Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Northern Downpour Sends It's Love

Hey moon, don't you go down

by burndownthedisco 2 reviews

Oh no... oh no... Thats all Brendon can think as the cold body of his beloved Ryan is taken away.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-10-18 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 691 words

0Unrated
okay, okay. even tho this was just going to be a one shot kinda thing, i have decided to keep writing. please, let me know what u think. i still dont know if hes gonna live.... who knows?
______________________________________________________

"No.." Brendon whispered as he saw the face of his true love. "No... No no no..." He fell to his knees, tears steaming down his face. He reached out to touch the body, only to find it already getting cold. Brendon couldn't think, he didn't know what to do. He started sobbing as he heard the screams coming from behind him. Of course, people would have heard that. Guns aren't that quiet. His hands moves to the blood seeping from Ryan's chest. he pressed them over the wound, hoping to stop the blood. It was flowing so fast. Their was no way he would be able to save him.

"Somebody help him!!" A small girls screamed order carried above the rest, and Brendon finally got it in his mind to call 911. He pulled out his cell, and with bloody fingers he punched in the numbers. His other hand was still pressed over Ryan's chest with hope that he would be okay.

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?" The lady's friendly voice wasn't as soothing as it should have been, it only seemed to make the whole situation even more real. Between sobs, Brendon was able to tell the lady what had happened. "Please, please, just come fast. I-i-it was only a 2 story fall, b-b-but he s-s-shot himself in the chest. I just don't know what to do... " Brendon was sobbing harder as the 911 operator reassured him.

"Sir, please calm down. An ambulance will be their momentarily. Stay on the line until they get their, you'll get through this."

It was something in the way she said, "you'll get through this" that mad Brendon angry. Didn't she have any hope at all for Ryan? He was going to be okay, even if Brendon had to die to make that sure. He started calling out Ryans name, shouting it in his ear. But as hard as he tried to wake his best friend up, he was still lying silently on the sidewalk. Brendon's tears flowed off his face and onto Ryans chest, making small pools in the steady flow of blood. He stooped over, not able to control the hysterics that came with his next realization. This was my fault... I was the one who broke up with him. Oh why oh why oh why? I never should have left him. I'll always love only him, their was no reason for me to leave... If I had only realized that earlier, Icould have stopped him from shooting himself... Oh god, when will the ambulance get here?

He had all but forgotten that he was still on the phone with the 911 operator by the time her trilling voice cut through the mayhem. "Sir, the ambulance is their. Please, let them help your friend. Good bye, and good luck." Brendon flipped his phone shut, throwing it out of the way. He continued to cry, not knowing if he was going to loose his best friend... his lover... his life...

Cold hands gripped at his shoulders, pulling him away from Ryan. "Come on son, you need to get back." The voice of the paramedics was another reminder that this wasn't a dream. Nothing could sound like the years of pain in this mans voice. Brendon knew that this man would have seen this situation a thousand times, most likely from Brendon's point of view. He nodded slowly, but moved back toward Ryan. With trembling lips, Brendon bent down one last time to the face of his boyfriend. "I'm so sorry baby. I never should have left you." He whispered as he kissed Ryan's cold lips. "I love you more then my own life." The paramedics cold hands picked Brendon up. Brendon barley had time to whisper a "Help him..." to the man before he blacked out.


___________________________________________
what do you think? i like it. wasnt sure if i should kill ryan yet, so i thought i would play it by ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story