Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Brought Together, Torn Apart

Moment

by easykeys 7 reviews

Refusals and Proposals

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-06 - Updated: 2008-11-06 - 842 words

1Exciting
"Charli no. Come here please, were gunna be late" Harper said as she tried for the third time to get Charli into her trousers.

"Me's no wanna be dressed" she said, refusing to put her leg in.

"You have to or else you can't come and watch the show"

"Me's no wanna watch stupid show"

"But daddy is going to sing, don't you wanna come with me and watch him?" she said, trying to put her pants on once more.

"No me does not wanna come"

Harper finally got her dressed but still couldn't convince her to come along to the show. She took her into the living room were the rest of the guys were talking with Worm.

"Gerard, Charli is refusing to come to the show" Harper said.

He went over to Charli, "Your coming, your going to stand with Harper and be good or else no toys"

"NO. Me's not coming!" she said, raising her voice.

"Yes. You will do as your told" he said, shocked that she was behaving like this.

"Me not like you" she said as she pouted her bottom lip and folded her arms.

"Well too bad, cause your stuck with me" he said, taking her by the wrist and guiding her over to the rest of the guys.

Harper gathered up her coat and headed towards the door. The guys seemed deep in conversation so she didn't disturb them as she walked by.

It was quite cold outside so she put on her coat. Just as she zipped it up a voice called her name from behind. It was Gerard running towards her.

"Harper, were you going?" he asked, jogging to stand in front of her.

"I was going back to mine, Charli is getting looked after by Worm so I didn't want to intrude anymore" she said

"Your not intruding, I want you there. Please come and watch us play" he asked her hopefully.

"Sure why not" she said

He smiled and pecked her on the lips, "Spontanious" he said defending himself before she said anything.

She slipped her hand into his and they walked back to the bus.

*

"Aww look at them two" Ray said as Harper and Gerard walked towards them hand in hand.

"You guys ready to go?" Worm said. They all nodded and headed towards the building.

Once they got inside and to the side of the stage Gerard hugged Charli and told her to be good. Then he turned to Harper, putting his arms around her waist he kissed her for longer this time. She put her arms around his neck and ran her tounge along his bottom lip, he accepted but when they broke apart he was grinning slightly.

"Don't look at me like that. It's my turn to be spontanious, now go on, you have a show to play" she said, playfully pushing him towards the stage.

He smiled as he went on, taking his microphone and feeling happier than he had in a long time.

*

Harper felt a tapping on her leg as she was watching the guys. She looked down to see Charli there.

"Yeah what is it sweety?"

"Me's sowwy"

Harper bent down to her level and hugged her, "It's okay honey" she said as she scooped her up into her arms.

A little way into the show, some people with taster foods started coming back stage, talking to people and handing out free samples. By the time Gerard and the guy's came off stage the room was quite full.

He walked over to Harper, who still had Charli in her arms and hugged them both.

"Who are all these people?" he asked, pointing to two men with a tray full of food.

Harper shurgged, "I don't know. I'm just gunna take Charli for a drink" she said.

Gerard kissed her before she went and was then approached by a man with a tray of samples.

"Excuse me sir would you like to try one of our samples?" he asked.

Gerard shook his head, "No thanks I'm alright"

"Would you like to take one for your girlfriend over there?" he said, pointing towards Harper who was with Charli.

"No, were fine thanks"

The man nodded and walked away. Charli ran back over to Gerard as Harper followed her.

"That guy over there" said Gerard pointing to a man with a black moustache, "He thought you were my girlfriend"

Harper smiled at the man's mistake although she could see it may look that way to others.

Gerard, this is it. This is the 'right moment'

"Would you like to be?" he asked her, secretly praying she would say yes.

"Like to be your girlfriend?" she asked, he nodded at her.

"No" she said.

His face fell and he felt quite embarrased.

She grinned at him, "I would love to be your girlfriend"














A/N- More soon. I promise. This is just a small filler.

Thanks for the reviews!

dondon xo.




Omg. New guitar. Excited.


http://www.instrumentalley.com/v/vspfiles/photos/MS-BFS-2T.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story