Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Smile for the Paparazzi

Shake the glitter off your clothes now

by lil_chica007 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-10-16 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 1906 words

0Unrated
So, I lied. This was going to be the good juicy chapter, but I decided to split it in half to make the end a little bit of a cliff hanger. Hope you enjoy, and please review. I really like reviews.



Katie was jolted awake when her bedroom door slammed open. She buried her face in the covers, in preparation for whatever was going to happen. There was a shuffling sound and a muffled giggle. “If someone puts their balls on my face, I will punch you in the neck.” She muttered.
“Wake up!” The bed jostled suddenly. She peeked her eye out of the blankets to see Gabe standing over her.
“What are you doing?” She groaned as he started jumping up and down. “You’re going to hurt yourself.” He smacked his head on the ceiling and collapsed on the bed.
“Ow! What was that for?”
“What did you expect? You’re like half a mile tall. Now get off of me, I can’t breathe.” She squirmed underneath him. He rolled to the side, shoving her into the wall.
“My bed is more comfortable than yours. What’s with that?” He frowned.
“I don’t know. Why are you so perky this early in the morning?”
“Because, do you know what day it is?” She stared blankly at him.
“Tuesday?”
“No, it’s the day we leave for Vegas.”
“I thought you were going on tour?”
“But we’re going to Vegas and meeting the bus there. And you’re coming with us.”
“Said who?” She wrinkled her nose.
“You did. A month ago.”
“Are you sure? Was I asleep?”
“No, but you were eating.”
“Well, I’ll agree to anything if there’s food.”
“Exactly. You’re not even packed yet.” He jumped up and flung her closet open. She dodged the suitcase that was chucked at her head as he dug through all of her clothes. She inched past him and grabbed the first set of clean clothes she could reach and quickly changed while his head was buried in the closet. “You’ll need those…this…not that…that…ooh, this looks slutty. You need that…both of these…” He tossed random items in the direction of the suitcase.
“Gabe, none of this even matches. How am I going to wear anything together?”
“You’ll figure it out. Jeans go with everything.” He handed her five pairs of jeans.
“You know I’m not going on tour. How long is the Vegas trip?”
“Three days.”
“I have more pants than days of the trip.” She tossed aside ugly tee shirts, dresses and sweaters as Gabe handed them to her.
“What are you doing?”
“I don’t need these. Let me do it. Did you pack for yourself?”
“Yes. Did you shrink my purple hoodie?” He looked down at the item he was wearing.
“Not that I know of, why?”
“The sleeves are too short.” He stretched his arms out to show that the sleeves ended about five inches from where they should. “And it doesn’t zipper.”
“Maybe you gained weight.” She shrugged, glancing over at him. She sighed in frustration. “Gabe, that’s MY purple hoodie.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes. There’s a stain on the sleeve where I dropped my mascara. And yours has a rip on the bottom.”
“Oh, I thought you’d fixed it. Why’s yours so small?”
“Because I’m about nine inches shorter than you. Go check that you have everything you need.” She shook her head with a chuckle.
“No! I already checked. You’re not ready, go get dressed.”

“Dude, it’s about time! We almost missed the plane.” Victoria said, gathering up all her stuff when Gabe and Katie turned the corner into the airport terminal’s waiting room.
“Hey, Katie’s coming.” Nate waved at her.
“Yeah, apparently.” Katie shrugged.
“I didn’t know you were coming.” Ryland said when she plopped down in the seat next to him.
“I didn’t know either until this morning. But I’m kind of glad to get away, I’ve had this weird feeling all week.”
“What kind of weird feeling?” Alex looked up from his magazine.
“Like lady problems?” Nate scrunched his nose.
“No…I don’t know how to explain it. You’ll probably think I’m crazy, but I’ve kind of felt like I’m being followed.”
“Well you are. By those fucking cameras.” Gabe frowned. “You need a break from all that, which is why you’re coming with us.”
“No, it’s like someone’s watching me. I think I’m just getting paranoid.” She shrugged.
“Well I’m just glad not to be trapped alone in the middle of this sausage fest.” Victoria giggled.
“I’ll even let you sit next to me on the plane.”
“Aw, thanks Natie.” Katie grinned.
“Stop calling me that!” He whined as they announced the final boarding call for their flight.

“Thanks for letting me stay with you. I don’t think Gabe thought this through.” Katie smiled.
“It’s no problem. Sometimes it’s fun to have a roommate.” Victoria shook her head. “Do you have a belt that matches this outfit?”
“I actually don’t know, you can check. I accidentally let Gabe pack.” Katie flipped open her suitcase and shrugged at the jumble of fluorescent colors.
“Accidentally?” Victoria gave her a look, poking through the clothes. “All you have is hoodies. It’s 80 degrees out.”
“I know.” Katie sighed. “I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that I have to go buy clothes later, if you want to come with me.”
“I never turn down a shopping trip.”

“Hey! Are you guys dressed yet?! Gabe’s getting pissed off.” A voice yelled through the door. The shouting was accompanied by a loud pounding.
“We’re coming!” Katie swung the door open so quickly that Nate wound up smacking her in the forehead, mid-knock. “Ow.”
“Whoa. Sorry.”
“Ready to go?” Ryland asked, passing by on his way to the elevator. The girls stepped out into the hallway and Victoria pulled the door shut behind them.
“About damn time! We’ve already been drinking for the past half hour waiting for you!” Gabe shouted down the hall.
“You didn’t HAVE to wait for us. We could have met you.” Victoria shrugged.
“Hm. I don’t think we thought of that.” Alex said as they crammed in the elevator.
“Hey!” Gabe shouted suddenly, echoing off the small space. “I didn’t put that in your suitcase!” He pointed accusingly at Katie’s outfit. It was a sheer brown pleated dress, with a pink leopard slip underneath. And she was wearing bright turquoise platform heels that brought her already tall figure over six foot.
“All you put in my suitcase was five hoodies and a pair of jeans. First of all we’re in the middle of the desert, and then I had to go buy things I could actually wear. You didn’t even give me any underwear.” She huffed.
“Who needs underwear?” Gabe scoffed.
“That’s the last time I let you pack for me.”
“We had to go buy something to wear out.” Victoria chimed in.
“Whatever, it’s time to party!” Gabe jumped out of the elevator and shook his hips in some form of half drunken dance move. The group noisily made its way through the lobby and out into the night, in the direction of the newest and hottest club on the strip.

When they arrived at the club, they were immediately let in. Within minutes they all had drinks in their hands and were on the floor dancing. After two hours, Katie was having a little trouble with her coordination. Suddenly a middle aged guy with greasy hair appeared in front of her. “Hey, baby. You want to dance?”
“I don’t think so.” She scrunched her nose.
“Why, you married?” He nodded at the plastic ring lying on her chest.
“No.” She crossed her arms to hide her boobs from his stare and made a move to leave.
“One dance.” He blocked her exit.
“Um, no thanks.” She smiled politely.
“Come on.” He grabbed her butt. “I’ve seen you on TV.”
“I know you have.”
“Then what’s the problem?”
“Leave her alone.” Alex said sternly, coming up behind the guy.
“Do you mind?”
“I believe she said no.”
“Who the hell are you?” The guy sneered at him.
“He’s with me.” Katie quickly wrapped her arm around his waist. “Hey, sweetie, I couldn’t find you.” She glared at the guy as Alex led her out of the crowd.
“Why don’t you sit down for a bit, I think you’re drunk.” He laughed as she tripped up the stairs that led to the VIP section they were sitting in.
“I’m fine.” She whined as he pushed her into the booth next to Nate.
“I can see your boobs.” Nate grinned. She looked down, her dress was low cut and a little see through but nothing was popping out.
“No you can’t.”
“Yes I can, right there.” He pointed at her cleavage.
“That’s not my boob, that’s the side of my boob. I saw your butt the other day.” She giggled.
“That’s cause I showed you my butt.” Nate joined in the giggling.
“I’m going to get a drink. Anyone want anything?” Gabe asked, standing up.
“Yes!” Katie held up her empty glass.
“What was this?” She peered thoughtfully into the glass.
“Pink.” He stared at her blankly for a moment before pushing his way across the room to the bar.
“Oo, girls.” Nate climbed over Katie, making a bee-line for a small group that had just arrived. Alex and Ryland followed close behind him.
“I’m going to the bathroom, do you want to come?” Victoria asked.
“I don’t think I can walk that far.” Katie glanced at the line of girls waiting on the opposite side of the club. Victoria shrugged and grabbed her bag, making her way across the dance floor.
“I got your drink.” Gabe placed a glass in front of Katie and slid in the booth next to her. She sniffed the drink and swallowed the entire thing in one gulp.
“That was red, I wanted pink.” She handed the empty glass back to him. He waved over a very tired looking waitress.
“Can you get her something pink?” He shouted over the music.
“Anything in particular? Or just pink?” She sighed, chomping on her gum.
“It tastes like candy.” Katie slurred, stretching her arms over her head and yawning. The waitress nodded sarcastically and walked away. “I’m bored.” Katie slumped down in her seat.
“I’m drunk.” Gabe grinned.
“I’m puh-lastered!” Katie giggled.
“Then what do you want to do?”
“What is there to do?” She grumbled, picking at her chipped nail polish. Suddenly her face lit up. “I know what we can do! Let’s go!” She grabbed Gabe’s hand and dragged him out the exit.


And like always, here's the "dress":http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/cf6ec282-e26e-43f7-8d5d-b874a29274d6/categoryID/3c77b415-a309-4742-bc3c-011f2c33ab60


Again, please review. I hope to have the next juicy part up in the next couple days.
Sign up to rate and review this story