Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rehabilitation

Face Myself

by ipanicdaily 3 reviews

"Fine! Keep pushing him! Break him all together!" Mikey yelled at me then I heard him storm away from the bedroom.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-24 - Updated: 2008-12-24 - 2090 words - Complete

1Original
Ch.6---- Face Myself ((What I've Done Linkin Park))

Gee's POV

Mikey had called Ray then told me that Frank was coming over. I couldn't be happier because maybe now some of my questions would get answered. Mikey didn't seem too happy about it but I was. We went into the kitchen and he made coffee while we waited. When there was a knock on the door, my heart began to race while Mikey answered it. I hope Frank wasn't uncomfortable with my asking him about the dream.

I heard Mikey tell them I was in the kitchen and then I heard footsteps. "Hey Gee." Ray said and I looked up to see him and Frank standing there. My eyes instantly locked with Frank's as he stared at me. They were gorgeous; a soft hazel like color and slightly shiny. I could tell he was tired though and I felt bad because it was really early but I needed answers. As I stared at Frank, I smiled softly for lack of something else to do and almost instantly Frank mirrored the gesture.

"Hey Ray." I said, still staring at Frank. "Hey Frankie." I didn't even realize the nickname slipped my mouth because I was lost in his eyes. They were warm and sweet; inviting.

"Do you just want to talk to Frank?" Ray asked.

"If you don't mind." I said, breaking eye contact with Frank before I drowned in his eyes. What was it about them that I found so amazing? "Just for a few minutes. I have some questions."

"Of course." Ray replied with a smile. I think he pushed Frank towards me a little but I wasn't really paying attention. "Mikey and I will be in the other room."

"What?" Mikey burst. "I'm not leaving them alone." I didn't understand why not. I managed just fine by myself with Frank the previous day. Mikey's attitude towards Frank was really bugging me.

"Ass, living room, now!" Ray's voice was a little threatening, portraying his figure. I saw them leave and it was just Frank and myself left in the kitchen.

"Hey Frankie." I repeated to him because he seemed to be in a different place mentally. His eyes met mine again and again I was slipping into them. "I, uh, need to talk to you; if you don't mind." As I stared at him, I felt an overwhelming feeling of joy and peace. It confused me but I liked it. "Please sit." Frank nodded, hesitantly walking towards the chair opposite of me. I hope I wasn't making him uncomfortable.

Frank stared at the table. Did I frighten him? Did he already know what I wanted to talk about? Did it make him uneasy? "Sorry it's really late; or early." I said, eyes still locking on him even if he wasn't looking back at me. I was studying his body language. That's the easiest way to tell how someone is truly feeling; their body language. That and their eyes but I couldn't see Frank's. I felt a little upset that he wasn't looking at me because his eyes were stunning.

"That's ok." He said quietly. "I don't sleep well anyway." I felt even worse because I could tell that he was asleep before he came here. "W-what did you want to talk about?" Frank asked and I could tell he was nervous. The hoodie he wore seemed familiar for some reason but I couldn't remember how (big surprise) so I just pushed it past my mind.

"I-I had a dream." I told him, looking at my coffee so he wouldn't catch me staring him down. "More so a memory though. We, we," Frank looked at me expectantly and our eyes locked again as I looked up. "We kissed on the stage."

"Yeah." Frank said with a sad smile. "We used to do that at pretty much every performance."

"Why?" I asked him and Frank looked back to the table. He looked like he wanted to cry. What happened?

"For fun." He mumbled but I knew it was a lie. His voice was shaky and uneven.

"Frankie," I honestly have no idea why I kept calling him that, "please tell me the truth. I'm so lost about everything. I'm trying to get my memory back but it's really hard." I smiled to try and lighten the mood but Frank only looked like he wanted to cry more. I wasn't very good at this; whatever this was. "Were you and I more than friends?"

"You could say that." Frank mumbled. At least I had some sense of understanding. I basically now had verification that Frank and I had some sort of relationship. Still, I didn't know how strong or weak it was; how public or private or even what happened because we obviously ended it.

"What kind of relationship did we have?" I asked but Frank was silent. "We were boyfriends?"

"Once upon a time." Frank said, a very small trace of happiness in his voice.

"How long?"

"How long what?" Frank looked to me again, confusion in his sad eyes.

"How long did we date?" I asked and I saw pain consume his confusion.

"Four or five years." Frank said with a pained smile.

"When did we break up?"

"We technically never did." Frank told me with, amusement maybe? He was very complex and confusing.

"Then," My confusion of course was back, "are we still dating?" Frank just slowly shook his head. "What happened?" I asked and, as I predicted, Frank started to cry. "Please don't cry." I asked softly. I really hated upsetting people. "I didn't mean to upset you." I really wanted to know what happened to our relationship but now I was starting to be glad I didn't. Apparently it wasn't very pleasant.

"I can't do this." Frank said, rubbing his eyes and sniffling. "I'm sorry Gee."

"Don't be sorry." I told him, pushing the chair back and walking to him. Without exactly thinking, I put my arms around him then sat on my knees; just holding him. "Please don't cry." I said into his arm, taking a deep breath.

"Holy fuck it's cold!" Frank said with a smile, arms wrapped tightly around his body.

"No shit Frank." I said with a smile. "You're in nothing but a t-shirt."

"So...cold...!" Frank said with amusement, falling onto the couch. "I...see...the light!"

"Princess." I said, laughing a little and sliding my hoodie off. "Now shut up so I can finish!" I threw the hoodie at Frank, watching him fall off the couch as it hit him in the face. After laughing a little, Frank sat up then quickly slid the hoodie on. It was a bit too big for him but it made him look adorable.

"What cha drawing now?" Frank suddenly popped up next to me, adjusting the hoodie on himself. The sleeves were too long and his head drowned a little. He looked so fucking adorable that I wanted to throw my arms around him, squeezing him until he popped. But Frank didn't like me like that. He was my best friend, and nothing more.

"Whatever comes to my mind." I told him, shading the drawing a little.

"Aww..." Frank said, throwing his arms around my neck and resting his chin on my shoulder as he watched me draw; which he knew I hated. "You're thinking about me?" His voice had extreme amusement and when I looked at the drawing I indeed realize it was him. "Don't be embarrassed Gee." Frank said when he noticed my red cheeks. I had drawn Frank many times before, I was fucking crazy about him, but never when he was around to find them.

"Well you don't ever leave me alone." I said, trying to save myself. He laughed then suddenly he kissed my cheek. That sent chills through my body because the person I was madly in love with kissed me.

"'s ok Gee." Frank said, squeezing my neck in an attempted hug. "'m flattered." He chimed and watched me finish the drawing. After that night, Frank never took my hoodie off. I didn't mind though because he looked so fucking cute.


"You still have my hoodie?" I asked and Frank pulled away just enough to look at me.

"Y-you remember it's yours?" Frank asked with shock but joy.

"I gave it to you one night and you caught me drawing you." I told him with a soft smile. That memory also confirmed my drawing habits. I should try to work on those again. Frank smiled then put his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "That's all I remember though."

"You gave me the picture you were drawing for my birthday that year." Frank whispered and I could tell he was crying again, but the tears weren't full of pain anymore. "I still have that too."

"Were we happy together?"

"More than you'll ever know." He said, letting go of me to wipe his eyes.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened to end it." I said, my hand going to his face and pushing the hair out of it subconsciously. "I could never imagine hurting you."

"Do you want your hoodie back?" Frank whispered and I could tell he was anxious.

"No." I stood and smiled at him. "It looks really good on you."

"I have to go." Frank was still crying, holding the sleeves of the beaten hoodie up to his eyes. He stood and went straight to the door. I heard Ray call after him then call good bye to me as he too left. A moment later Mikey appeared in the kitchen.

"What happened?" Mikey asked, though I could tell he didn't really care.

"What's your problem with Frank?" I asked harshly to Mikey who just looked at me with a little shock. "He's really sweet and did his best to help me remember but apparently they aren't happy memories. He got really upset and couldn't talk about it so he left."

"Go get some sleep." Mikey said quietly, taking my cup off the table and going to the sink. "You have an appointment later."

"I don't want you to take me." I said, staring at him.

"Well you're not driving yourself." Mikey said, rinsing the cup off and turning to face me. "So you're out of luck."

"Can Frank drive?" I asked and Mikey just stared at me. "Good. I want him to take me." I smiled sarcastically at Mikey then turned and headed for his room. I wasn't going to listen to him bitch about how horrible Frank was when, from experience and memory, Frank seemed really sweet and caring. The only conclusion I could come to was that Mikey was jealous that Frank and I were once together. I of course assumed that he liked Frank because otherwise...that's just creepy. We're brothers!

"You can't just force yourself upon Frank!" Mikey called after me. I reached his bedroom and shut the door. He seemed to be on Frank's side now. "He doesn't want to see you!" Mikey yelled through the door. "You broke his fucking heart!"

I suddenly felt like I was going to be sick as I sat on Mikey's bed and stared at the door. What did Mikey mean by that? Was it my fault the relationship was over? "Fuck off Mikey!" I yelled back at him. Clearly he was lying because he was jealous, right?

"Fine! Keep pushing him! Break him all together!" Mikey yelled at me then I heard him storm away from the bedroom.

Did I break Frank's heart? Is that why he said he couldn't do it anymore when I asked him about our relationship? Did he still love me? I felt nauseous and light headed. All I wanted to do now was talk to Frank again. He made me feel happy. His eyes, his smile; his everything. I felt really happy.

Do I still love him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--- yeah I know it's short and I'm sorry. There's explanations:

1. My fucking writing muse decided to take it's own holiday break. I have no interest in writing anymore. And that's pissing me off becuase I love to write; and it keeps me sane. Writing is like, half my life. The other half being music. It's really annoying me that I have no interest anymore. If you find him, drag his ass back to me >l

2. You know my love/obsession with cliff hangers. Makes the reader really want more. So, here we are ^^

enjoy.

xoxo Tabi
Sign up to rate and review this story