Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Brought Together, Torn Apart

Sleep

by easykeys 6 reviews

Whole lotta blushing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-02 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 749 words

2Insightful
Once Harper had gotten the keys she grabbed an umbrella too just incase and they both set off back to the bus again. Although the rain had turned to drizzle Harper didn't take off the hoodie Gerard had given her, it smelled exactly like him plus it was warm. They reached the bus and Harper opened it, lifting Charli inside and putting her on the couch.

"Okay so what do you wanna do" she said yawning slightly. Charli rubbed her eyes and yawned too.

"Sleep it is then" Harper said carrying her off towards the bedrooms.

"Where do you sleep squirt?"

Charli ran over to a bunk on the bottom floor and climbed in. It was Gerard's bunk. She wriggled under the covers and moved along.

"You come in" she said to Harper.

"Oh no I can't, that's your dads bunk"

"Pwease" she said, pouting innocently. Harper sighed and climbed in beside her, only sitting on top of the quilt and letting her legs hang out the side.

"In" said Charli grabbing Harper's leg and pulling it in the bunk.

"Your gunna get me fired missy, if you weren't so cute I would have to say no" she said putting her arm round Charli as she lay her head on Harper's lap.

*

"That was one of the shortest meet and greets we have had I think" said Ray as the five of them headed back to the bus.

"I know, hey did you give Harper the keys Gee?" said Frank.

Gerard wasn't listening though, he was in a world of his own.

Frank shoved his arm, "Gerard are you listening?"

"Sorry, what?" he said as he snapped his head up.

"Something on your mind?" Mikey asked noticing he seemed distant.

"No" he lied

*

"And they lived together...forever..." said Harper, her eyes drooping closed till she finally let them stay shut. She and Charli were both wrapped in the quilt, Harper had her arm around Charli who's head was resting on Harper's lap. They were both sound asleep.

*

"Were back!!" shouted Gerard as they all spilled into the bus.

There was no answer at first but then Charli came speeding into the living room.

"Shhhhh" she said putting her finger to her lips.

"Why, what's happening?" Gerard whispered.

Charli took his hand and lead him to his bunk where Harper was still fast asleep. A lop sided grin appeared on his face as he noticed she was still in his hoodie, he squatted down and put his hands underneath her back, lifting her out of the bunk. She was still half asleep and didn't realise what was happening so she put her arms around Gerard's neck and buried her face into his chest.

"Mmmm, five more mintues" she mumbled, totally un aware of who she was grumbling to.

Gerard chuckled, "Harper time to wake up"

As soon as her brain registered that voice her eyes shot open and she literally leapt out of Gerard's arms.

"Omg, I'm so sorry, I was reading to Charli...and then I must of...and the time...and she woke up...then you came in..and I..." she was blushing slightly as she babbled on.

"Your so cute when you ramble"

As soon as the words left Gerard's mouth he cringed and changed the subject, "So you wanna stay for something to eat?"

"No, I've already got in the way I should go" she said, flattening her hair and heading for the door.

Gerard quickly grabbed her arm, "Stay"

She looked at him, suprised at his reaction.

"Please?" he said, letting go of her arm.

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, but not for long. I have a promo party tonight" she said.

They both locked eye contact and smiled.

Charli broke the silence as she came running back in, "Hungry!"

This time Gerard rolled his eyes, "Alright, alright I'm coming" he said walking out of the room.

"I'll be there in a minute" called Harper as she went into the bathroom.

Splashing cold water on her flustered complexion she stared in the mirror, "Get a grip Harper, your just a nobody and he is...well he is a somebody. You got no chance" she told herself.





A/N You guys reckon she has a chance? Do you want her to have a chance? Your opinions really do matter so let me know :)

If your lucky and I get insipred by reviews I may even post the next chapter tonight

love you guys!

dondon xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story