Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Christmas Wishes

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 1 review

Christmas for Frankie :) he deserves it xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-01-01 - Updated: 2009-01-01 - 913 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I lay with him for a while, content on listening to the sounds of his breathing.

"Frank...you wanted to do christmas proper right?" mikey said suddenly
"Yeah...but its kinda screwed now.." I replied, noticing it was already getting to late afternoon.

"Well lets go and do just that" he said and stood up.
I picked up my t-shirt and put it back on then followed him out of my empty house and he walked for a while, Mikey strolling ahead, making me run after him every few minutes.

Eventually, we reached the town and he went straight down to some gift shop.
"Close your eyes and stay there" Mikey ordered and walked off.
Five minutes later, he came back and led me out the shop.
"Open your eyes!" he said and I opened them to mikey holding out a chocolate brown teddy bear wearing an 'I love new jersey' t-shirt
It was gorgeous!

"Oh my god Mikey! I love it, love it, love it!" I squealed, jumping in the air, clutching my teddy.
"I thought you would like it, merry christmas honey" he said softly and hugged me.
"Oh but I haven't got you anything!" I said sadly, searching for money in my pockets.

"Its fine sweetie, I get presents every year, I don't need anything..you are the best present I could have." He replied
"Ok next.." He carried on, strolling on ahead of me again.

"I don't need another present" I said, confused.
"Its not another present silly!" Mikey replied, still walking.

"Then what is it?" I asked, running after him.
He stopped at the biggest christmas tree I had ever seen, it was beautiful, there was a queue of children waiting to add something to it and Mikey smiled as he walked up to the man that seemed to be in charge.

He whispered something to the man, who thought for a moment, turning to me and smiling.
"Sure...why not?...merry christmas mikey" he said and Mikey took my hand with a grin.
"You too Ray, thanks again" he called while hurrying me into a building and up flights and flights of stairs until I was too out of breath to ask what was going on.

We reached the roof and a small platform was waiting at the edge of the railing.
Mikey lifted me over the railing and onto the platform before climbing over himself and joining me.
We were extremely high up but Mikey kept his arms firmly around my waist, keeping me safe.
The platform was attached to a truck way below us and it began to move towards the huge christmas tree.
It stopped and we were now level with the top of the tree.

Mikey pulled an sparkling angel out of his pocket and handed it to me.
"Go on frank, put it on the top of the tree." He said
I couldn't believe it. I was putting the angel on the tree! I had never ever had a christmas tree in my house, let alone do the most important job on one this big and magnificent!
"Wow mikey! Thank you so much!" I shouted
I reached out to the tree, Mikey's arms still protectively holding my waist and put the angel on the tree as everyone below me clapped and cheered.

A couple seconds later, fireworks went off and exploded in beautiful colours of blue. Purple and green above us.

Nobody had ever made me feel so special.
He had given me the perfect christmas.

"Merry christmas Frank Iero, this is what you deserve every day of your life baby" he whispered in my ear.
I spun round and kissed his gorgeous lips, wrapping my arms around his neck, like the perfect fairytale.

But it wasn't the end.

The platform began to return to the rooftop and Mikey lifted me back over the railing.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and we stood on the rooftop with his head resting on mine, watching the fireworks.

After a while, Mikey took my hand and led me back down the flights of stairs.
"That was the best christmas in the whole wide world ever!" I shouted, bouncing along the path on our way home.
"I'm glad you liked it honey, you deserve it" he said softly with a smile.

"Mikey?" I said
"Yeah" he replied

"Will you come to my mom's wedding with me on new years eve, I'm gonna be a bridesmaid.." I asked quietly
He thought for a moment, frowning at himself.
"Sure I will Frank" he finally said, smiling at me.

I jumped with excitement, I was glad that I wouldn't have to worry about Gee having to come.

We stopped outside my house and I looked up at Mikey's slightly sad expression.
"Well I guess I should go.." I said
"I'll see you in a few days for the wedding?” he asked
"You sure will!" I said, a little happier.

I threw my arms around his neck and he lifted me off my feet, twirling me around in the air.
"I'll miss you" I said playfully to him.
"Its just a few days" he said, chuckling at my comment.

He let go of me and returned me to the ground, beginning to walk of down the street.

"See ya Mikey!" I shouted
"Remember to talk to Gee" he called.
"I love you Mikey" I muttered under my breath, not loud enough for him to hear me.
Sign up to rate and review this story