Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

What to do now?

by HellOnHigh9 8 reviews

Gerard contemplates the letter and what it could mean for his family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-16 - Updated: 2008-12-16 - 1057 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Just because she wrote that note doesn’t necessarily mean she killed herself” Frank said to Jake as they sat out on the patio later that night drinking coffee with Frank smoking as well.

“Well judging by what she wrote in it, it sure looks that way doesn’t it?” Frank said sighing.
“The poor guys been through enough, to have the knowledge of this must be killing him” Jake said as he looked out at the New York City skyline.

“Has he told Blair?” Frank said resting his feet on the table in front of them.

“He doesn’t want to yet. He wants to wait a bit before he does” Jake said as the door opened they turned around and saw Gerard lighting up a cigarette. He wandered over lifting himself to sit on the table as he smoked.

“You okay Gee?” Frank asked cocking his head to one side as he looked at him. Gerard shook his head.

“That letter...” he muttered. “What if she really...” he said trailing off as he took a long drag off his cigarette. Jake looked away from the skyline to face Gerard.

“You have to have faith Gee that she didn’t do it. I don’t believe she did” Jake said tiredly standing up, he picked up his jacket slipping his arms into the sleeves. “I gotta go Adam will be wondering where I go to. Call me if anything comes up” Jake said patting Gerard softly on the arm as he nodded. Gerard gave a weary smile as Jake walked back into the apartment; he looked at Frank who was tapping ash into an ash tray.

“What do you think?” Gerard asked quietly turning to look at Frank.
“I dunno Gee, she wasn’t happy before she went missing. I mean with the miscarriage and that other thing, you know her” Frank said sitting up slightly, frowning as he did his forehead creased.

“God don’t remind me, he nearly destroyed our lives” Gerard said sitting up. “I can’t believe that dick had the nerve to even try to show sympathy towards me and Blair after the shit he pulled” Gerard said bitterly. “If anything I blame him for Cami’s disappearance or suicide whichever” Gerard finished stubbing his cigarette out on the ashtray.
“If it hadn’t been for The Rev none of this would have happened”


Blair sat on her bed looking at her French text book. She frowned closing it out of frustration. She stood up walking over to her desk sitting down as she looked through various notebooks she had for school. She glanced at the picture of Cami smiling cheekily at the camera. She loved that photo of her mom. It reminded her so much of how things had been when she had still been around. Blair sighed as she heard the door open. She glanced over her shoulder and sighed seeing Jay walk into her room sitting down on her bed.
“What do you want?” Blair said turning her back on Jay again frowning to herself.
“I’m bored, what ya doing?” Jay said laying back resting on Blair’s bed staring at the ceiling.
“School work something you wouldn’t understand” Blair said as she picked up her messenger bag pulling out her history text book.

“Try me” Jay said with a charming smile at Blair. Blair rolled her eyes standing up and walking back over to the bed.
“No thanks” Blair said dismissively sitting on her bed nudging him to move. Jay sat up watching Blair as she sat down.
“Why do you find it so hard to be nice to me?” Jay asked sitting cross legged in the edge of Blair’s bed.

“I don’t find it hard to be nice to you. I just don’t want to be nice to you” Blair said looking at him. Jay shook his head with a sigh.
“Is that why you don’t have many friends? Your just not nice to people?” Jay questioned. “I saw you at school today, during lunch. You sit alone.”
“Wow your not as blind as I thought” Blair said sarcastically glaring at him as Jay heaved another sigh.

“Look I know you have had it rough Blair, I’ve seen you and your dad go through it. But it’ s no reason to shut people out” Jay said standing up shaking his head at her. “If you became less hostile maybe you wouldn’t be as alone as you seem to be” he said before walking out leaving Blair alone to her thoughts.


A nurse walked into a lone hospital room, she looked at the IV drip tapping it a bit with a sigh. She walked over to the patient adjusting her pillow so as to make her more comfortable. It didn’t make a difference the woman had no idea who she was, she’d had amnesia for over 10 years. Someone had bought her into the hospital late one night 10 years ago all battered and bruised, cold wet and unconscious. The doctors had suspected a suicide attempt but no one could confirm it, the woman had been in and out of hospital for the past ten years, she didn’t remember anything prior to the accident. All she remembered was the sound of the waves before it happened. She didn’t know her name and was referred to as Jane Doe by the town she lived in and the name of the doctor’s and nurses who treated her.

The woman lying in bed opened her eyes slowly looking around the room, she smiled at the kind nurse. She’d been having that dream again; the one about the man on stage singing happy birthday to a little girl. The dream was so vivid; it was like it actually happened. The woman had no way of knowing this though. She couldn’t remember anything before the accident she’d had.
“Jane” the nurse said smiling. “I’ll bring your dinner in soon okay?”
“Sure” she nodded smiling weakly. She turned her head away looking out the hospital window; this place was more like home than anything had been in the past 10 years. She curled up on her side closing her eyes, letting sleep take over her restless body.


PLEASE REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story