Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen

Collision of Your Kiss

by ipanicdaily 3 reviews

REVENGE! lol, not done with my story yet. the next few chapters wont have really anything from the video. this one gets pretty graphic x3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-03 - Updated: 2008-11-04 - 4375 words - Complete

2Hot
"Ok, here's the plan." I started quietly as the five of us sat in Ray's room. We couldn't use mine because it still smelt like the cigarette Frank and I shared moments ago and we couldn't use Mikey's because, well I won't say why. It was our last day of dorm arrest and we were eager to get back to classes so we could mess with Lance. Frank was going to get payback for having to clean up after him while the rest of us were just out for pure revenge from getting pushed around for years. Bob had received detention because Lance said Bob was disrupting him during a class when first of all, Bob doesn't have class with Lance but Lance was hanging around in Bob's class for some reason; second of all, Bob is one of the quietest people at the school. Ray wanted to get back at Lance for always being forced to do Lance's homework, as were all of us, but mostly Ray. "I'm going to fill the locker with the pill bottles since daddy will be following him around all day and that should make for an interesting morning."

"I'm going to chill in Avry's locker to make sure she stays out of the way." Frank said with slight laughter.

"I'll sneak into Gallagher's office with Bob's help to play the tape." Mikey excitingly said as he played with the tape that was in his hands.

"And I'll wait in the library to show everyone what to do." Ray said and I nodded.

"We'll all meet up again in the library, the final stop of the visit, to give Mr. Froass a show." Frank said with a sadistic smile spread across his face.

"We all know, and agree, that there will be serious consequences in which we all accept." Everyone nodded so I pulled out the map of the school to show everyone the easiest routes. "Aright. Here's what will happen. Frank and I will head to the school at seven with help from the janitor who will lead us down this route. I'll quickly fill the locker while Frank gets into Avry's locker. Then we'll meet back in first until the end of fourth when we all need to head to the library." Frank nodded his understanding then I turned to Mikey. "At the end of fourth, you need to go through Gallagher's window which will more than likely be open. Put the tape in to play then get out of there and to the library as soon as possible." Mikey nodded as well. "Fifth is where we'll meet Ray in the library and eventually Mr. Froass."

Frank put his chin on my shoulder and his arms around my neck as he looked over the map with me. "So we all understand?" Everyone nodded one last time so I packed everything up. "Well we all need to get some rest because it's going to be a long day." Mikey and Bob were first to leave, I didn't question their rush, while Frank and myself stayed to chat with Ray for a bit before leaving. He had no roommate and sometimes I figured he got pretty lonely. When I had no roommate I enjoyed it, not that I don't enjoy having Frank, but Ray was a people person.

I made it as far as the bed before Frank jumped onto my back, causing me to slam face first into the pillow. He rolled me onto my back then sat on top of me like he often did. "I can't wait to see Lance's face tomorrow!" Frank told me with his sadistic smile as he ran his fingers through my hair and bending down to kiss me. I put my arms around his torso, causing him to go from sitting on me to laying on me. We went from kissing to full fledge making out as I used my tongue to wrestle his, my hands sliding down his body then up again, taking his shirt with me because he was ten times hotter without it. Frank removed my shirt as well and then removed his tongue from my mouth to drag it slowly down my body. I felt my abs tighten as his warm wet tongue covered each inch of my chest and stomach, a small cry escaping my mouth.

"Holy fuck Iero!" I said as his face appeared over mine again, a passionate smile replacing his previous sadistic one. "You have quite the tongue there." He giggled as I laughed.

"I know what guys like." He whispered as his tongue slid into my mouth again. "Above," his hands ran alongside my body then rested on my thighs which he gripped rather tightly, "and below."

"Frankie," I pulled his hands back up, "I can't."

"I know." Frank put his hands into my hair and stared at me with understanding. "When you're ready." He was so compassionate that I wanted to give in, but I wasn't allowing myself because I wanted to make absolutely sure that he was going to love me in return and not do the same bullshit that Bert did if anything comes up. Making out was nothing but sex was something special that should only be shared with the person you love more than life itself. Unless of course you're a prostitute but we won't go into that. "I'll wait."

"What if I'm never ready?" Somehow I always knew how to kill a moment. He just smiled and ran his hands along me again.

"You will be." Frank grabbed my cock for a moment then let go and kissed me. "In time." Ecstasy took over my body and I did all I could to remain calm as he got off me and headed back to his bed. "Good night Gee."

"Hey Frankie;" He stopped and turned back to me. "It's cold tonight." I moved over in my bed and he smiled as he walked back to me. Pulling the blankets back, I got comfortable as Frank laid down next to me and I pulled the blanket over the both of us. Frank turned the table lamp off and kissed me again before we both fell asleep.

"I may be sleeping with you," he said with amusement, "but I swear if you try to get into my pants I'll kill you." I laughed as I put my arm around him and pulled him closer to me. "I mean it."

"I think I can manage." I laughed and he put his arms around me then kissed me some more. "The same goes for you though."

"Can't promise." He laughed and I laughed with him because I knew he respected me and wouldn't try anything. Though I had only known him for maybe a month or so now, Frank always seemed to cheer me up. "Night baby." He whispered before he fell asleep, myself joining moments later.

************************

When I woke, Frank was staring at me with eager eyes. I yawned as he pressed his mouth to mine to kiss me. "Morning." He was when he pulled away. "Ready?" Excitement suddenly flooded through me as I remembered it was the day we would take Lance down.

"Fuck yeah." I told him as he pulled the blanket back and I shivered a bit as the cold air hit my skin. Frank noticed and wrapped himself around me to keep me warm. I wanted to stay like that but I knew we had to get moving if we wanted to make our plan work. "Come on, we gotta get going." Frank let go and got up with protest as he began to dress himself, I put clothes on as well. Bored, I stuck some fingerless gloves on and when Frank said he wanted a pair, I tossed him my skeleton ones.

"I'm never taking these off." He laughed as he slid them on. We grabbed our backpacks, mine full of pill bottles that I had kept from when Bert OD'd, and left the room. Quietly, we walked the halls then slid through the front door when the guard wasn't looking.

Frank led me to the janitors office where he rhythmically knocked on the door until it opened and the tall, mute janitor I always saw on campus let us in. He led us down the hall of the small building then into the basement where we took some underground passage into the school. We ended up in the locker room, which I thought was a little creepy, and Frank thanked the janitor who gave him this huge bundle of keys as we left.

School wouldn't start for another twenty or so minutes so we tried to hurry. Knowing right where Lance's locker was, Frank fumbled with the keys for a moment before he found the right one in which he opened the lock binding Lance's locker shut. I unzipped my backpack and began to throw the pill bottles in as fast I could until I couldn't get anymore to stay. Frank quickly shut the locker before any fell out then stuck the lock tightly back on as we rushed to Avry's locker where he repeated the same process. Frank climbed in and handed me his things as he tried not to throw up from all the pictures of Lance in her locker, not to mention the overbearing scent of perfume. "See you in a bit." I smiled as I shut and locked him inside before heading to my locker where I put mine and Frank's backpack then grabbed our chem stuff and headed to class.

I took my sweet time, wandering through halls I didn't need to be in as the school began to come to life. Students went to their lockers, grabbed their things, and went to class. As I passed the stairwell, I heard a scream then saw Avry running frantically down the steps which made me laugh because she found Frank. Still laughing, I went to class and took my seat. Frank appeared a moment later and smiled at me as he grabbed his things and took his seat.

When class started, Gallagher came onto the overhead and told us that Mr. Froass would be going around with Lance and to just carry on with our normal classes. He also told us that we were to be on our best behavior since we had a visitor. Frank and I just looked to each other and stifled laughter while Mr. Psalm took attendance.

Somehow we managed to make it through all four periods without getting into trouble. As Frank and I walked to English, we took the long route so we passed Lance's locker, just in time to see the empty bottles crash against the floor. His father stared at him with rage so Frank and I had to look the other way to avoid bursting into laughter. As we passed though I could feel Lance stare at us, knowing we were behind it.

The library was an interesting sight to say the least. Ray was showing the students how to dance in circles together, making sure they hit each step perfectly. There were chairs sitting around a globe so I decided that's where we would sit, seeing as they were directly in front of the doors. Frank fell down next to me as Mikey's voice suddenly flowed over the intercom, telling everyone that as a special treat, a song would be played for Mr. Froass while a special demonstration waited for him in the library. As the music played, Ray took his seat and I sang to the song until Mikey appeared and fell down in the remaining chair. He told us that Bob let himself get caught otherwise Mikey wouldn't have made it out.

While we waited and I sang, Frank climbed on top of me and began to undo my shirt. "What are you doing?!" He threw the shirt to the ground then removed his own.

"Giving them a show." Frank made me sit sideways in the chair so my feet were hanging over the arm, him sitting happily on top of me. He rammed his tongue down my throat while Mikey and Ray looked away laughing. Ray instructed the students to ignore us and carry on. Just like the previous night, Frank began to run his tongue along my body; right as Gallagher, Mr. Froass, and Lance walked in.

"What kind of establishment are you running here Gallagher?!" Mr. Froass erupted. Greatly satisified, I went along with Frank's insanity by telling him to rock back and forth to imply the action of sex. He gladly accepted as Ray fell off his chair with laughter and Mikey went to our audience who stared in shock.

"Excuse my brother and his boyfriend." Mikey said as he tried not to laugh while Mr. Froass mouthed the word 'boyfriend' in terror. "They usually do this in the middle of the football field where everyone can see them but figured for your visit they would do it somewhere a bit more civil." Frank continued to grind me while I laughed from Mikey's charm. It felt amazing and I almost wished it was the real thing.

"ALL OF YOU!" Gallagher yelled really loudly. The dancing students disbanded throughout the library and Ray got back up, handing Frank and I our shirts which we slid on. "OFFICE! NOW!" His face radiated rage as Frank and I finished then got up and headed out of the library, holding hands, giving Mr. Froass quirky smiles as we left. Frank hung half off me as we made our way to the office where we found Bob sitting quietly. Mikey jumped onto him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry!" He told Bob who just smiled.

"Would have ended up here anyway." Bob fixed Mikey's glasses since they were uneven on his face. "How'd it go?"

"Fucking amazing!" Frank told him as he sat on top of me, facing me and putting his hands around my body.



"Frank started licking and grinding Gerard right as Gallagher walked in." Ray said, still laughing pretty hard as he took a seat. Frank nodded then began to gently bite my lip as I grazed his lips with my tongue. Bob laughed then followed in our example by making out with Mikey. Gallagher stormed in a moment later and slammed the door shut behind him.

"What is wrong with you all?!" He yelled so Frank got off me and Mikey quickly got off Bob. "Do you know how important Mr. Froass is?" Gallagher fell down behind his desk and put his head in his hands, sighing heavily. "Why?"

Before anyone else had the chance, I gave him the answer. "We're fucking tired of Lance beating us up only to have us receive the punishment." I shot back at him. Frank put his hand on my shoulder and whispered to me to calm down but I just pushed him off and continued. "You assholes let Lance get away with anything as long as daddy pumps out the green while everyone else accepts the consequences for his actions!" Frank tried again but I ignored him. "Maybe now if Mr. Fro-ass reconsiders his payments of getting his son an easy pass, you and your dimwitted staff will start treating everyone fairly."

"I've about had it with your mouth Mr. Way!" Gallagher shot at me and my body absorbed all the rage he emitted, making me want to attack him right then and there. "What you did was too far." He pulled out a thick book. "All of your parents will be notified. You are confined to your dorms until after Halloween and if for any reason any of you end up in my office before then, you will all be expelled."

"But Halloween is like a month away!" Ray complained. "What about class?"

"I will have your teachers send your work to you." He told Ray as he scribbled everything down in his book. "On top of your daily assignments, you will write a seven page standard paper on proper behavior and etiquette as well as a minimum of three pages apology to Mr. Froass." If Frank wasn't continuously telling me to calm down I probably would have attacked Gallagher. I couldn't believe we were being punished so severely. I figured we would get dorm arrest for a long time and that we would have to apologize but this was bullshit. "You will have no privileges until after Christmas and while you are confined to your dorms, you are to eat outside on the steps or tables so that you are separated from the other students." If Gallagher didn't stop soon, I foresaw myself killing him. He was treating like criminals; no worse than criminals. "You are not allowed to leave the dorms unless its an emergency, for meal time," he looked to me, "or Wednesday night Mr. Way." Gallagher closed the book and folded his hands, smiling with slight satisfaction. "Any questions?"

No one spoke so he dismissed us. I burst the front doors with rage, almost breaking them from the hinges. "This is fucking bullshit!" I yelled, hands clenched tightly into fists as I stormed to the dorms.

"You knew it was going to be severe." Bob said as he half dragged Mikey along because Mikey was still getting over the initial shock of the punishment.

"Still, it was a bit much." Ray said miserably as he followed.

"I don't care about the punishment!" Frank chimed merrily as he walked alongside me. "Did you see the look on Froass' face?!" He asked excitingly. "Priceless!"

"Yeah, it was pretty great." I said smiling a bit as I released some of my anger. I wasn't thinking about their reactions but rather about Frank on top of me, misbehaving wonderfully. Smiling some, I put an arm around Frank as we walked, to let everyone know he was mine and that wasn't going to change any time soon. School had been released early because of the scene we created and as we walked in the doors, we were greeted by a cheering crowd of students who thanked us for standing up against Lance and for getting them the rest of the day off. It was difficult to get through the crowd to get to our rooms but somehow we managed and I laughed when Frank and I made it because I had to lock the door to keep everyone out. My anger was replaced with pride and excitement.

"It's good to be loved!" Frank said and I felt like a celebrity as I listened to the people outside our room, still giving their thanks. I fell across my bed, exhausted from the day's activities. "How's it feel to be loved?" Frank asked as he got onto the bed then onto me.

"Hell of a lot better than getting beat up." I said with a smile, putting my arms around his waist as he sat on me. "I had fun today."

"We have a whole month for more fun." He told me intriguingly as he bent down and undid the few buttons I had redone to keep my shirt on while we sat in Gallaghers office. "I like you better without this." He threw the shirt to the floor. "It hides your perfect pale body."

"It's cold in here." I told him, knowing things would get out of control, but at that point I really didn't care. It had been too long since my body had had intimate human contact and as it begged me to just give into him, I had no choice but to oblige.

"Not for long." Frank threw his shirt to the ground as well while we ended up in the very familiar make-out position. His chest rubbed slightly against mine as our mouths stuck so tightly together that not even a crowbar would be able to separate them. I ran my fingers along Frank's body, savoring each muscle he had to offer. Frank was perfectly fit which only added to my philosophy that he was an angel.

"Your body's hard." I said and he laughed. I swear that his laugh could cure cancer if he did it enough. It was just so wonderful and joyous.

"You have no idea." He said as he shifted slightly and I realized what he meant so I couldn't help but laugh. "As long as I can hold and kiss you, I'll remain hard until you're ready." Frank told me and I felt guilty. My stupid fear of falling in love only to cause another death like I had with Bert took over my mind. In a way, I hated Frank for being so patient because as long as I succumbed to my fear, he would be left hanging; figuratively. I had to convince myself to break free of my fear; if not for me than for Frank. Something told me he wouldn't hurt me. The same something that told me Bert would. The something I ignored the first time only to watch it be true. That horrible something called destiny.

Frank went to kiss me but I stopped him. "I don't want you to wait." I told him quietly.

"I want to." He told me just as quietly. "I want you. I'm willing to wait."

"I'm ready." Frank looked at me with slight concern.

"Don't rush yourself." He told me sympathetically. "I don't mind waiting."

"I need to get over my stupid fear." I admitted and he kissed me softly.

"It's not stupid."

"Well it's taken over my life and I'm tired of it." Gently, I ran my hand along Frank's face and stared into his overwhelming eyes that held love and compassion. "I trust you."

"As I you." He kissed me again only this time I felt more passion than I ever had in my entire life and I wanted more. "You're absolutely sure?" He checked one last time and I nodded, almost ready to throw him onto his back and do it myself, which would happen eventually because I had to be on top, while ecstasy and passion flooded through me. "Alright." Frank got off the bed and removed the remainder of his clothes then took mine off as well.

"Supplies...under bed..." I was unable to form complete sentences as my emotions drowned me. Frank searched around under my bed for a moment before finding the box and getting back on the bed. "Go slow please." I asked and Frank smiled as he ran a finger around my almost perfectly hard cock.

"Just relax." He told me gently as he spread my legs slightly. Frank squeezed a bit of lube onto his finger and a moment later I felt him slip his finger inside of me. "How's that feel?" I felt my heart rate increase steadily and my breathing became sharper.

"Wonderful." I said heavily so he slid another finger in. It hurt slightly because it had been so long since I had someone inside me that I almost forgot what it felt like at all. I knew the pain would eventually go away but even if it didn't, I didn't care because the overall feeling was too great to give up. Just like I asked, Frank went slow. However, the longer he dragged it out, the faster I wanted him to go. I finally had escaped my emotional prison and there was no way I was going back. "Frankie...please..." I begged as my lower back began to rise off the bed into an arching position. I had pretty much lost control of my body.

"You sure?" Even though I loved his sensitivity, I wanted to kill him for it at times.

"Shut up and fuck me Iero!" My voice was angered slightly and he laughed as he replaced his fingers with his hard cock. In the back of mind I knew we were moving a bit too fast but at that moment I didn't care because everything but myself and Frank seemed to melt away.

"How ya doing?" Frank asked as he rocked gently back and forth. Words wouldn't accumulate so I just pulled his face to mine and started to make out with him. Knowing my answer, Frank rocked a bit faster while I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling occasionally while moans and noises that are completely unexplainable escaped my mouth.

We came at the same time and I came so loudly that a few people knocked on the door to make sure I was ok, causing myself and Frank to laugh hysterically. Frank fell onto the bed next to me and I my heart beat so fast that in order to keep up with it, I had to take short, quick inhales of breath. I couldn't even tell if I was doing that. "That....fucking amazing!" I managed to get out as Frank climbed half on top of me and put our mouths together, our tongues colliding.

"Thank you for trusting me." He said looking into my eyes with warmth as he pushed my hair back.

"Next time," I started and his face illuminated, "you're bottom." Frank began to laugh, his head resting on my sweaty chest as I laughed too. "Let's face it Frankie," I wrapped my arms around him, "I'm the dominate one." Frank put his arms around me and we held each other's wonderfully dirty bodies. His tattoos glistened from the sweat he was drenched in, giving his body the heavenly glow I knew he deserved.

"Whatever makes you happy." I could tell Frank was really tired and starting to fall asleep. At least we were stuck in the dorm and not allowed to go to class which would give us plenty of time tomorrow to get everything cleaned up. I had a feeling that Frank's bed would remain pretty empty from now on because holding him tightly in my arms was the best feeling of all. Having someone to hold and love was what makes life worth living. I turned off the light and pulled the blanket over us because I was pretty tired as well. Right before Frank fell asleep, he whispered the words I thought I would never hear again. "I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story