Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New Year, and A new life

ice. Cream.

by XxmsxgeexwayxX 0 reviews

I love you And I'm gonna miss You...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-26 - Updated: 2008-10-26 - 410 words

0Unrated
Jade POV
Gerard's house
"Gerard, you still have pink In your hair."
"Yeah,I'm sure I do. I was having troubles trying get it all out."
"Well, why don't you go take a shower."
"But I don't want to leave you all alone."
"Im sure I will be just fine for 5 minutes."
"But I'm gonna miss you!"
"Im gonna miss you too! but you should go take a shower."
"okay. I'll go..."
"Thank you babe!"
"You're welcome honey."
Gerard went to get into the shower, he got everything he needed then took a shower. I went I over to the couch and turned on the tv. 5 minutes later, Gerard came out of the shower and he came and started tickleing me. He like tackeled me!!
"Gerard...stop...please...gerard!" I managed to get out through out all those laughs.
"then let me hear you say something."
"Okay, I love you!"
"That wasn't what I was gonna tell to say, but it's better! I love you too!"
"What were you gonna make me say?"
"I was gonna have you say you missed me."
"Oh,well I missed you too."
So we both just sat there, me on gerard's lap, and gerard's arms around waist. Honestly, Gerard is like the best guy ever, and the best thing is he's all mine!

"so, what do you want to do?" Gerard asked.
"I don't know."
"How about we go on the computer and see who's on."
"Okay."
So we both went down stairs and onto the computer.We logged into the computer and into myspace. The only reason why all the boys have a myspace is Because when the boys go onto a tour and when the girls aren't going, then there is one way we can talk to each other.

"Hey, you got new comments!"
He Click on the new comments, and people now knew about me. There were. Comments like 'she is really Pretty!' or 'Gerard,u could do so much better!'

"Just ignore them." He said deleteing the comments that were mean.
"I am."
"good."

So basically for the rest of the day, we chilled at gerard's House. Oh, then around 7, we decided to go get ice cream. We walked
Down this streat and we got our ice cream, then walked down to his house hand in hand. There were a lot od
People stairing at us but people are going to fined out who I am eventually.










I
Sign up to rate and review this story