Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Secrets We Keep...

Chapter 26

by flawedrainbow 0 reviews

-Holly- R&R Please :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2009-01-02 - 1537 words

0Unrated
-Holly's POV-

I felt a rush of cold air hit my back and tensed. I was supposedly in my bed at Bill’s apartment, all nice and snuggled up. Someone changed that.

“Wake up babe!” Bill said, diving onto the bed next to me. “I’ve got a store to run, and you’ve got pets to look after.”

“Don’t call Evie a pet.” I mumbled, still half-asleep.

“I was calling Elliot and Juliet pets, but okay.” Bill laughed. “Come on, get up.”

“I don’t wanna!” I shouted into the pillow. It got quiet and I thought I had won until I felt his lips on my ear, nipping my earlobe with his hand on my lower back.

“Come on baby.” He whispered in his seductive tone. “Wake up and I’ll make you, well, technically lunch, and then I’ll give you a back massage when I get home from work.”

“Make it a full body and you’ve got a deal.” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“Deal.” He laughed. He pulled me up and kissed me. “Now get dressed and meet me in the kitchen.” I turned and he patted my butt as I walked away. I rolled my eyes and went to the closet and picked out today’s outfit. I pulled on the clothes lethargically, and made my way to the kitchen, where William had a baloney sandwich made for me.

“Awe, childhood memories.” I sighed jokingly, biting into one half of the sandwich. “Mmm, perfect!”

“You know, I remember the first time you ever ate that in front of me, with Doritos piled in the sandwich too, and I thought it was disgusting until you made me try it.” He laughed, pulling me closer and taking a bite of my sandwich. He kissed me quickly and helped me finish my sandwich.

“Okay, you want a ride to Evie’s?” He asked, pulling on a hoodie and grabbing his keys.

“Sure.” I said. I picked up Elliot and put her leash on her. “I’ll take Elliot with me. It’ll be nice for her to get out of the house.” I turned to the kitten sleeping on the sofa. “You be good Juliet! I’ll be back later, and so will daddy.” She just stretched out and curled up again and Bill and I left.

“What’s the point of the leash if you’re going to carry her everywhere?” Bill asked.

“In case I set her down, and she tries to scamper off, I can catch her more easily, and plus there’s a law that all dogs have to have a leash. Duh Bill.”

“Oh I see.” He smirked and we pulled up to Ryan and Evie’s house. Brendon’s car was in the driveway. “Here you go baby. Come to the store or have Ryan drop you off when you want to come home.”

“Kay.” He leaned over and kissed me and I kissed back. “Have a good day. Don’t play with Michael all day either!”

“I won’t.” He laughed. I got out after he pet Elliot and he drove off once I was to the house. I was about to knock when I heard yelling.

“I can’t believe you!” It was Brendon’s voice. I stopped, and looked down at Elliot, who looked curiously back at me.

“Bren, it’s not what you think!” I heard Evie say. I gasped a bit and my eyes widened. She couldn’t cheat on him, could she?

“I come over, and I find you cuddled up to some guy on the couch! What am I supposed to think?!” I heard Evie start to stutter it sounded like Brendon kicked the coffee table.

“It’s not what you think, seriously, dude. It’s all a misunder-”

“Don’t tell me what it is or isn’t! I don’t care!” Brendon yelled. “This is ridiculous, I’m outta here.” I heard stomping and the door swung open to a pissed Brendon. He looked at me with sad eyes and shook his head, going to his car and starting it. I walked inside, setting Elliot on the floor and closing the door behind me. I went into the living room and saw Elliot on Evie’s lap, trying to lick her tears away. I ignored the strange guy on the couch and pulled her to me, hugging her.

“H-Holly?” She asked. I rubbed her back.

“Shh, it’s okay.” I soothed, watching Elliot curl up in her lap and keep a wary eye on the guy.

“Holly, nothing happened.” Evie said.

“I know sweetie, I know.” She broke the hug and looked at me. “Tell me what happened and who this is.” I said, as Elliot started growling at the guy.

“Last night, when I got back, Tim-I mean Dad told me I had a twin, and it’s him.” She gestured to the guy. “His name is Nathan. And so he and I went to get to know each other better and just went around town, and then we fell asleep on the couch and Brendon came in and thought something was up. He wouldn’t let us explain!”

“I’m so sorry hun.” I said, hugging her again.

“Dee, I’m going to go take a walk. I’ll see you later.” Nathan said, standing up. Evie nodded and he left.

“Dee?” I asked.

“Apparently my name is Delilah.” She whispered.

“Can I still call you Evie?” I asked, a small smile on my face.

“Always.” She smiled a bit. “But I have bigger problems. How do I talk to Brendon?”

“Let me handle it.” I said. “I’ll tell him what you told me, and let you tell the rest.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” I said. “He will listen to me. I’m very persuasive.” I said, getting up. “Will you watch Elliot for me?”

“Y-yeah, sure.” She said, smiling down at the dog a bit. “No problem.”

“Cool, I’ll be right back.” I ran up the stairs and opened the door that had a bunch of posters on it. Ryan was still asleep in his bed. “Ryan, wake up!” I said.

“Wha-HOLY SHIT!” He jumped up, pulling his comforter over him. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I need Brendon’s address; he just royally fucked up his relationship with Evie.” I said. Ryan sat up and rolled his eyes, grabbing his notebook and a pen from his nightstand. He scribbled down the address while giving me directions. It was just a block from here. I took the paper and thanked him and left. I walked down the street and cam upon his house. His car was in the drive and I went straight up to the door and knocked.

“Hello? Can I help you?” A woman answered the door.

“Hi, is Brendon here?” I asked. “I’m a friend of his, and he asked me over.” A little white lie never hurt.

“Oh yes, he’s in his room, go on up.” Mrs. Urie smiled at me and let me in.

“Thank you.” I went up the stairs and went to the door that said “Brendon”. I didn’t even bother knocking.

“What the fuck?!” Brendon shouted as he looked up from his bed.

“You fucking asshole!” I said, shutting the door, so his mom wouldn’t hear. “Evie didn’t cheat on you! That was her fucking biological brother!” I hissed.

“Yeah, right.” He rolled his eyes.

“Brendon, you fucking listen to me. You’re going to go apologize to Evie. She told me everything. Even Ryan will back me and her up on this! He was there! Nathan is her twin! They fell asleep on the couch getting to know each other and you didn’t even wait for an explanation!”

“If you saw Bill and some girl asleep on the couch, covered by a blanket, would you wait for an explanation?!” Brendon asked cynically.

“No, I’d beat the shit out of the girl, beat the shit out of Bill, and then kick him out of his own goddamned apartment!” I said. “But this isn’t about me! This is about you and Evie! Bren, she fucking loves you. Don’t fuck this up, or I swear to God I’ll kick your ass.” I warned, standing up again and folding my arms across my chest. “Be at Evie’s in an hour. If you’re not, you’ve just lost the best thing to happen to you.” And with that, I left. I let myself out and went back to Evie’s. She was still on the couch, only this time, a fully dressed Ryan was with her, petting Elliot and comforting her. I went and sat on the other side of her.

“Did you talk to him?” She asked. I shook my head.

“I fucking chewed him out.” I said. “Now, let’s go upstairs, make you look casual, but hot, and make him come crawling back. We’ve only got an hour.” Before she could protest, I pulled her up and we went to her room, Elliot following faithfully. I really hope Brendon shows up…
Sign up to rate and review this story