Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"You're such a douche when it comes to coffee."

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

Pete picked me up from the airport with his 16 week old little lady in tow. I must have squeezed the love out her because she quickly gave me Pete's on 3 look with Patrick's giggle. Which proves to...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-02 - 1578 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 113
We were chat-chitting with Ellen during commercial break and she suddenly became a little bit more awesome to us. When we came back from commercial break she landed some more questions on us.
"Did being from the Midwest effect the way you did certain things for this line?"
"Yea," I started, "we went Lane so something will say like Lane Tech Basketball...with a worn feel to it. Then we have the 2 tone high school colors so everyone feels welcomed."
"We thought- that's our market...its like oh snap, the pep rally is tomorrow lets wear that dark blue and orange shirt or green and gold shirt I need. Its welcoming."
"It is. And oh man you guys have this hoodie that holds everything without looking bulky." Ellen stated.
"That's all Gin. It'll be 0 degrees outside with a wind chill of negative 5 and this wench is only wearing a hoodie and hat with flaps. Granted she's layered but somehow she's warm, has everything in her pockets and is ready to go. I still don't understand. im cold and im dressed like an eskimo"
"Because you have one big pocket and then the little pockets hold what you need. Its all good." Gin stated.
"That it is...well we have to go back to commercial...I swear we just come back from one? But we'll be right back with the ladies of SYN. And OH! A fashion show! Excited!!!"
When we came back from commercial we did the mini fashion show. We didn't know that Joe or Pete were in the building or even the other 2. In fact, if I knew FOB was here we would have hit the ground running in the opposite direction.
Gin came out of her 3½ inch shoes and was standing next to me barefoot. After Ellen said something about the audience getting free t-shirts she was getting ready to announce the musical guests.
When Fall Out Boy came on I rolled my eyes and Gin just had one arm around me. They all (including Andy) had Syn t-shirts on. Usually he's no shirt at all but made this one exception. We sung along and Joe's guitar said Gin's bitch on it and Patrick's guitar said Roman&Sofia's dad on it.
Gin and I both rolled ours eyes, laughed then left before they could come talk to me.
*
By the end of January stockbroker James Bosworth and I came to a stand still. After that initial moment James and I were talking back and forth. It didn't bother him that I had kids because he had one of his own. After a messy divorce he was trying to get back in the game. I figured just end it here and we can end up friends.
It was February 2nd when I ended up in California. I left Gin with the twins, because she couldn't fly and went to take care of the line. In the end I could have taken care of it in Chicago I just had to get away. I haven't seen Ash, Izzy or Peter in forever, this would be nice.
Pete picked me up from the airport with his 16 week old little lady in tow. I must have squeezed the love out her because she quickly gave me Pete's on 3 look with Patrick's giggle. Which proves to me, that best friends CAN make a baby.
"Where too?" Pete asked.
"I haven't had my coffee yet." I stated.
"Neither have I. We'll go to the Starbucks by The Bat Cave. And get to work."
"That sounds like a plan."
"Lets go."
"You're the one with the keys."
"I knew that."
We drove off from LAX to about 45 minutes into the city and stopped at Pete's regular Starbucks. He grabbed the baby put her in the carrier close to his heart and threw a nursing blanket over her head. She hated this, but for some reason cooperated with her daddy.
"Pete!" 3 of the Barista's yelled as soon as his foot hit the tile.
"All you guys are here?" Pete asked, "who's gonna make my drink later?"
They laughed at Pete's sad excuse for a joke and I threw my face in my hand and shook my head. Oh Pete Wentz, always the awesome one.
"Venti 9 pump NonFat Vanilla latte?" Becca asked.
"Yea and whatever she's having." Pete said as his attention was drawn to the Madelines at the impulse fixture.
I really don't think I heard much of what Pete said because MY attention was drawn to a smoldering pale, thin lipped, crazy haired bloke in the corner sipping on a 'for here' cup. He was reading a news paper looking absolutely obivilious to everything around him. I guess I was staring too hard because when Pete broke me out of my trance I dropped my phone and the guy looked up.
"Way to go Wentz if you didn't have Izzy, I probably would have punched you in the chest." I mumbled, "7 pump, Quad vent, nonfat white chocolate, leave about an inch and a half for whipped cream. Please."
"You're such a douche when it comes to coffee." Pete added laughing.
I looked back into the corner and the guy was gone. I softly bit into my cheek and started to move again. When I turned around he was standing right there. This made me jump and almost drop my coffee.
"Im so sorrie." He stated in a beautiful English accent.
"Its ok." I said trying to remember where I know him from.
"I saw you on the tube. Look." He stated as he unzipped his jacket and pointed to his shirt.
This made me start to laugh and Pete roll his eyes.
"Yea, that's my shirt...alright." I said softly.
"Will you sign it?"
"No."
"Why not.
"That's creepy."
"I'll sign your 'Twilight' shirt that you're wearing."
"Im not wearing-"
Pete was now in a fit of laugher and I finally realized who I was getting smart with. Rob gave me that half smile which he should patent, and sighed.
"So deal?" Rob stated.
"Fine. Only because I don't need Pete talking crap."
"What?"
"Nothing."
I signed Rob's shirt and he signed mine. I guess that was an even exchange. He was about to walk away when he stopped and turned. He walked right back up to me and smiled softly.
"Well, after seeing you on Ellen, I developed a bit of a crush. I guess you guys don't have people, do you?" He questioned.
"Nope. I managed to mess up my credit years ago." I added laughing.
"Are you gonna be in California for a while?"
"A few days."
"Would you-"
"No she wouldn't." Pete snapped.
"Shut. Up. Kingston!"
"Im sorrie, who's this?" Rob asked.
"Pete. And that's his baby and he's married. And NOT to me. So yes. I would."
"Im telling."
"Who? Gin? Its illegal for us to get married. So it doesn't matter." I added.
"Here. Take down my mobile and call me when you get away from, that guy."
"See Pete. You = creepy."
Pete and I walked out of the Starbucks and got back into the car.
"He's very kissable that boy." Pete blabbed.
"Fag." I said rolling my eyes laughing.
"Well I mean. If the butt-plug fits."
"You're gross."
Pete gave me that smile and we finally pulled up to The Bat-Cave.
*
I was sitting next to Gin and she lifted her head to see over the huge couch cushion pillow that was in her way. She had Roman on her chest and she was stroking Sofia's hair.
"Well now, its been a few days are you gonna go hang out with this James Bosworth?" Gin asked.
"He's got an ugly last name."
"Isn't that sad how shallow we are?"
"No kidding. But he was cute."
"He was cute. But there's someone else. James and I ended before we started, keep up."
"I can't. I don't like being like this."
"You'll be fine cry baby."
It had been a few weeks since Paco and I started to talk again and he was being Mr. Nosy pants. He got to see his kids whenever he wanted and I didn't hinder anything. We were being more and more cordial to each other and I even stopped calling him cheating whore. Which was a good thing because the twins were starting to vocalize more and I really didn't want their first words to be "Cheating Whore" which = daddy.
It would be funny. But so not cool.
"And so. I've decided to go to dinner again with Rob." I said plopping down next to Gin.
"Then do it to it." Gin stated as she sat there with a Ginger Ale balancing on her belly, "this is f'n awesome. Oh! Don't tell Joe, he'll just over react."
"1) Lazy ass and 2) do I look dumb." I said rolling my eyes.
"Dude I have a little under 6 weeks of this left and im sick of it. The poking, the prodding. And im talking about JOE! Im horny so...that's good. He's always around for the taking."
"You know thats damn straight." Joe chimed in from the kitchen laughing.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2
Guess whos back! back again Gin & Cal
tell soem friends!
lol how have you guys been? man its been forever since weve updated but we love you guys. we have about 5 more chapters but im gonna update a little ata time just to keep you guys hooked lol
show us soem love!
Gin & Cal
Sign up to rate and review this story