Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"My Way Home Is Through You."

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

Gerard and Paisley make up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-01 - Updated: 2008-12-02 - 805 words - Complete

2Moving
Gerard and Paisley sat in silence, one on each side of the room. Gerard refused to look at Paisley who was trying her best to catch his attention. Refusing to give up, she walked across the room and sat beside him on the love seat. Getting up on her knees she moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him.

“I thought you forgave me.”

“I did.”

“Then why are you acting so childish.”

“I’m not acting childish.”

“Gerard. All I wanted was to have you forgive me so that we could try to go back to the way we were.”

“Paisley, you lost my trust so I don’t think we can ever go back to the way we were. I said I forgave you. Not that I wanted you back.”

Paisley’s jaw dropped as Gerard muttered his stinging words. Before she retorted she remembered that Gerard’s main defense were these empty words. She smiled when she realized he didn’t really mean them, because if he really didn’t want to be with her he would have let her apartment running. Smirking she leaned forward and bit his ear gently.

Gerard’s body betrayed himself as he involuntarily let out a moan and his head lolled backwards. This went on for several minutes before Gerard regained his composure.

“Damn you. You’re throwing yourself at me, trying to seduce me. You’re nothing more than a little whore. Just like that one who broke her foot from jumping out of a second floor window.”

Paisley stepped back away from him as he stood up from the couch.

“I am not a whore.”

“Yes you are. The way you’re throwing yourself at me,”

By this time Paisley was seeing red.

“Yeah you’re right. If loving you makes me a whore than yes I am one.”

Gerard was about to comment when Paisley held up her hand.

“I’m not finished. I’ve tried so hard to get you to forgive me. But you are so stubborn and set in your ways that you are the victim, that you can’t even swallow your pride to fully forgive me. Why is it so hard for you to realize that I‘m on your side?”

“Do you honestly think she would approve of the way your treating Paisley,” Mikey’s voice echoed in Gerard’s ear.

Gerard’s scowl fell off of his face. He lowered his eyes and sat down in the floor in front of the window. Sighing he rested his head in his hands before muttering, “You’re right.”

Paisley relaxed and sat on the floor next to him.

“What?”

Gerard looked up, “You’re right. I do love you. I am so sorry. I have no idea why I acted like that.”

Paisley picked Gerard’s hands up off of his lap and held them in hers, “That is your defense mechanism Gee.”

Gerard raised his head again, letting his bangs fall in his face. Paisley smiled slightly and brushed them away.

Paisley looked down and began playing with Gerard’s hands while he watched her with a pained expression crossing his features.

“Why do you continue to stay with me? Even after the way I treat you?”

Paisley looked up from Gerard’s hands.

“I’ve already told you. I love you and love makes you do crazy things.”

“I don’t think I deserve you.”

“Yes you do,” Paisley said crawling into his lap.

Gerard laid his head on her shoulder while she entwined their hands together.

The two of them sat like this for several minutes before Paisley remembered a question she had always meant to ask him.

“Gerard?”

“Yes?”

“All of your drawings. Why do you draw them? I mean they’re a little on the morbid side.”

Gerard closed his eyes and took a deep breath before answering her.

“Let me ask you a question first. What do you do when you have a nightmare?”
Paisley thought the question over before answering, “I don’t really do anything except usually wake up crying. And since I have no one to physically comfort me, I wrap myself tightly in my blanket and try to think of something else. Why?”

“All of those drawings are from nightmares I’ve had.”

“Why would you want to remember something you had in a nightmare?”

“Because I’m not okay Paisley. I told you. I’m fucked up.”

Paisley shook her head and dropped his hand. Lifting her hand she began to run her fingers through his hair just the way he liked her too.

“No your not. You just need someone to be there for you. Like me.”

Gerard looked up at Paisley and gave her a small kiss.

“My way home is through you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story