Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I'll End This Direst: a Frerard story

Chapter 1

by xDescendingAngelx 3 reviews

Introduction to the characters. Meet Gerard and Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-11-12 - Updated: 2009-02-03 - 240 words

1Cliche
Frank's POV

My name is Frank Iero, and I think I have a problem. I'm in love. Now, I know this doesn't sound like such a big deal to a normal person, but you should know that I am not exactly what anyone would call a "normal person." I mean, I'm the high school reject, I don't have many friends, and I get the living shit kicked out of me just about every week. And now, to add on to all of that, I'm in love. The twist?

It's with another guy.

Gerard's POV

So, this is my new school. Shitty, like all the other ones. I don't see why I have to switch schools so much; they all suck, anyway. What's the point of going at all? I pondered this question as I sat in the office of... what was the name of this school, again? Jefferson Hill High? This is lame.

"Gerard Way?" the receptionist asked. Someone needs to tell her that her blue eyelids look freaky because of the eyeshadow.

"Yeah?" I replied lazily. She eyed me; was that a look of disapproval I saw? Whatever, I couldn't care less of what she thought of me. I'd only be switching schools again next week anyway.

"Here's your homeroom. Down this hall and to the left. Enjoy your first day at Jefferson Hill!"

"Yeah, right," I mumbled as I walked out of the office.

This is gonna suck.
Sign up to rate and review this story