Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Chaos Reigns but Love Still Fights

~The End~

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

The end... for who?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-19 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 753 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Let me through!” Jacinta had just heard about Archie. She was running through the school, pushing people out of her way as they stared at her, they thought she transferred back to Nebraska. She arrived in Chiron’s study in the secret part of the school and stopped when she saw Jay’s sad face and Theresa’s tear stained one. “What’s happening?” she asked as she saw numerous gods and goddesses coming and going in the study. “He’s letting go, Hermes is guiding him.” Persephone answered as she appeared by Jacinta’s shoulder. “NO!” Jacinta cried, a single tear falling from her eye. She ran over to Archie, and screamed “MOVE” to all the deities surrounding him. “Don’t go Archie, the world needs you! The world needs you more than you need me. Don’t go through Hades! You need to come back. Fight it Archie, you’ll be ok. Come back to me Archie, back to the real world!” she whispered in his ear, kneeling next to his bed. There was silence until Archie murmured something and woke up. Hermes appeared next to him, smiling at the thought of the young hero waking up. Archie sat up, slowly and looked around but Jacinta was gone. He got up and started to walk to the door but was hugged from six different people. His friends. He smiled then asked where Jacinta went. Six different hands, all different colours, shapes and sizes, pointed to the door to the courtyard. He took heed and walked to the door, opened it and stepped through. Standing before him, hair glowing in the afternoon light, was Jacinta, smiling.

~The End~

It was the end... for no-one...YAY!!!

For an extra:
Jacinta learnt to control her powers. When Archie died, he was 25. He and Jay both died, defeating the last true monster, Echidna, the mother of all monsters. Jay came back through strength of mind and body but Archie decided to stay. He lives with Jacinta, also 25, in the Elysian Fields [A/N: A god or goddess gets to decide at one point in their life, what they want to look like forever. They sometimes get older looking (Hera in episode Time After Time) but it depends on their power and how often they use it. Jacinta hardly ever used her power to create chaos and therefore stayed young looking for ages.] They are expecting a baby in the spring. The Oracle predicts a boy. Theresa reacons that he will be the god of Tactition and Bravery but isn't sure.

Jay and Theresa got married and had a baby girl called Jacinta, as a memory of their brave friend. Jacinta is two now and has bright green eyes and dark brown hair. She is already showing the skills to be a great fighter though Jay hopes she'll never be called upon by the gods.

Herry and Atlanta went out for ages, then went their seperate ways. Herry is currently the gym teacher at New Olympus high because Ares resigned and refused to come back. He apparently "hates the ignorant mortals, totally oblivious to the fact of my being a god". Atlanta went to College, graduated with honours and is currently running in the Olympics. Although she hates having to slow it down when she races, she still loves it.

Neil is going out with the plainest girl he has ever met. Her name is Jane. She isn't remarkably pretty or smart but she loves him, and he loves her. He got rid of his mirror and barely cares what he looks like anymore but, every so often, he gets out his hair care products and makes himself look good.

Odie is currently hanging with Calypso on her island. He isn't Oddyseus but Calypso decided she likes this hero better, what with his wild hair and the way he always has his computer with him.

Everyone still keeps in touch and visits each other as often as possible. Jacinta and Archie are planning on inviting everyone to Hades's castle when their baby is born. To catch up, talk, see the baby and to regain a bit of strangety in their lives. The type of strangety that left with Cronus. The type of strangety that made every day exciting. The type that came with waking to see the goddess of war everyday. That came with battling dragons and getting taught mythology everyday by a centaur. The type that can only be shared amongst friends and loved ones.
Sign up to rate and review this story