Categories > Original > Drama > On the Outside Looking In

Chapter 17-Golden

by Lizzerriffic2137 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-18 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 271 words

0Unrated
As I breathed in I caught something that sure wasn't fresh air. Ah man, it was me. I was still all damp and muddy. I took off Mr.F's hand me down shirt and threw it in the hamper on my way o the bathroom. They had helped a little but i did a pretty crappy job of getting the damn caked on mud off my body. Glancing in the mirror I noticed tracks of clean wetness tracing down my dirty face, cutting through the mud. Only then did realize i had been crying. Damn I am such a fricken baby. Good thing I was alone, anyways.
I splashed my face with some cold water and examined myself. I wasn't that ugly, I decided. Everything I had was my moms besides my eyes. I had my dad's eyes. Green with gold around the edges, full of expression. They always gave me away. I couldn't ever be a good badass. They always gave me away. God knows I suck at lying. You had to be a damn fool to believe me when I'm lying. Your really do. Gosh I make up these elaborate stories and get myself in deep crap every time, but you already know that. I mean look what I'm in now. Flowers, the band, school, my family... I have some problems...but for some reason I don't want to go jump off a cliff or anything insane like that. the whole thing with suicide and dying business never appealed to me. It scares the crap out of me actually. I flicked some hardened mud off my arm. Shower time.
Sign up to rate and review this story