Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Bad Cheating whore, bad. Where's my rolled up newspaper..."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-02 - 1516 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 112
Patrick flung himself against the side of the wall where the clock was and bangged his head back harder and harder each time. When he finally gave in to the pain he noodled to the ground and cringed. That clock was his back up. It was never wrong, the reason he took the chime battery out was because it died yesterday.
He was supposed to be in Family Court at 1115a this morning. As Patrick opened his front door and hear drilling he saw the ComEd people working away. They just so happened to have been working on the power, on his street that Thursday morning of January 29th.
The 28 minutes it took Patrick to get in the shower, cry and get out, the power was queued back on. He plugged up his iPhone and the moment it came on there were 45 missed calls and 7 messages. 25 came from Gin. She wouldn't have tried so hard if she didn't love those kids, who loves Patrick who in turn loved me.
The first person Patrick called was Joe.
"Joseph?" Patrick said exhausted.
"Who's this?" Joe enquired.
"Patrick."
"Patrick...Patrick. No. The only Patrick I knew died today."
"What?"
"Yea. He was supposed to be in court fighting for his babies. The only way I was told he wouldn't be there...at 1115a this Thursday morning was if he died."
"Joe don't do this to me."
"You did it to yourself Paco."
"My phone died bro."
"That's no excuse."
"They were working on my street."
"Come on. That's the best you have?"
"But they were. They cut all the power."
"You don't ever sleep. Why was today any different?"
"I don't know...everything just caught up to me."
"Then I don't know what to say to you. My girl's over there as big as a house consoling your official baby mama. And it doesn't help that all Gin does is cry now. That makes me cry. Now they're both crying over there because of you. Bad Cheating whore, bad. Where's my rolled up newspaper..."
*
Gin and I laid the kids down and popped open a bottle of red wine.
"Shall we have a toast?" Gin asked.
"I think so lover." I said with a smile.
"To Love that make us weak, to alcohol that makes us strong, and to each other when both things make us hit the ground."
"Oh so clever."
"I read it some where."
"I can't believe Patrick didn't show up."
"He probably died."
"Maybe. That's the only thing that he said would keep him away today right?"
"To my recollection...yes."
"I don't know about that boy. I've put so much faith in him its retarded. I know I shouldn't but when I see Roman- and then I see how Sofia acts when he's around it hurts. I feel as if im stronger then this."
"I mean you are, but still, shit happens."
"Like you don't understand he needs to have a REAL GOOD reason."
"You know what would be funny. If that storm last night outed all his power."
"Nah, that house is so rigged because of his studio that it would take an act OF GOD herself coming down and dealing with that boy."
"Sure."
I sat down in the sofa and put my feet up.
"Some guy gave me his phone number the other day in Target." I stated twirling his card between my fingers and handing it over.
"What's his name?"
"James."
"James? That's a nice name."
"Yep."
"James Bosworth."
"His last name is kinda ugly though."
"It is."
We sat there and made fun of James Bosworth for just a little bit longer and then I went to feed the babies. Gin left out and went to Joe's. Well I guess that's her place too isn't it?
"Who are you talking too?" Gin asked sitting next to Joe.
Joe turned his iPhone out to show Gin the name and she quickly texted me. I rolled my eyes. I didn't even want to hear his name at that moment. That's just how furious I was. That night I turned in early. I had a headache I couldn't control named Patrick Stumph.
The next morning we flew out to California.
We were going to be on Ellen for the Spring Preview of the line and Gin just found out what she was having the day before yesterday. I thought this was absolutely perfect, we can out it on the show but Joe wouldn't have that, at least not on purpose.
"Joey. Baby. I told you I'll tell you in 14 days. That way im in and I feel better." Gin stated.
"You know what would make me feel better."
"What Joey?"
"Conversion!"
"No Joe."
"Come on its a quick course."
"How long?"
"9 months."
"Not quick enough."
"I mean then there's the year period you have to wait..."
"See Joe. No."
"I love you."
"I love you too. Still no conversion."
"Boooo!"
"Yea you too."
"And tell that piece of shit best friend of your fiancee that if he doesn't meet with Vivian today that all hell will break loose." I yelled.
"You heard that Joe?" Gin asked.
"You heard that Patrick- he's in Chicago. I'll call him."
"Thank you."
We were sitting in the green room getting nice and pretty when Ellen dropped by just to hi. This is what she did a little bit before the show just to get a little bit extra face time with her guests instead of the 6mins they're out there on her stage.
"She's about our height Cal." Gin stated.
"You're a little taller then me." I added.
"No."
"Dude, you're pushing 5'6" im 5'2" 5'3 on good days."
"Shut up!"
"Yea."
Gin and I did a back to back analysis and looked in the mirror. I guess maybe she did shrink a bit but that's only because her spine has curved dramatically. This set her off a little bit and she just started to cry. I really hope I didn't cry this much when I was pregnant with the twins, I don't remember.
"Joe." I said softly.
"Yea?" Joe asked.
"Can you come down here to the studio. Gin's crying again."
"In California traffic, about mid day. Ah, no. What set her off this time? The fact that she can't see her feet or the fact that she's having a girl?"
"One, you're a douche for thinking that girl thing would work with me-"
"I tried."
"And 2, no the fact that she's taller then me and forgot."
"Oh wow. Id give anything for the Gin that treats me at the drop of a hat."
"Enjoy this one."
"Oh duh."
The make-up artist had cleaned Gin up and begged her to stop crying. This made me laugh but I had to pretend that I was still on the phone as to not provoke another one of these crying spells. As if by some crazy random act of God the producer was sent into our green room and we were ushered out backstage.
We then were thrown to the stage manager and waited for the director to cue her before we headed out.
"These 2 ladies im about to bring out now hale from Chicago and they have one of the top clothing lines out they. They go from Target to Hot Topic to they're very own Landmark store in the Windy City, that's a mouthful, here are the beautiful ladies of SYN!"
The applause sign came on and "Everyday I'm Hustlin'" came on. We just started to laugh and high 5ed when we heard it. We did a little dance to that, shook Ellen's hand, gave her a hug and sat down.
"Everyday you're hustling huh?" Ellen asked.
Gin and I laughed and I put my hand in my head.
"Right? No we just play that song every morning so we know what's going on." I stated.
"Really?"
"No. But its a good song right?"
"It is. And oh my lord the last time I saw you...you weren't nearly that size Ginny."
"I wasn't. There's something a brewin'..."
"I bet there is...so a clothing line huh?"
"Yep."
"Anything about it?"
The audience laughed and I nudged Gin.
"We have clothes..." Gin added.
I laughed, this woman was no help.
"So far all we have are tshirts and hoodies-"
"With everyone making hoodies and tshirts now a days what's so different with you 2?"
"Genovieve?" I asked.
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Anyone...?"
"Ok! So here's the dilly-o. Just like everyone out there people need clothes right? Our stuff is just affordable without skimping on quality. Our girls line is out first and then our boys line is following maybe fall."
"Why stores like Target and Hot Topic?"
"You see pictures. If we could live at Target we would."
"But nothing beats a Mossimo Black long sleeve tee. Not the crappy tissue weight for layering the thicker one."
Ellen laughed and we went off to commercial. This is harder then it looks. Between the both of us we kept getting brain farts and making up answers wasn't that easy.
Sign up to rate and review this story