Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Peterick: The Pete and Patrick Chronicles

Surely I can(not)

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Patrick and Pete...are well....I won't spoil it :) or I mean :(

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 415 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick's POV:

I surveyed the magazine in my hands. Across it blazed the headline: Pete Wentz Admits To Gay Relationship With Patrick Stump!!!

I sighed and looked at the cover photo: Me and Pete exiting yesterday's press conferenve.
'What's wrong with this world?', I ask myself.
A tear slips down my face and lands with a spat onto the glossy magazine cover.

"Why did you buy this, Pete?!" I said, my tears turning hot with anger. I slammed the magazine down onto the countertop and stomped into the other room.

"Patrick, we have the right to read what they wrote about us...I just wanted to see what everyone makes of this." Pete replied sounding calm.
Calm!
As if this was a situation that called for calmness!
"Pete! You already know what they wrote with us: We're both two gay attention seeking fags who want the media's cameras. What did you expect? Them to go all cutesy on us and ask when the wedding was!!!???" I shouted, then I stomped my way into the back bedroom.
Not five seconds after I was lying on the bed bawling my eyes out did Pete put his hand on my shoulder to try and comfort me.
"Hey...Patty...don't be sad....or mad...or whatever you are right now..." Pete cooed.
"Pete!!! This is not a simple matter! Didn't you get dirty looks when you went shopping today?" I asked.
"That doesn't matter! You care too much about what people think Patrick, it's not just about your image or your-"
"MY image? MY IMAGE! Pete, you're the one going out and buying People magazine just to see what the press wrote about you!!!" I yelled.

"Fine, Patrick! I can see where this is going...and if you don't like being together, with me as a couple...then I don't need this!!! Patrick, if you're not ready to commit yourself to a relationship with me no matter what, then neither am I!" Pete screamed into my face. I could swear he'd blown my hair the opposite direction with every word he spit at me. Then Pete turned and strode down the steps of the bus.
Gone.
Fine. I thought. I don't really need him do I? No, he didn't love me anyway!

But I knew Pete really did love me.

And once again it was me that was the epicenter of our love life failure.

Fine. I thought again. I can go on without him. Surely I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story