Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Introduction

London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines

by SinsNotTragedies95 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-20 - Updated: 2008-10-20 - 345 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Another week later, Ryan still sat on the couch, feeling even worse. Now, Brendon was upset with him. How many friends was he going to lose this month? As he sat contemplating this, the phone rang. Again, he let it ring until the machine picked it up.

"Hey, this is Ryan. I didn't answer, so leave me a message! Thanks!" Beeeeeeeep.

"Hey, Ry. It's Spencer. Uh, I was just calling to tell you, that we have a show tonight, in 3 hours. Brendon told me about Keltie, and I'm sorry about that. Um, you don't have to go, if you dont feel up to it. We can cancel it, no big deal. So, yeah, um, call me back so I know what you're planning on doing. See you soon, Ryan." Beeeeeeeeep.

Ugh. A show. Ryan sure as hell didn't wanna go, but he had never missed a show before. Besides, he knew Spencer, and knew that he was only truly happy when banging around on his drums in front of an audience. Being the generous person that he was, Ryan couldnt take that away from him, even if he was greiving.

He fished around in the crevice between the two couch cushions until he found his phone, and dialed Spencer's number.

"Hello?"
"Hey, Spencer. It's me."
"Hey Ryan. It's great to hear from you."
"It's good to talk to you, too. Well, I got your voicemail."
"Oh, about the show tonight?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, so are you up for it?"
"Yeah, I'll play."
"Are you sure? You don't have to."
How badly Ryan wanted to say no, that he'd rather stay home.
"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be fine."
Spencer couldnt hide the excitement in his voice.
"Cool! Well, we gotta go soon, so why don't you come to my place in 30 minutes."
"Okay. Well, I have to get in the shower. See you later."
"Kay kay! Bye!"

Ryan hung up the phone, and dragged himself away from the couch to prepare for what would most likely be the worst concert of his life.


*
Review plz!!! thankies!
Sign up to rate and review this story