Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Night Life

by Noizchild 1 review

Whoa, what to say here? It's just a busy night tonight in Club Palo. I'm back, baby! Reviews are a good thing here! Get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-03 - 2838 words - Complete

1Original
Night Life:

Friday night was another night for a party. Both groups were there at the Palo. Rose and Pete had plotted to meet there by "accident." However, everyone in there posse had other plans as well. It all started at seven o'clock at the club. Everyone was there. Duncan brought Katherine with him. Her employees were shocked to see her outfit of choice tonight. Tonight, their boss was wearing a short tight black skirt and a halter top. Her loose reddish-brown hair was flying free tonight. Her make-up was even done up like a fashion model. Katherine's employees all looked at her shocked. She looked at them all smiling.

"What?" the woman asked innocently. Her staff couldn't speak at first.

"It's just..." Vanessa spoke up.

"You look... amazing!" Greg said at last. Katherine raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh really?" she asked him.

"Yeah!" Greg answered.

"We've never seen you out of a suit!" Rose exclaimed. Katherine smiled at her in a sweet way.

"Well don't be surprised," she said. "We bosses like to loosen up some!" Everyone remained silent at that one. Katherine clapped her hands together tightly.

"Okay then!" she called. "Let's party!" That loosened things up again. Everyone broke away from their groups and began to enjoy themselves. Vanessa pulled Duncan aside for a moment.

"Nice job on getting Boss Lady to be a wild woman!" she whispered to him. The Goth boy just shrugged.

"What can I say?" he asked.

"Tell me how you did it!" Vanessa pressed. "How did you convince Boss Lady to come out to the club and ditch the suit?" Duncan smiled a little bit.

"Oh," he said. "Just a little suggestion." Then, he walked over to Katherine to join her. Vanessa watched him impressed.

"Really now?" she asked. However, her attention was distracted when she saw Ashlee Simpson alone in the club. A smirk came across the gossip hounds face. Opportunity greeted her like a date waiting to get laid. "Hello Operation Tart!" Vanessa thought happily. She would her way over to the pregnant woman. Something was going to go down in a heartbeat.

Rose managed to find her way over to Pete at the bar. He seemed to be waiting for her. The man looked up smiling at when she came close.

"Oh there you are!" he said. "I thought that I would have to send a search party after you." Rose smirked at him sweetly.

"You've been waiting for?" she asked him. Pete nodded at her. Rose smiled at him.

"How nice!" she said. Pete patted the bar stool next to him. His lady sat down like so. Pete smiled at her when she did. He slowly put his hand on her knee. Rosie looked at him with some suspicion.

"You think your wife will get mad if she sees you flirting with me?" she questioned him in a flirty tone. Pete looked at her like a sweet little rascal. It was clear that he really didn't care tonight. Rose gave him a little smile in return."

"I guess not," she said. Petey gave her a little kiss on the lips. Rose was pleasantly surprised. "Ooo!" she thought. "I wasn't expecting this so soon!" She kissed him back on the spot. Tonight was promising to be a hot night. They could feel it already. But, that was put on hold for a brief moment. The kiss was broken off with someone clearing their throat at them. The couple quickly looked up. A bar tender was staring right at them.

"Oh, don't mind me!" he said joking. "I'm just here serving the drinks!" Pete smiled at the bar tender.

"Sorry," he said. "I'll have a beer." Then, he turned to his girl. "And you?"

"Hennessey," Rose said. Pete turned to the bar tender.

"You heard her," he said. The bar tender smiled at them.

"Coming up!" he said. Then, he got right to work. Pete leaned over and gently kissed Rose on the cheek as they waited. The journalist giggled at him lightly. The bar tender just rolled his eyes to himself. "Get a room!" he thought as he got their drinks. Hm, not a bad idea for later.

Duncan found his way over to Judy and Meredith. He was somewhat surprised to see them there. (Well, not so much for Meredith. But Judy, he was really surprised.) He found them over near the corner holding hands.

"Hello ladies!" Duncan called.

"Hey!" Meredith and Judy said in unison.

"What brings you out here tonight?" he asked.

"Oh," Judy said. "Just a little time to blow some steam with my girlfriend." The two girls shared a kiss together. Duncan had bright smile on his face.

"Aw!" he said. "That's so sweet!" Judy just giggled like a sweet little schoolgirl. Meredith smiled back at him. Then, Duncan felt someone covering his eyes playfully. A smile came across his face.

"Kath!" he called. Katherine lowered her hands and put them around his shoulders.

"Hey baby!" she said. Then she kissed him on the cheek. Duncan smiled at her warmly.

"Hey there," he said. Katherine giggled a bit. But then, she turned and saw her daughter and her girlfriend staring at them. They had disgusted looks on their faces.

"Judy!" Katherine exclaimed. "Such a surprise to see you out here... partying... with your girlfriend." Her older daughter and her girlfriend still looked at her in sickening disgust.

"And what about you?" Judy managed to ask. "You're kissing on your boyfriend who is old enough to be your son!" Her mother looked at her innocently.

"What?" Katherine asked. "Can't I show my boyfriend some affectation?" The girls didn't say a word. Katherine pushed on.

"Hey!" she called. "Just because you love on your girlfriend, doesn't mean I can do the same with Duncan!" Judy still looked like she would throw up. Duncan quickly clapped his hands together.

"Okay!" he said. "With that established! Let's just relax and have fun!" He laughed it off a bit. The women still weren't that keen. Katherine just kind of killed the fun there.

Vanessa made her way over to Ashlee. She lightly tapped her on the shoulder. The red head turned around to the gossip hound. Vanessa smiled at her brightly.

"Hi there!" she called. Ashlee looked at her confused.

"Can I help you?" she asked. Vanessa smiled at her brightly.

"Are you Ashlee Simpson?" she asked like an excited reporter. The tart looked at her confused.

"Yes, why?" she asked. Vanessa smiled at her and looked over at the bar. She found Pete and Rose sitting at the bar enjoying a drink together. A smirk came across her face.

"Is that your charming husband with my hot-looking friend over there?" she asked.

"What?" Ashlee asked as she looked up. She saw Rose and Pete sitting together talking and laughing over their drinks. The pregnant tart become a little uncomfortable. She turned back to Vanessa slowly.

"Yes," she said. "Why?" Vanessa just shrugged.

"No reason," she said. "But I would keep an eye on my friend if I was you." Ashlee was really concerned now.

"What do you mean by that?" she questioned. Vanessa shrugged again.

"Nothing much," she said. "Just that my friend is soooooooo beautiful. Rose may not be a slut, but many men lust after her like crazy. She would even make a married man to cheat on his wife in seconds." Ashlee shook her head hard at that.

"No!" she said. "Pete's not like that. He only loves me." Vanessa raised an eyebrow at her as she smiled.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked. Ashlee went quiet at that one. She looked back over at Pete and Rose. They still looked really happy together. Vanessa walked away smiling. The operation was put into place. Now, let the tart's jealous mind do the work for them all. Then, Prose would be together at last.

Robyn was looking around for Greg when someone found her first. She whipped around and saw Patrick behind her. He had a goofy grin on his face. The man reminded him of Duncan when he was around Katherine. The Canadian bitch just rolled her eyes at him.

"Hi Patrick," she said.

"Hey!" he said to her. Patty grabbed her by the waist and kissed his mistress on the lips. Robyn was confused there for a moment. The man pulled away from her slowly. The woman just looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Patrick smiled at her.

"You said take control, right?" he replied.

"Yeah..." Robyn said to him.

"So," Trick went on. "That's what I'm doing." Robyn just kept looking at him funny.

"Okay..." she said. "It's not really much, but it is a start." Patrick looked a little hurt. But then, Robyn came up with a great idea.

"You know what," she said. "I'll do you if you help me find my roommate right now!" Patrick's eyes lit up in delight.

"Really?" he asked. Robyn nodded at him in a fake sweetness. Patrick was really overjoyed now.

"Okay then!" he said. "Let's go!" Robyn smiled a little bit. "Men are just little dolls to play with!" she thought to herself happy again. It took them a few seconds to find Greg. The pair found with him with his girlfriend Morgan. They were sitting on a couch making out. Robyn looked to Patrick in disgust.

"Look at them," she said under her breath. "Their being all icky! Care to join me in a distracting throat-clearing?"

"Sure," her pet said. They both cleared their throats really loudly to get the couple's attention. It took another louder throat clear to really do it. Greg and Morgan looked up quickly. Robyn looked at them frowning.

"And what is all of this?" she barked. "A pedophile kissing on his child girlfriend, I see!" Greg sighed annoyed.

"She's nineteen!" he protested again. Morgan looked very annoyed.

"Whatever!" Robyn said. "It's still wrong!"

"Why can't you just accept that I am happy with my girlfriend?!?" Greg asked her in stress.

"Don't make me laugh!" Robyn snapped. Patrick looked around nervously. "Should I step in?" he thought. This wasn't looking so good. Then, the man did something unpredictable.

"Just leave them, Robyn." Trick said to her boldly. Robyn, Greg, and Morgan all looked up at him. His mistress turned to him looking at him oddly.

"And why should I?" she snapped.

"Because," Patrick said with a shrug. "They're just having fun tonight. So just leave them alone and come with me!" And before Robyn could say another word, Patty grabbed his mistress and dragged her away to a random wall, pinned her down, and kissed her again. Robyn was impressed with him for once. "Too bad he's too wimpy to take it to the next level," she thought. "Oh well, this'll have to do for now." She kissed him back happily. This could be the start of a beautiful new relationship. (Yeah right!)

Beth made her way over to William again and playfully covered his eyes. The man smiled to himself warmly.

"Hello Beth!" he said aloud. The journalist giggled and let go over him. She came beside of him again. William looked her up and down. This woman just loved to show off her cleavage whenever she could. And believe me, if a girl had a rack like hers, she too would be proud to show it off. Beth gave William a kiss on the cheek. The man looked at her in pleasant surprise.

"What was that for?" he asked. Beth shrugged at him.

"You're so sweet," she said innocently. William gave her a little smile. Beth turned her eyes to the bar. She spotted Pete and Rose talking and laughing while having a drink together at the bar. A smile came across her face.

"I see Pete and Rose are enjoying each other at the bar," she said cheerfully.

"Huh?" William asked confused as he looked up. He too saw Pete and Rose at the bar as well. He also noticed that Pete was rubbing his hand along Rose's long slender deep caramel-toned leg. Beth was smiling at the view. She leaned in close to William.

"Weren't they look so cute together?" she asked her crush.

"But he's married already..." William started up again.

"Shhh!" the journalist whispered. "But if he wasn't, would you say they looked cute together?" William thought about that for a moment.

"I guess..." he said.

"Shhh!" Beth said again. "No guessing, just yes or no." William thought about that again for a moment.

"Okay then," he said. "Yes, they would look cute together."

"I thought so too," she said. "Pete would have to be stupid if he didn't get with Rose. I mean, if he doesn't want her, I'll take her! She's so hot and I bet Rose is really great in bed!" William looked at her slightly surprised.

"You're bisexual?" he asked her. Beth turned to him smiling as she shrugged.

"I dabble with the other team from time to time," she said causally. That seemed to turn William on.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked her. Beth smiled at him brightly.

"You know what?" she asked. "You sure can!"

"Sweet!" William said. Then, they headed over to the bar as well.

Mandy and Ryan were sitting near each other. Mandy couldn't think of anything to say at first. It was pretty awkward indeed. But, she wasn't the only one with the talking problem. Ryan didn't know what to say at first either. Earlier, Vanessa and Duncan begged him to be nice to her. He didn't have to take her home tonight and sleep with her. (The gossip hound said that she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy.) All Ryan had to do was to be friendly towards Mandy. So far, that was proving to be easier said than done.

"Hi..." Mandy said in a small voice.

"Hey," said Ryan. Then, it became silent again. This was hard. Then, Ryan saw Pete and Rose at the bar flirting with each other.

"Well, Pete and Rose seem to be hitting it off pretty good." That made Mandy pretty upset. She snorted in anger at first. Then, she broke down into tears. Ryan looked up when he heard her crying.

"Mandy?" he asked. "What's wrong?" The journalist looked up at him in sorrow.

"It's always about flippin' Rose!" she wailed. Ryan looked at her slightly confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"She's gets all of the attention!" Mandy broke down. "All of the guys want her, the greatest interviews fall into her lap, Mrs. Delany and all of my co-workers think she is so great! I used to be like her, but then Rose came along and took it all away from me. I've been stupid and jealous ever since!" She just really cried now. Ryan lightly hugged her in his arms.

"Shhh!" he whispered to her. "It's okay now." Mandy just cried against his chest.

"Why am I always the loser?!?" she wailed out.

"Shhh!" Ryan whispered again. "You're not the loser. You'll be okay, I'm here now." Mandy just cried out again. From a distance Vanessa and Duncan were watching.

"Okay," the gossip hound said. "Wasn't expecting all of that!"

"But she's not bothering Rose and Pete," Duncan pointed out.

"True..." Vanessa said she was twirling her long blonde hair. Then, they went back to watching Mandy and Ryan out of curiosity.

Sakura was looking around for Adam. She felt a little lonely and wanted someone to talk to. But sadly, she would end up with worse tonight. Her friend found her first. He lightly tapped her on the back. The Japanese woman whipped around quickly. Adam smiled at her brightly.

"Found you!" he said. Sakura smiled at him happily. But then, her smile died away when she saw who was next to him. Sakura looked at her pal confused.

"Adam," she spoke up. "Who is this?" Adam smiled at her brightly.

"Sakura!" he said proudly. "This is my girlfriend, Carmen Torres!" He turned to his girl.

"Sweetie," Adam said. "This is my best friend and co-worker, Sakura Ono." Both girl stared at each other uneasily. "I think I'm going to be sick!" Sakura thought in worry. Adam smiled at them brightly.

"Great!" he called. "My two girls are getting along just great!" That couldn't have been farther from the truth. Carman didn't really like Sakura from the first glance. Sakura was confused and a little uneasy. Adam huddled them together and patted them on the shoulders.

"Sweet!" he called. "Let's all get a drink together, shall we?" The girls nodded smiling as if they were holding crying babies in their hands.

"Nice!" Adam said. Then, he took them over to the bar. Oh boy! This was going to be a loooooooooooong night!

It's all part of a typical night life both groups really.

I'm Good to Go and I'm going Nowhere Fast
Sign up to rate and review this story