his jeans off.

Jill gently brought her lips to his neck and moved them slowly up to his ear causing him to moan out and lean back against the doorframe. "Jill, I'm not going to make it out of this bathroom if you don't stop doing that."

Jill giggled once more, "You like that baby,"

"mmm" he replied as he half walked half stumbled towards the bed. He practically launched her on to the bed and without holding back he eagerly covered her body with his own. His lips sought out hers and Jill moaned into him relishing the feeling of his weight upon her.

Bob pulled at her underwear and she lifted her hips to help him. He threw them behind them and quickly removed his own before he once again moved up her body, kissing her frantically and running his hands over her thighs and hips as he watched her moving and moaning under his touch. The anticipation was unbearable as Jill felt him rest between her legs and she ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled at him, begging for his lips as he agonisingly kissed her tummy and continued his relentless slow path of kisses up her body. She looked at him as he finally made it to her lips, his eyes were full of want, "Are you sure Jill?" he groaned.

"I want you Bob," Jill reassured him as she kissed him hard and rocked her pelvis against his in desperation. Bob gently reached down and pushed her thigh up as he prepared himself, he watched the beautiful girl under him as he slowly entered her. Jill gasped and rolled her head back as she finally felt him within her. Bob kissed her once more as their bodies collided against each other and Jill gripped the sheet below her as the feeling within her grew. She brought her head up to recapture his lips as she squeezed her pelvic muscles to intensify the feeling and she opened her eyes as he moaned into her. Jill ran her hands over his back as he continued to thrust harder with increasing speed. Jill reached out her hands over her head and moaned out loud as she felt her body begin to shudder. She wrapped her legs around him as he continued to move within her. "Oh god Jill," Bob growled as he released himself and fell exhausted on to her. Jill kissed him lightly unable to say anything as they both tried to control their breathing. As sleep claimed them, they lay wrapped in each other neither wanting to face what lay ahead of them.

x------x

Jill slowly opened her eyes and gently rubbed them as she tried to recognise where she was. She brought her hand back down to rest over Bob's which lay across her tummy, she felt so safe wrapped in his arms and feeling his warm body behind her. Jill could hear Bob stir behind her and he pulled her closely to him.

"Hello," Bob whispered in her ear as he gently kissed her and playfully pushed the hair away from her face. Jill slowly turned to face him and he kissed her forehead gently as they just lay holding each other close.

"Can we just stay here, like this?" Bob asked as he kissed the top of her head once more.

"I don't want you to go." Jill said looking up at him.

"Come with me?"

"You know I can't." Jill said wishing that she could just drop everything.

"I know." Bob replied,

Jill looked over at Bob as she tried to work out what the noise behind him was, "Shit Bob, the shower is still on."

"Damn it," Bob said as he quickly rushed out the bed and through the cloud of steam. He suddenly stopped as he looked back at her, "Just a thought but do you care to join me?"

Jill smirked, "I might just doze for a bit."

Bob smirked back, "No you're not, you still have mud all over you."

Jill didn't even have time to consider it before he had lifted her off the bed and into the bathroom. All that could be heard was the sound of Jill trying to protest in shrieks of laughter.





Ha ha ha, this was one of the hardest (no pun intended) chapters I have had to write. Let me know what you think by rating/reviewing. I'm a wee bit worried encase you think this is rushed but I thought the feelings between the characters have been getting so intense and the prospect of leaving each other would just push them together. What do you think??
Sign up to rate and review this story