Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Chaos Reigns but Love Still Fights

"Archie, you stubborn idiot, listen to me. It's not like that!"

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

Archie gets told the truth about Mitch. Blaine stirs up some trouble and gets what's coming to him. Rated PG-13 for language.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-17 - Updated: 2008-10-17 - 1085 words - Complete

0Unrated
Archie was pissed off. It was Monday and three days of getting up at four and running for an hour was really starting to get to him. He had just got back from his morning torture and Jacinta was smiling. “Good job, you almost caught up to me today! Don’t worry, that was your last run that I’ll make you do. The punishment has been fulfilled.”
“YESSSSS! Awesome!” Archie cried, cheering. They sat down at the bench in the park, resting their sore muscles. “So, what’s the deal with Mitch? You two goin’ out or something?” Archie asked like it was a throwaway question of no importance but Jacinta wasn’t fooled. She sighed, realizing that it’s probably better to tell him rather than letting him get jealous for no reason. “Mitch is my foster brother. We knew each other for ages, then, when I needed a second family for a foster he convinced them to say that they would. I love him... but like a brother. Nothing else. Happy now?” She asked. “Yeah, whatever.” Archie answered, thinking deeply.
********
AT SCHOOL THAT DAY:
It was first break, the long one and Jacinta was walking to her locker. The day had not been good so far. First she and Jay had had a screaming match because he tried to control what she did with her personal life, then she had completely stacked it (fallen) in front of everyone. Jacinta took it out on everyone around her. "MOVE!" She yelled hoarsly at a group of grade nines, who were blocking the hallway, checking their hair in handheld mirrors. By the time she made it to her locker she had screamed at three of them, shoved four of them over with her shoulder and made seven of them cry. 'I probably shouldn't take my anger out on them... ah well, maybe next time they wont block the hallways. Then maybe I wont have to get pissy! God, I hate humanity sometimes!' She thought viciously, just reaching the row of lockers that hers were in. As she was swapping books in and out of her locker, she heard “Hey, sup sexy?” It was Blaine. “Do you never give up?” she asked spitefully, walking away. “Wait, I’ll prove myself to you!” he said and kissed her. She pushed him away, milliseconds after his lips touched hers but it was too late. Archie saw it and walked away angrily. He’d just walked over to ask her to go to the dance with him, finally getting his courage up.
‘Oh My God, how could I have been so stupid?! Of course she likes Blaine, everyone does!’ he thought, ‘stupid, stupid, stupid me! Assuming that because we’ve got stuff in common that she’d like me! Ah well, there’s tons of other girls at this school...’ But none like Jacinta! His inner voice told him. ‘Well, then, I’ll just have to survive without Jacinta. I’ll get over her eventually...’ who are you kidding? There is no way you can like any other girl! No-one gets you in the way she does! ‘Oh shut up, you stupid inner voice!’ No! Haha, anyway, listen to what she has to say, it could be important! ‘Fine, just leave me alone! Fine!
“Archie!” He stopped and turned to see Jacinta looking at him, not guiltily but defiant. “What you saw isn’t what happened,” she stated, angry with Blaine for kissing her. “No? Urgh, I don’t even want to look at you right now.” He walked off. "Archie, you stubborn idiot, listen to me. It's not like that!" she yelled, hitting his shoulder with the physics text book clutched in her right hand, now angry at him for ignoring her and refusing to hear the truth. This really got his attention. “He was just trying to get me to like him. I don’t like him. I like...” she trailed off, unwillingly giving Archie an excuse to pester her but also managing to change the subject. “Who? Who do you like?” he asked, Blaine quite forgotten. “Y...y...you,” she said, “not Blaine or Mitch but you. Happy now?” she asked then started to walk away. “Wait... Jacinta! I’m sorry. Do you want to go to the dance with me?” He asked, surprised that he actually asked. Jacinta look surprised too. “Yeah, k,” she said, nodding, “I’ve got to go yell at a certain jock in front of all his friends, and make him feel like crap so, see you later?” “Actually, I wanna see this...” “Sure!”
***
Blaine was sitting in the stands of the basketball court surrounded by girls and his fawning drooling mates. Jacinta walked over while Archie stood a few meters away, watching and waiting for the fireworks. “Hey beautiful, decide to rethink my offer?” Blaine asked winking at her. “No, actually, I’ve come to say something that I think should have been said to you a long time ago:
Blaine, you are a fucking retard! Kissing me? Did you really think that that would make me like you anymore? It didn’t work, I hate you more now than ever, if possible. You’re not cute, you aren’t cool, you’re pathetic at sports and you have a horrible personality. I don’t get why so many people hang around you. You are an ugly, ignorant arsehole! You’re a fucking dumbshit that isn’t fit to wipe the dirt off my shoes. I hate you, wait no, I despise you. No-one should worship you and anyway, what would they worship you for? Being an idiot? I don’t understand why so many girls want to go out with you! Actually, you know what, I’m not going to waste anymore of my time on you today. I’ll hopefully never see you again but I’d suggest avoiding me, just in case. I am highly unstable and have a tendency of going spastic at people I don’t like. So, bye” then she walked off, towards Archie, who put his arm around her, leaving Blaine, mouth hanging open. Jacinta smiled, for she had released a little energy in her rampage.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wow! I'm so proud of myself! Two chapters in two hours! I'll try to put another one up but no guarrantees, unfortunately :(... AWWWWWWW well, R+R plz, thx much appreciated.
I'm trying to make Jacinta as hateful as possible at Blaine but it's sorta hard...
Sign up to rate and review this story