Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"THAT type of institution needs electroshock therapy!!!"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Sweetness." At the sound of my nickname I cringed. And turned to face him. "Don't Patrick just...don't." I said sounding more broken than I would have wanted. "Cali please..." he said getting up...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-12 - 1545 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 117
When I came too I was in an office of some sort. Rob and Patrick were giving each other evil looks while handcuffed to chairs, as an officer talked to the manager of the restaurant.
"So you won't be pressing charges?" The officer asked.
"No sir. It was just a misunderstanding." The man stated politely.
The officer snorted.
"Right well you 2 are lucky." He then noticed I was awake and began speaking to me.
"How are you Ma'am?"
"Um I'm fine."
"Would you like to press charges Ma'am?"
"What? Charges? No. Thank you but no."
He nodded sighed in agitation and undid the handcuffs of both men. He then walked towards the door with the manager. Both guys rubbed their wrists and fixed their shirts.
"Well then I guess I'm not needed here. Ma'am. Have a good evening."
And with that he was gone.
I turned back to the 2 men and no one said a word. Neither could meet my eyes.
"Rob." I said evenly.
"Calista I'm very sorry about all of this I ne-"
But I cut him off.
"No apologies please. Can you just run out and see if they have any aspirin. My head is killing me." I tried my best to give him a warm smile and he pursed his lips, nodded and walked out the door.
I looked at it for a couple of seconds trying to avoid facing him. That didn't work for long
"Sweetness." At the sound of my nickname I cringed. And turned to face him.
"Don't Patrick just...don't." I said sounding more broken than I would have wanted.
"Cali please..." he said getting up to and walking over to me. Grabbing my arm which I shook off.
"Please what Patrick? Please what? You ruined my whole night. But that seems to be nothing new for you just a little habit you picked up since you've met me. Lets see how many of her nights I can fuck up before she snaps! Is that the game you are playing? Does it make you happy? Are you happy now Patrick? You've fucked up my night. I'm miserable. You've done your job!"
"Cali that's not what I want you know that. I want you to be happy. I want us to be happy."
I laughed through my tears then.
"I'm never going to be happy with you Patrick NEVER. All you know how to do is hurt me. I won't let you do that anymore. I'm done with that. So I'm going to only tell you this once. You can see the twins all you want but you do not talk to me unless its about them. You stay out of my life. It no longer concerns you. You made sure of that. We are done Patrick. And you need to deal with that because you have no one to blame but yourself."
"But Cal."
"No but's. Were done." And with that I walked out the door to be greeted by Rob who was about to come back into the room.
"Are you alright love?"
"Not one bit."
We were walking out the restaurant when one of the waiters ran up to us and handed me an iPhone.
"You must have dropped it." He said smiling sadly.
I nodded and Rob and I made our way back to my car. He insisted that he drive. I taught him how to use the GPS and we were on our way back to my home.
We had just crossed into the Lincoln park area when the phone the waiter had given me vibrated on my lap. It made me jump slightly and I looked down to see what it was about. I turned it over and saw the backdrop picture. It wasn't the picture I normally had on my iPhone of Sofi Roman and Gin sleeping on the floor together. It was one of Me and the babies.
This must be Patrick's phone.
I rolled my eyes and checked the msg. It was from a weird number and it just said. 'Cali back in safe zone' I furrowed my eyebrows and then looked at who had sent it.
'Garmin' was in the sent by line and I gritted my teeth.
~
I came into the house and saw red rose petals just about everywhere. Gin and Joe were sitting there playing Guitar Hero World Tour like 2 teenagers. Gin was on the drums banging away and Joe was sining. I walked over to the chair and I smiled as I looked at the 2 of them.
"It went well I take it." Joe pouted.
"No! DELIRUM! Do you know how fucking crazy your best friend is?!" I demanded.
"Oh, I love this game!" Gin started.
"Me too." Joe added.
"No. How crazy is he?" Gin asked.
"He's got me. Fucking LO-JACKED!" I yelled.
"WhaaaaaaaT?!" Gin and Joe said at the same time.
"OH! You heard me. And he comes into the Signature Room guns-a-blazin' all like, 'what the fuck are you doing with my WIFE?!' and im all like, 'we're not married!' and Patrick's all like 'in which one?' and then im all 'which one what?' then he's fucking, 'which state?!' and I go 'all of them FUCK FACE' and...im spent! Like- your friends a fucking piece of shit Joe. And then he goes 'I can't believe you were gonna marry him? Did you say yes Calista' and im thinking...MARRIED?! Because I really wanna be in that INSTITUTION AGAIN! THAT type of institution needs electroshock therapy!!!"
"So I take it the date went wonderfully?" Gin said with that smile of hers.
"I wanna...strangle you. Right now." I said grinding my teeth.
"Can we go?" Joe asked.
"No." Gin whispered.
"Why not?" Joe demanded.
"This is getting good." Gin and I said at the same time.
"You guys feed off drama don't you?" Patrick asked, walking into the house, slamming the door and throwing his hat on the floor.
"Yes! Its better then SEX!" I yelled, "which I do a lot mind you, with Robert all the time, because I have TIME for that between my babies, you babies and the clothing line!"
"Ha! You admitted it!"
"That's sarcasm fuck face!"
"I think you guys need a time out." Joe muttered.
"You 2. Go to your rooms!" Patrick and I said at the same time pointing up the stairs.
Gin furrowed her brow now utterly confused at what happened.
"And you have ME lo-jacked?!" I yelled.
Patrick then took a step back and pulled the phone out of his pocket.
"So...this...is...yours." He said slowly.
"Damn right." I stated throwing his iPhone at him,
"How DARE you?!"
"You have my kids."
"Yes. Sure do. 110% custody. Because someone can't make it anywhere on time."
"But I need to know-"
"No you do NOT! I told you from over there that everything I DO now...you are on a NEED to know basis."
Patrick and I stood there and continued to argue. Now it was about nothing. Or maybe it was about nothing that some how escalated into something. I think the subject was still him having me lo-jacked and the babies. He was officially on some stalker-like bullshit.
Patrick's arms were flailing about and I pushed him, to the side out of my way annoyed. I started upstairs and he followed.
I guess we were now getting bored or just trying to add salt to the wound but I told Gin and Joe to stay and they tried to sneak out more than once. I didn't want to be alone with Patrick after the way he was acting tonight. I wasn't worried about anything, it was just the fact that now that I wasn't pregnant I thought I was going to hurt him.
"Im leaving." Gin said as she moved grabbing her hoodie and motioned for Joe to grab the car keys.
Patrick and I came back downstairs and were still arguing about what happened at The Signature Room. I saw Gin at the front door and then I saw Joe whisper something in her ear. He pouted and she caved. The next place I saw her was by Patrick's right hand and then she was covering her face.
"I forgot! Patrick Stump likes to FUCKING hit pregnant women!" Gin said laughing,
"I'm so sorrie Patrick." she then added with a laugh
"Why are you apologizing to me?!" Patrick demanded,
"I mean...I- SHIT!"
"Its just a little blood. Im fine."
In the mist of Patrick and I arguing and Gin waddling back over to grab Joe's cell she ran into Patrick's flailing arms. I saw it coming but all I could say was 'ehhh' and then boom, contact. I pushed Joe away and quickly went into mommy mode.
It was funny how the blood from her nose matched the red in the roses. Patrick sure could pick em.
When the bleeding wouldn't stop I had to fight with Joe to take her to the hospital. So in the end I spent the end of this horrific and horrible day here, at the hospital with my bestest friend and her Joe. Patrick wanted more time with the babies, now he's got it, watching them sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story