Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I'll End This Direst: a Frerard story

Chapter 2

by xDescendingAngelx 0 reviews

First impressions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-12 - Updated: 2009-02-03 - 374 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I didn't know his name; all I knew was that when he first walked in my homeroom class, my heart skipped a beat and my stomach did flip-flops.

He was gorgeous: his long, black hair kept falling into his hazel eyes, eyes that I felt I could fall into. His black skinny jeans fit him so nicely, and I noticed he was wearing the same Misfits band t-shirt as I was today. He had this look on his face, like he didn't care what anyone else thought about him. I was so focused on looking at him that I didn't catch his name when my teacher asked him. I sighed; that smirk was going to kill me.

"Mr. Iero?" Mrs. Smith was looking at me in annoyance. "Would you be so kind as to raise your hand so Mr. Way knows where to sit?"

I sheepishly put my hand in the air as snickers arose from the class.

"You may take the empty seat behind Mr. Iero, Mr. Way," Mrs. Smith told him, and he began to walk my way. I could feel my heart begin to race.

"Nice shirt," he said, as he squeezed past me. I grunted a "thank you," in response. God, he even had a sweet voice.

Wait, what was I doing? I'm straight, for God's sake! I couldn't be having these thoughts about a guy, could I?

Gerard's POV

That Iero kid is funny. I walked into my homeroom, which just so happened to be science, my second-favorite subject after art. The teacher asked me what my name was, and told me to sit behind some kid named "Iero." So I looked around for this Iero dude, and I saw this kid with cool hair and my same t-shirt sitting there, imitating a goldfish, staring at me. I am not that pretty.

Sure enough, "Iero" gets yelled at, and I get to sit behind Goldfish in homeroom. I made my way to my seat, and I told him nice shirt, hoping he was still on this planet enough to notice we had the same shirt on. I don't think he did; he seemed kinda distant all through class.

Maybe this school won't be so bad after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story