Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Sleazy Stranger And This Is His Favorite Bar...

I'll Come To Your Rescue, If He Tries Anything...

by sblood311 0 reviews

Apple gets a surprise visitor.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-11-10 - Updated: 2008-11-10 - 543 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five: I’ll Come To Your Rescue, If He Tries Anything.

Apple’s POV:

After the show I stepped off the stage and began to make my way towards the bar. Bill was standing there serving some guy a soft drink when I sat at one of the stools. “Your usual?” He asked smiling at me. I nodded. “Okay, one herbal Raspberry and honey tea coming right up.” I said thanks and when he walked away the guy next to me turned to face me. “Not drinking coffee anymore?” I turned to see a face I had not seen in almost five years. “Patrick?” He smiled. What was he doing here? He looked almost exactly the same. “What are you doing here?” He sighed. “I shouldn’t need a reason to be here. A guy at work was raving about your show last week and convinced me to come.” I laughed slightly. “Sorry for the disappointment.” He raised an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?” I sighed and smiled at Bill as he put my tea in front of me. He gave a slight glace in Patrick’s direction before raising an eyebrow at me asking if I was alright. I just smiled and he nodded before walking away. “The show sucked tonight.” Patrick shook his head. “Apple. I have never seen a show like that before.” His face was very serious. “I always knew you were gonna do this. Even Pete came.” SLICE. I felt like I had just put my finger in a paper slicer. I had been zapped by lightning and the branches of my tree had been snapped off. I stood up taking my tea with me. Patrick followed. “Where are you going?” He asked over the crowed. Some of them were coming up to me and telling me how good I was. I tried to smile, but it was hard when my wooden fingers were bleeding to death. “I don’t want to talk about him.” I kept trying to walk away when Patrick’s fingers wrapped around my arm. It took all of two minutes before Bill appeared next to us. “Is there a problem?” His question was directed at me but his eyes remained on Patrick. “No, Bill. It’s alright. I know him.” He moved his eyes quickly to mine and put his hand on Patrick’s shoulder. “Are you sure?” I nodded. He looked suspiciously at Patrick one last time. “Alright, I’m here if that changes. Just give a wave.” I smiled at him and he patted my back lightly as he walked away. Through the three years I had been playing here, Bill had become something of a big brother figure to me. He even got me a job bar tending here three months ago when I had lost my job at the grocery store. Patrick’s eyes were wide and his face was slightly bleached. “That was scary.” I laughed. “Bill’s a sweetie.” Patrick sighed. “Apple, can we go get some coffee, maybe talk? Please.” I took a deep breath. I wasn’t gonna get away now. I looked at him. “Give me ten minutes?” He nodded. “I’ll wait outside.” I nodded and walked back to the bar.
Sign up to rate and review this story