Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Bump on the Head

Crack Pot

by Park 0 reviews

--

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Sasuke - Published: 2008-11-25 - Updated: 2008-11-26 - 1755 words - Complete

0Unrated
I don’t own Naruto.

-+-

Bump on the Head

-+-

Hinata shuffled around a bit and rubbed her eyes tiredly. Her second month on the job was wearing on her. Behind the counter, she swayed from side to side. Sniffling, she rubbed her nose. She was pretty sure she was coming down with something.

Not many customers had come in that night, just a few perverted old men and an old lady in the wrong store. The sixteen year old that working the cash register that night kept eyeing the aisle himself. Hinata was halfway tempted to just tell him to get it over with and go look.

After three more hours of swaying from side to side, the boy looked over at her.

“You look terrible. Go home and I’ll take the rest of your shift.” It was hard to tell whether or not he offered to be nice or just so he got a chance to sneak back in the porno aisle. But, none the less, she took it.

She drug her feet all the way home, and walked down two wrong streets before she found her own. She wrestled with her apartment door for a few seconds before Sasuke came to the door and opened it for her. His face lit up like a candle.

“Hinata!” he cried, “Darling, your home early!” He flung himself out of the door and wrapped both arms and a leg around her, rubbing his cheek against hers affectionately. She didn’t notice that it was raining and she was until she felt Sasuke’s warmth seep through her sopping clothes.

“I was going to go outside and meet you with a jacket when you got off. Here, let me make you some hot tea.” He said and rushed into the kitchen. She followed him dazedly.

He filled the teapot with water and set it on the stove while Hinata stood awkwardly in the kitchen. For some reason it fell strange to have him there. A bit of a comfort that she knew he would be there waiting for her.

An unsettling sense of loneliness seeped through her and made her sag. Despair made her shoulders round even more than usual, and her back hunched over. She drug herself to a kitchen chair. Sasuke sat by her a few minutes later with a cup of steaming tea. He studied her face carefully as he sat it in front of her. It was hard to tell if she was crying or not because of the rain droplets running down her face.

When she didn’t take it, he picked it up and gently pressed it to her lips. She blinked and grabbed it, her icy cheeks turning red. She didn’t notice she was shivering, either, until Sasuke put a blanket over her shoulders. He didn’t say anything, but merely sat back down and scooted closer to her side. She sipped her tea careful and swallowed against the tightness in her throat. She felt like a baby. She absolutely refused to start balling in front of Sasuke.

After she drained the last sip of her tea, he rubbed her back soothingly. She pressed her lips together and murmured a thank you before she stood up and went to her room. Before she got even one foot in the doorway, Sasuke caught her from behind.

His arms locked under hers and wrapped around her chest firmly, his right hand palming her breast. Nudging the collar of her wet shirt away, he closed his mouth over the fleshy muscle of her shoulder. His tongue was hot on her frozen skin as he carefully suckled at the skin. For a brief moment, Hinata thought about pulling away and getting on to her shower. Then she just stopped thinking all together.

Her left hand reached back to tangle in his hair and she titled her head sideways to give him better access. She’d only done this once.

He trailed bites up her neck and her eyes felt droopy. He was less awkward than Naruto had been, she thought. She swallowed a little hard at the thought and concentrated on Sasuke. He was going to pass out any minute now.

He lifted the hem of her shirt gently, peeling the icy fabric off. He moved around so that he was facing her and kissed her collar bone, pressing his warm hands on her freezing belly to warm her. Hinata stroked his hair, which was fine and soft.

Sasuke lifted his face to hers and tilted his head, pressing his parted lips over hers and prodding them with the tip of his tongue. She opened her mouth slightly and touched her tongue to his. Getting carried away now, her tongue chased his with a bit of desperation. He nipped at it once and then pressed closer to her. Sighing, Hinata rubbed her fingers over the soft black hair on his nape while his hands pressed her upper back gently.

Moving back towards Hinata’s bathroom, he turned on the hot water until it began to steam. Naked now, they both stepped into the shower. Hinata swallowed against the lump in her throat. She felt jut as humiliatingly exposed as she had with Naruto, and began regretting their escapade immediately, mulling over how to jump out of the shower without him catching her.

Sasuke wasn’t fazed at all by her lack of confidence or her appearance underneath her clothes. He was calm, with a heavy look of lust in his expression. Not like Naruto had looked at her.

He kissed the tops of her breasts and stroked her sides, suckled at her neck and gently massaged her. He acted like he’d seen it all before, and was relieved to see it again. His fingers kneaded deep into the muscles of her back, bringing relief to the dull ache from the cold. The warmth of the shower finally began to seep into Hinata’s frozen muscles, and Sasuke’s gentle rubbing brought the feelings back.

He bit and suckled at her chest, leaving a trail of warmth. He kissed her belly, dipping his tongue into her belly-button and thrusting it lightly. She stroked is hair gently, and he nuzzled the soft roundness of her belly. His thin hair looked like ink as it clung to his head, contrasting with his chalky white face. Hinata’s stomach tightened as she looked at him, several upraised scars marking his shoulders, chest and stomach.

He reached down and took her hand, kissing her knuckles and palms. Brushing her fingertips over his lips, he opened his mouth and ran then over his tongue. Dipping her middle finger in, he locked his lips around it. He ran his tongue over the tip of her finger carefully, and then suckled at it hard. Locking his eyes with hers, he stared her down until every bit of doubt was gone.

--

Thursday 1:46 PM, Tsunade’s Office

Tsunade rubbed her eyes tiredly. Shizune had been badgering her about changing her decision, but she was stone solid. No amount of bribing or threats could change her mind. It was getting too much to bear, going on day-long shifts on five hours of sleep.

She didn’t even bother to contain the drool anymore, and let it run down her chin. Her office door flew open and Shizune popped in, just as grouchy and tired. Her shift was not much better than Tsunade’s. She just raised an eyebrow and frowned.

Tsunade wiped her chin. “What?” She asked, half afraid of the answer. Last time Shizune had come by, it was to tell her that three genin were in critical care with massive internal bleeding.

“Hinata’s here to see you. You asked me to get her, remember?” She asked testily. Tsunade nodded dreamily, not quite all there.

“Send her in then.” She said. Shizune walked away for a moment, and Hinata entered a few minutes later.

“You wanted to see me, Hokage-sama?” Hinata asked, a little bit worried. Tsunade just nodded.

“Yes. Please, sit.” Taking out one of the massive medical books that sat beside her desk, she plopped it in front of the younger woman and flipped through the pages. This was the best way to explain. She’d promised Shizune that she’d at least give Hinata a rundown of the procedure, so as Sasuke’s guardian, she’d know what the risks were of the operation. Shizune thought it might guilt Hinata a little bit if nothing else.

She pointed at the drawing of a brain on the paper, pointed to where she assumed the damage was in Sasuke’s, and then pointed out all the blood vessels and crucial parts of the brain around it. She knew Hinata wasn’t stupid, and would understand if she used the medical terms of surgery, but she needed to get this over with rather than having a long debate over it.

“So what do you think? Do you want to risk it?” Tsunade asked, a bit short. She looked up from the book to Hinata’s face, which showed no signs of life, like she’d gone completely brain dead in a matter of seconds.

“Hinata?” Tsunade repeated, raising one brow. The young woman’s head snapped up from the book to look her directly in the eyes.

“No.” She stated simply. “I won’t do it.”

Tsunade raised both brows this time. That had taken her back a little bit. But whatever, right? Sasuke wasn’t her problem anymore, since Hinata had just taken full responsibility for him.

“Hokage-sama, I was wondering since you called me here, could we get the device off Sasuke’s foot. I don’t think he needs it anymore.” Hinata said.

--

Thursday 6:46, Hinata Hyuuga’s Residence

It had taken almost a three hour’s wait to get in to the emergency room to get the contraption removed from Sasuke’s ankle and the cube from his belly. But it had all been worth it, Hinata was sure. Sasuke had her pinned against the wall before the door was even closed, ravaging her mouth and neck enthusiastically.

As Hinata thought about it, she was fairly sure she wouldn’t regret it. It had been a very big disappointment for both of them when he started swaying in the shower and she had to drag him out before he drowned in the spray.

--

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER
Sign up to rate and review this story