Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Stop expecting the impossible!

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Party like a rock star and pass out in the doorway.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-12 - Updated: 2008-11-12 - 991 words

0Unrated
I stumbled outside into the balcony and slumped myself on the wooden bench where one of the girl's nephew was. I sighed and took another gulped of my sweet vodka and turned to him. "Enjoying the party?" I asked.
"Yea, it's fine," he ran his hand through his hair.
Ian was his name and he was somehow only a few months younger than his aunt who was this girl named Hannah. I only met him at the party and he seems like a pretty cool guy.
I nodded and suddenly hugged him. "Sorry for hugging you, I just feel like hugging you," the words slurred out of my mouth. I couldn't control my actions, I was too intoxicated.
"It's okay," he hugged me back.
I shut my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. "I love the way you smell," I mumbled and breathed in the smell of cigarrette.
"Mmm thanks," he snuggled against me.
"Aww, look at the two!" Penelope cooed and pointed at us. She turned to the guy beside her, "Let's leave them alone, they might want some alone time."
We watched them get into the house.
I looked up at him and caught his eyes. Instantly his lips covered mine and without warning his tongue was shoved into my mouth.

"I think we should stop," I pulled away and sat back. I may be drunk but I knew when it was going far.
He nodded.
I sighed and tried to do up my bra.
"Here let me," he offered.
"Thanks," I smiled and turned around.
It didn't take him long to hook my bra up.
Before I could do anything, he pulled me to him and started kissing my neck.
I couldn't lie that it felt good, but it was going further than expected. I forced his arms off of me and stood up. "Duuude!" and I went inside to grab my belongings.
"Where are you going?" Penelope asked.
"Home," I said and walked uncoordinately back to the front door.
"Uhh, okay. I'll call the taxi for you," she said.


"That'll be 20 dollars and seventy cents," the taxi driver said.
I vaguely heard him and gave him a 50 dollar note, "Keep the change," I told him and got out of the taxi. I left the taxi driver awestruck and stumbled up the driveway of my house. I couldn't even climb up the stairs that I fell twice. I was on the concrete floor right in front of the front door. My head rolled back and forth as I tried to catch my breath. "Comeon Nicole, we just need to open the door and we can fall asleep," I told myself.
I fumbled with the house keys which took time to slide the key into the hole. I couldn't even get up off my bottom the whole time. After a very long time I unlocked the door and failed to stay upright while sitting down. There I lay on the wooden floor, lying in the door way. I looked around to see the house dead as always. I groaned and was too lazy to get up, my eyes started to droop. A wave of sleep hit me and I gave in to it.


I let my eyes open and the sunlight hurt my eyes and gave me a stronger headache. I groaned and shut my eyes again. This time I opened my eyes slowly trying to adapt to the sunlight. I slowly sat up and supported my head with my hand. Once I adapted to all the pain I noticed I wasn't at the doorway like I passed out at last night. Instead I was in the comfort of my own room in the comfort of my own bed. There's only one way I could have come here, Gerard. My eyes widened at the thought, no way, he couldn't have wasted his time to carry me up here. Hang on, I was passed out in the doorway so he must have carried me up here so he can close the door. Silly me. I slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I felt fresh and new after the shower as I skipped down the stairs to the kitchen where I miraculously found Gerard sitting at the dining table. I froze to see him but quickly recovered and ignored his presence as he had always done. I pressed the button for the water to boil and I got the ingredients to make pancakes.
I sat at the table across him with my coffee and pancakes and started eating.
"You should of called me when you were at the door last night," Gerard spoke up.
I stopped what I was doing and his voice echoed in my head. I haven't heard his voice in so long, it sounded almost beautiful. I shook that feeling off, "Why would you care till now?" I kept my head down and continued eating.
I heard him sigh and as I knew he didn't say anything.
I was angry that he didn't say anything back and that my thoughts were going wild as to why he cared in the first place.
"Because I'm your stepfather," he finally said.
Anger wept me, the sound of that frustrated me. I looked up at him with fury in my eyes, "Well you haven't been one ever since... ever since my mother passed away!" my eyes held full of tears.
His face looked like he went to hell and back.
I didn't care and pushed my chair back and got out of the kitchen. How dare he say that he is my step father, it hurt me to know that he saw me as his step daughter. Stop expecting the impossible! He never looks or talks to you so just quit your feelings for him! my mind shouted.








Bloody oaf, done at last.
I'm going through the worst time possible so be nice to me okay?


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story