Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > heaven help us

The Collision Of Your Kiss

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 6 reviews

Gerard gets what he has always wanted...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-11-28 - Updated: 2008-11-30 - 418 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards POV

He pulled away too quickly and a smile appeared cutely on his face.

"I love you Frank Iero...from the first time I saw you" I breathed
"I love you too Gerard" he whispered softly in my ear and pressed his lips against mine once more.

This time they didn't leave, his tongue brushed against my lips, begging for entrance.
I granted it and parted my lips, letting our tongues dance together in dim light of my room.

He bumped his hips against mine while his fingers ran gently up the inside of my shirt, making my whole body shiver.

Frank pulled my shirt off and his hands crept up my back, while I let my fingers reach for him and within a moment his shirt was off too.
I lightly traced up his spine and all over his beautiful, smooth skin.

He was perfect and he was mine.

He broke our kiss and pushed me back onto the bed, leaning over me and locking our lips together once more.

His body was pressed against mine as he tried to free his hands and tug off my jeans.

He threw them to the far corner of the room, where his own jeans soon joined them.

I tickled my fingertips up the inside of his thighs and he moaned softly, moving his lips down to my neck, carefully circling it with his tongue then moving down my torso, all the time receiving inappropriate moans from me.

Frankie gave me a teasing giggle, that was cut short by another moan when I pulled off his boxers and my hands wandered all around his thighs.

His teeth grazed the bottom of my abdomen, causing several groans to escape from my lips as he tugged of my boxers with his mouth.

I could feel his warm breath against my ear as he guided my hands to his boxers, my whole body seemed to be paralysed with the excitement but frank didn't seem to mind.

I managed to throw his boxers carelessly to the opposite side of the bed and he looked up at me, a gorgeous glitter in his golden eyes.

"Fuck me Gee..." he whispered only just loudly enough for me to hear.

--------------

A/N hey sorry its so short but I do have a wee bitty more written ready to post but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger and I thought I would just update a little. Hope you like it. :) review please
Xoxo Stazzia
Sign up to rate and review this story